Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Ebonix115  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 1, 2021 9:00:05 PM(UTC)
Ebonix115

Was thanked: 68 time(s) in 53 post(s)

Can I just say that everything you've made has been out of this world amazing?! Like I don't know what you do with your free time when you're not working on 3d content, but you're an amazing person and I think that you're gonna keep going far. 

This stemmed from me seeing your Chamber 4 product, and I can't wait to add it to my collection! 

As I go through the other products of yours that I've bought, I'll add to this thread. 

thanks 3 users thanked Ebonix115 for this useful post.
Sutut on 11/2/2021(UTC), Darkjoe on 11/2/2021(UTC), ZenMaster3D on 11/5/2021(UTC)
davo  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 2, 2021 1:01:07 PM(UTC)
davo

Was thanked: 281 time(s) in 165 post(s)
Thank you Ebonix115! That's very kind and highly appreciated :-) I hope my products do the trick for your artwork/renders and you get much use out of them. I am always open to suggestions and try to make sure most of my products are able to be used with each other so you can mix and match :-)

I'm currently working on Water Works II "Asylum" set.

Cheers
Davo
thanks 2 users thanked davo for this useful post.
Ebonix115 on 11/2/2021(UTC), ZenMaster3D on 2/25/2022(UTC)
Ebonix115  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 7, 2021 10:30:43 PM(UTC)
Ebonix115

Just dropping in cause I saw the Training Kit and I'm hyped! I love seeing stuff like this when it comes out in the store. I got all the way out of bed to add this to my wish list before I forget. When I buy it, I will definitely go into detail about how I like it!

Ps. Really silly and I know it's old as dirt by now, but I do have one itsy bitsy question - Will Milk Men 2 be a thing in the future? Just cause I think that would be 10000% awesome and you and Vunter Slaush are like the best at making male directed props. So, was just curious.
kanshinin  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 8, 2021 7:00:14 AM(UTC)
kanshinin

Was thanked: 37 time(s) in 31 post(s)
I have to agree, the modular kits are great, I use them to build underground complexes with hallways, doors, plumbing and electricity. In fact, I use bit and pieces of all of them to kitbash something.
davo  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, December 8, 2021 12:55:23 PM(UTC)
davo

Hi guys, thank you for your kind words!  Always highly appreciated :-)

Speaking of kit bashing, here is a small preview of my upcoming Water Works 2 sets. This interior has a stairway that comes down into the main scene, I like the "decending into madness" look and feel of it.  It has the same 2 texture themes as the Grungeon (brick or utility) so you can mix and match those 2 sets.

I hope the image shows up below, if not, please let me know, I've had terrible luck trying to correctly get images from an outside url to show up here.

**edited** had to provide a manual link, could not get the image to show up.. grrr..

click to see image if this site will let you

Let me know if this works.

Davo

Edited by user Wednesday, December 8, 2021 1:00:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked davo for this useful post.
Blir on 12/9/2021(UTC)
davo  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 8, 2021 5:53:27 PM(UTC)
davo

Originally Posted by: Ebonix115 Go to Quoted Post
Just dropping in cause I saw the Training Kit and I'm hyped! I love seeing stuff like this when it comes out in the store. I got all the way out of bed to add this to my wish list before I forget. When I buy it, I will definitely go into detail about how I like it!

Ps. Really silly and I know it's old as dirt by now, but I do have one itsy bitsy question - Will Milk Men 2 be a thing in the future? Just cause I think that would be 10000% awesome and you and Vunter Slaush are like the best at making male directed props. So, was just curious.

If you have some request material like reference images or suggestions, please let me know :-)

D

thanks 2 users thanked davo for this useful post.
Ebonix115 on 12/8/2021(UTC), Sutut on 12/8/2021(UTC)
kanshinin  
#7 Posted : Thursday, December 9, 2021 7:51:46 AM(UTC)
kanshinin

Davo, as part of the terminus series, or even the morgue set, would it be possible to create a morph where either the G8F/G8M has their abdomen open and the guts removed, so all you see is the cavity where the internal organs would have been? (I don't know any better way to describe what I am looking for)
thanks 1 user thanked kanshinin for this useful post.
Ebonix115 on 12/9/2021(UTC)
davo  
#8 Posted : Thursday, December 9, 2021 1:22:06 PM(UTC)
davo

Originally Posted by: kanshinin Go to Quoted Post
Davo, as part of the terminus series, or even the morgue set, would it be possible to create a morph where either the G8F/G8M has their abdomen open and the guts removed, so all you see is the cavity where the internal organs would have been? (I don't know any better way to describe what I am looking for)

I can't post a direct link here, but do a google search for

Gen8F Opened belly wound

There is one at the "legit" sharing place but it is actually for sale.  It looks much better than I can do.

Other than that, I'm terrible at body morphs so I keep my eyes open.

kanshinin  
#9 Posted : Thursday, December 9, 2021 6:15:04 PM(UTC)
kanshinin

Originally Posted by: davo Go to Quoted Post

I can't post a direct link here, but do a google search for

Gen8F Opened belly wound

There is one at the "legit" sharing place but it is actually for sale.  It looks much better than I can do.

Other than that, I'm terrible at body morphs so I keep my eyes open.

Thank you!

davo  
#10 Posted : Thursday, December 9, 2021 6:43:00 PM(UTC)
davo

Be sure to read the comments, it takes some work apparently.
Ebonix115  
#11 Posted : Thursday, December 9, 2021 8:12:07 PM(UTC)
Ebonix115

I really like this idea! It would be really cool! 

BrotherHades  
#12 Posted : Sunday, December 19, 2021 9:10:22 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

If the product Davo mentioned isn't quite up to snuff, you might contact feminell and see if it might be an idea they might be interested in tackling/creating a product for.