Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
PrinzEugen  
#1 Posted : Monday, August 9, 2021 7:58:32 AM(UTC)
PrinzEugen

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

I know you have added a few of Miepe geo shells to work with your moisture shaders... Thank you... Could you add Headlights too ??    Headlightlights is a good product for smaller breasts ...

Thunder-3D  
#2 Posted : Monday, August 9, 2021 5:14:50 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 158 post(s)

Originally Posted by: PrinzEugen Go to Quoted Post

I know you have added a few of Miepe geo shells to work with your moisture shaders... Thank you... Could you add Headlights too ??    Headlightlights is a good product for smaller breasts ...

To add headlights (or any new grafts) to the presets requires me to completely recreate each material, plus re-save all the tools so that it works automagically without special separate tools. That's one of the reasons I waited nearly a year to do that recent update of USM 1.2. Also, the USM shell is pretty much at it's limit for graft support. The more grafts I add to support on the shell, well, it starts to get a bit glitchy with some grafts overriding others even though they're not applied to the figure.

I haven't tried USM with headlights, but I suspect you can try the following:

Apply a USM shell to your figure and make all your selections including tool settings, the shell will need to be in it's final state ready to render (other than the white area over headlights)

Next, make sure if headlights is using its own geoshell, that all the geoshells on the figure are at different offset distances, at least .05cm between each. Geoshells cancel each other out in iray and turn invisible if they are "touching".

Go to the surface tab and select the headlights area on the USM shell, apply iray Uber base, and then you should be able to copy/paste the body/torso area to the headlights area. Now it's just a matter of selecting the correct UV to make the water on the headlights nipple match the water on the rest of the breast.

I hope the above info is helpful, if you have other questions I visit the forum regularly and I try to answer questions as soon as I see them :)