Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
DDCreate  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2022 4:28:48 PM(UTC)
DDCreate

I've got an idea for a story that takes place in a Martial Arts School and I'd like to depict the male erection in the uniform pants. I've tried everything I can think of and nothing works. Either it's impossible or I'm doing it wrong. I've tried various products that are supposed to help you push and pull the texture map, tried adding a penis prop, it drapes through it. Has anyone seen this effect done successfully? I'd be forever greatful to anyone that can help.

Thanks!

Zeppelin  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 3, 2022 8:04:07 PM(UTC)
Zeppelin

Was thanked: 110 time(s) in 95 post(s)
Have you tried a dForce magnet or the mesh grabber?
TheBitterGent  
#3 Posted : Friday, March 4, 2022 2:30:25 AM(UTC)
TheBitterGent

Was thanked: 142 time(s) in 112 post(s)

I saw it done successfully on a red dress but I cant find the post now. I thought in was in the Crotch Bulge thread but didnt see it.
The method used if I remember correctly was duplicating the penis graft setting it as a collider with the clothing (added smoothing or subD's) scaling the new penis graft up slightly then just making it not visible in render to clear poke through.

There was mention of SquarePeg3D's Bulge Helper but I think its geared towards underwear and tight fit bulging.

It can be done its just usually that the clothings default mesh resolution isnt high enough to smooth over correctly. You could try a morph or high res graft patch for the pants for dforce collision. I'll look for that thread a little more and see if I can find it.

-----------------------------------------------------

One Post not the Initial one I was thinking of though https://www.renderotica.com/community/forums.aspx?g=posts&t=226127#post441458

Edited by user Friday, March 4, 2022 2:38:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

butchsl  
#4 Posted : Saturday, March 5, 2022 12:42:02 AM(UTC)
butchsl

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 16 post(s)

Rather than use the gens to pitch the tent, use an elongated sphere with a lot of segments (250 works ok) and simulate using the animation timeline - try using at least 70 frames.
At frame 0, keep the sphere inside the body, so it doesn't affect the cloth. At about frame 50, extend and position the sphere into a tube shape (pretend it's the gens). You'll need to experiment to find the ideal position and there should be enough frames left over, to get a decent drape. When you simulate, the animation should be slow enough to move the sphere and cloth without causing too much pokethrough.

You could also try a cylinder with a sphere stuck on the end. But, don't use a cylinder on it's own - the sharp corners cause problems.

Edited to say this is for dforce, not regular cloth.

How much can a Koala bear?
hardcoreprawn  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, August 9, 2022 7:55:43 PM(UTC)
hardcoreprawn

I've used Trekkiegrrl's morph for M4 to create a bulge. I've seen some renders with dudes with long schlongs going down the side of their leg and I figured the easiest way to do that is createa a protusion on part of the thigh and then copy morphs to the clothings.