Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Epicguy19  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2020 11:01:29 PM(UTC)
Epicguy19

So I've been having a problem. I have the Haru 2012 model and it's expansions from Chocolate. I was really excited to use it, until I try to apply, or "inject" the morphs that came with it...only for them to not be applied and for the model to not change in the slightest. I tried double clicking, triple clicking, restarting Daz itself, almost everything and the morphs refuse to work. I know that it's a Poser model, but last time I checked, those were compatible just fine with Daz. Is there anyone who can help me, or am I just fucked?

BrotherHades  
#2 Posted : Friday, December 18, 2020 2:50:08 AM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

Haru 2012 is Poser only as she is a weight mapped figure, Poser uses different weight mapping than Daz Studio, and the Poser weight mapping isn't compatible with Daz Studio.

If you got the Haru Base Bundle there should be a version of Haru that is marked for DS, that works well with DS and Haru-Full-Injected works okay, but Haru 2012 won't work well. Though the Haru 2012 poses might work on Haru pretty well.(Might need some minor adjustment but they apply to Haru and move her like they should without coming out all messed up)

The morphs issue may be due to how the morphs are saved, if they are saved as .pmd (Poser External Binary Morphs) then they won't work with Daz Studio (There used to be a script for loading ,pmd morphs in Daz Studio, but the script no longer works and the developer is no longer around. And there hasn't been any other developers to make an updated script that works with Daz Studio 4) So you may have to use Haru-Full-Injected.cr2 which has the morph dials built into the .cr2. I haven't used Haru much in Daz Studio, I have mainly used Haru in Poser. I do know that a scene file I saved using Haru-Full-Injected from Poser messed up the joints as Daz Studio opened it. But Haru-Full-Injected loaded into Daz Studio works Okay.