Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Ebonix115  
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 19, 2020 10:50:39 PM(UTC)
Ebonix115

Was thanked: 68 time(s) in 53 post(s)

I recently purchased the ZExpansion Morphs 2 For 3feetwolf's New Gens V8 for the clitoris morphs. I did notice that I needed New Gens For Victoria 8 and ZExpansion Morphs For 3feetwolf's New Gens V8, so I purchased both and have correctly installed both of them. I read the Readme file and copied the Content folder from the extracted Zip file and into my "My Library" folder where it just added itself to my pre-existing "Content" folder. When I loaded Daz back up, I noted that I only had a few of the morphs from the promotional image. I do not have these morphs:

!Super Clitoris
Clitoris Flacid Erect
Clitoris Head Scale
Clitoris Head Shape Adjust
Clitoris Hood Skin
Vaginal Fat Lips Adjust
Vag Internal Height Adjust 2
Basically, everything that was supposed to be in the 2nd expansion pack I do not have. However, when I enter the Content Library and go to My Library>Content>data>3feetwolf>New Genitalia For Victoria 8 I can see these folders in this order:

Base Layer>Morphs>Zev0>NGV8 ZExpansion 2

Then there are a bunch of squares with picture frames inside with and the triangular exclamation point. All the morphs in this folder are as follows:

!Super Clitoris
Clitoris Erect
Clitoris Flacid Erect
Clitoris Flacid
Clitoris Head Scale
Clitoris Head Shape Adjust
Clitoris Hood Skin
Clitoris Size Neg Assist 1
Clitoris Size Neg Assist 2
Erect Assist
FatLips Assist 1
FatLips Assist 2
FatLips Assist 3
FatLips Assist 4
FatLips Assist 5
Hood Assist 1
Hood Assist 2
Hood Assist 3
Super Clitoris Assist 1
Super Clitoris Assist 2
Vag Fat Lips Adjust
Vag Internal Height Adjust 2
I also attempted to see if the file was in the right place. So I right clicked on any of them, clicked on "Browse to File Location" which took me too the file located in the "My Library" folder. It was located in this file directory:

C:\Users\karma\Documents\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Library\Content\data\3feetwolf\New Genitalia For Victoria 8\Base Layer\Morphs\Zev0\NGV8 ZExpansion 2

Again, I'm not really sure what went wrong where, but I'm certainly not happy at the moment. I'm goign to be inboxing the artist directly, as well as contacting RenderErotica directly to see who can get me help first. Any assitance here would be greatly appreciated, thanks., 

Ebonix115  
#2 Posted : Sunday, January 17, 2021 7:01:17 PM(UTC)
Ebonix115

Was thanked: 68 time(s) in 53 post(s)
Just wanted to round about this to say that I did eventually figure this out.