Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MonGraffito  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 22, 2021 12:20:03 PM(UTC)
MonGraffito

Hello,
I just discovered this community and joined in, full monty!
Im a traditional medium sculptor: stone, bronze, clay but moved to pu resins and I make my own molds and cast in resin.
Im a figurative sculptor and only do male bodies. I don't have models but I love to have a visual reference of real people. I collect images online but when I find a pose that explains the body mass, I only have one angle....
Most 3D modelers are very brave but sculpt bodies they imagine. Still, some are breath taking in realism, anatomy and body behavior (wrists that dont turn unnaturally).

It would mean a great deal to me finding someone here who posts/sells models that I could rotate in Poser and see how they look from all the angles. Are there people here posting such files? I havent managed to find them yet.

Maybe my post was not sufficiently clear, I'm looking for 3d modelers who share/sell files that I can open in a 3d prof and use as model for my physical sculpting. I do not intend to sculpt in a virtual environment. Thanks

Edited by user Monday, March 22, 2021 3:41:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

davo  
#2 Posted : Monday, March 22, 2021 2:22:07 PM(UTC)
davo

Was thanked: 281 time(s) in 165 post(s)
If I am correct, poser should come with a stock male figure in the figures library. If not, then you could look into michael 4 at daz3 since he's probably got the most support as a male model, people have done tons of poses for him. You need to navigate your way around the poser libraries in poser,.there are separate libraries for human figure and then poses, materials, props, etc.