Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
debop32  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 23, 2021 4:16:58 PM(UTC)
debop32

So, so far I've had no success importing the old way into Unity which is exporting a Character with Golden palace or Dicktattorv3 from DAZ and going to the morph export options, and the reason for this is that none of the controls/morphs would appear doing it this way, in the list of available morphs to transafer.

But then now with DAZ to Unity bridge it became easier and promising because all the Dicktator and Golden Palace appearered selectatble as Transfeaable morphs that could become blendshapes in Unity. THey all appear in the Send to Daz to Unity option under File menu. However this is just a fake thing i'm guessing because i choose them to export and when i go into Unity none of them are there as Blendshapes.

Some people have said that the reason they don't transfer or appear is because they are CONTROLS rather than morphs.

=Like Shaft Up Down, i thought it was a morph but people tell  me it's not a morph

but then i'm puzzled as to why =Shaft Shorter is not a morph, when that dial Clearly changes the shape of the Dicktator and yet when i choose them to export in the DAZ To Unity export options      they dont export  cause they dont appear in Unity.

Is there something i can do to transfer some of these Morphs or Controls into Unity?

Thanks i use Unity 2021.1.x now.

ChoCho99  
#2 Posted : Monday, August 23, 2021 1:27:44 PM(UTC)
ChoCho99

Hi Debop32.

I`m having the same issue.

Did you find a solution to this?
Dakojen  
#3 Posted : Thursday, December 30, 2021 10:09:38 AM(UTC)
Dakojen

I have the same issue as well.

Has anyone found a solution to this?
booray  
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 30, 2021 11:52:06 AM(UTC)
booray

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)