Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
RogueMage3D  
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2022 10:28:39 AM(UTC)
RogueMage3D

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a way to get 'Storming the Palace' to work with 'Diktator' (The collision script of 'Storming the Palace' does not work on 8.1). I searched for a script update and downloaded the ones in Meipe's signature. Couln't find anything about 'Storming the Palace' though. My question: Is there a way to get it working or will the script be updated in the near future. If both answers are 'no': any alternatives?  Thanks in advance.

matt  
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 17, 2022 8:25:58 PM(UTC)
matt

Was thanked: 315 time(s) in 212 post(s)

Originally Posted by: RogueMage3D Go to Quoted Post

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a way to get 'Storming the Palace' to work with 'Diktator' (The collision script of 'Storming the Palace' does not work on 8.1). I searched for a script update and downloaded the ones in Meipe's signature. Couln't find anything about 'Storming the Palace' though. My question: Is there a way to get it working or will the script be updated in the near future. If both answers are 'no': any alternatives?  Thanks in advance.

Not sure what you're trying to do, but STP is for Golden Palace, not Dicktator or Futalicious. If you're after collisions, the dick grafts are not set up for them. Meipe would have to build an update to allow for it.

thanks 1 user thanked matt for this useful post.
Meipe on 11/28/2022(UTC)
RogueMage3D  
#3 Posted : Friday, February 18, 2022 5:03:23 AM(UTC)
RogueMage3D

Hi matt,
yes, STP is for Golden Palace. Reading the product description it gives you the tools to set up collision with genitals and all kind of objects (fingers, dildos). My goal is to get the male figure G8.1M Diktator into Golden Palace G8.1F genitals using the collision script of STP. The script is just not firing on 8.1 as it is only working on 8.0. It cannot detect the G8.1Fs. It needs to be updated to work with 8.1. Meipe was already so kind to make some updates to his products for 8.1 and so the question for me is: is there a chance to get an update in the future or a workaround? I even would pay for a script. As I started November 2021 my characters are mostly 8.1s and all other products used are aimed to that generation. So using it on a 8.0 is not really an option for me.
matt  
#4 Posted : Friday, February 18, 2022 10:08:04 AM(UTC)
matt

Hi matt,
yes, STP is for Golden Palace. Reading the product description it gives you the tools to set up collision with genitals and all kind of objects (fingers, dildos). My goal is to get the male figure G8.1M Diktator into Golden Palace G8.1F genitals using the collision script of STP. The script is just not firing on 8.1 as it is only working on 8.0. It cannot detect the G8.1Fs. It needs to be updated to work with 8.1. Meipe was already so kind to make some updates to his products for 8.1 and so the question for me is: is there a chance to get an update in the future or a workaround? I even would pay for a script. As I started November 2021 my characters are mostly 8.1s and all other products used are aimed to that generation. So using it on a 8.0 is not really an option for me.

It should collide with anything, regardless. Maybe Meipe will chime in soon. I haven't tried it with 8.1

Meipe  
#5 Posted : Sunday, February 20, 2022 2:19:44 PM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 1234 time(s) in 614 post(s)

Hi Guys,

You're right... I'll try to release all the missing 8.1 scripts as soon as i finish the current graft. :)

thanks 1 user thanked Meipe for this useful post.
RogueMage3D on 2/20/2022(UTC)
RogueMage3D  
#6 Posted : Sunday, February 20, 2022 6:02:38 PM(UTC)
RogueMage3D

Oh great. Thx a lot. Looking forward to it. :D
flamerxxx  
#7 Posted : Monday, July 25, 2022 4:15:32 PM(UTC)
flamerxxx

Hi,

I'm planning to buy Storming The Palace For G8F Golden Palace. Does the collision work with G8.1F?
90 % of the renders I do is with G8.1F so it's important for me that it works.

Thanks!
Meipe  
#8 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2022 1:29:56 AM(UTC)
Meipe

flamerxxx  
#9 Posted : Tuesday, July 26, 2022 10:30:14 AM(UTC)
flamerxxx

Thanks Meipe.

Just bought it. Thanks for creating such good products!
mstep17  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, October 5, 2022 8:27:37 PM(UTC)
mstep17

Originally Posted by: Meipe Go to Quoted Post

Hi Guys,

You're right... I'll try to release all the missing 8.1 scripts as soon as i finish the current graft. :)

I downloaded all the scripts in this thread, but they all seem to be mat copy scripts. I have a 8.1 model and I am trying to run the Set GP Collision Script per the PDF and its not showing me the dialog. The Collision is on an object (not hidden gloves). Is there a 8.1 collisions script that I did not download?   Many thanks 

Meipe  
#11 Posted : Monday, October 10, 2022 1:20:40 PM(UTC)
Meipe

Meipe  
#12 Posted : Sunday, October 16, 2022 12:25:06 PM(UTC)
Meipe

mstep17  
#13 Posted : Sunday, November 27, 2022 2:21:51 PM(UTC)
mstep17

Originally Posted by: Meipe Go to Quoted Post

I just tested Storming The Palace on a GP loaded on GF 8.1 and setting it to collide with a Dicktator loaded on A GM 8.1 and it works for me...

Correct. However, if the GF 8 or GF 8.1 model is inside a group, the script does not work. To get the script to work, I had to unparent the model from the group. Something to note until there is time for a minor update to the script

matt  
#14 Posted : Sunday, November 27, 2022 4:19:54 PM(UTC)
matt

Originally Posted by: mstep17 Go to Quoted Post

Correct. However, if the GF 8 or GF 8.1 model is inside a group, the script does not work. To get the script to work, I had to unparent the model from the group. Something to note until there is time for a minor update to the script

A word of warning on using STP and then grouping the character; if you save the whole thing as a scene subset and load it up later on into another scene, you will get some very heavy hip and crotch distortion on G8F that cannot be fixed. 

thanks 1 user thanked matt for this useful post.
Meipe on 11/28/2022(UTC)