Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
PhantasyMaster99  
#1 Posted : Sunday, August 22, 2021 6:18:18 AM(UTC)
PhantasyMaster99

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Hi! I bought breastacular a long time ago, thinking I might need it. Sure enough, I wanted to make a G8 model's breasts appear to be stuffed in a breastplate and thought it would be perfect. But everytime I collide the breastacular with the breastplate, the breastplate material dissappears revealing the breastacular underneath. I setup the breastplate as the collision object with the breastacular. Maybe I don't understand how the product is supposed to work. From the description, it will react to hands, invisible gloves, walls, etc. So how to I get it to react to clothing (especially clothing with no "give" like stiff leather or metal)? Any help would be appreciated!

Thunder-3D  
#2 Posted : Sunday, August 22, 2021 11:13:24 AM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 158 post(s)

Originally Posted by: PhantasyMaster99 Go to Quoted Post

Hi! I bought breastacular a long time ago, thinking I might need it. Sure enough, I wanted to make a G8 model's breasts appear to be stuffed in a breastplate and thought it would be perfect. But everytime I collide the breastacular with the breastplate, the breastplate material dissappears revealing the breastacular underneath. I setup the breastplate as the collision object with the breastacular. Maybe I don't understand how the product is supposed to work. From the description, it will react to hands, invisible gloves, walls, etc. So how to I get it to react to clothing (especially clothing with no "give" like stiff leather or metal)? Any help would be appreciated!

Try reducing the size of the breasts, or reducing the depth of the breasts, until they "pop" into the breastplate. If the breasts are too far outside the collision object, they'll wrap around it instead of being pushed inward by it. Collision can also be tricky when trying to collide the breasts with a thin object like a flat plane or clothing, collision works best against objects with some thickness.