Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kanshinin  
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 6, 2020 9:24:06 AM(UTC)
kanshinin

Was thanked: 38 time(s) in 32 post(s)

As the title says it all, are there any clothing (specifically leggings) that have cameltoe morphs IN the clothing?

BrimstoneOmega  
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 6, 2020 12:31:31 PM(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega

Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 86 post(s)

Not sure about clothing that has a morph specifically for a cameltoe built in, but you can make clothing fit a cameltoe with a few steps.

Here's something you can try;

Add a new geometry shell to your character; you can do this from the "Create" menu and then "New Geometry Shell". Name it whatever you want or go with the default auto name. Now if you're using other geometry shells this new one is going to look bad and have weird stuff going on which will be instantly apparent. You can either fix it manually, with a script or since it serves no purpose other than being there for intersection, just hide it by clicking the eye in the scene tab. 

Now set your leggings collisions to intersect with this new geometry shell. If the leggings don't have collisions you can add them to it. With the leggings selected in the scene tab, right click the actual tab, go to edit>geometry>add smoothing modifier. Give it a second and in your properties tab you'll now be able to set the geometry shell for collisions.

Set the smoothing to like 1 or 2 and the collisions to like 5 or so. Should work. If the leggings are still intersecting with you character you can change the mesh offset of the geometry shell a little higher. THis is found in the parameters tab.

BrimstoneOmega attached the following image(s):
Screenshot 2020-12-06 110631.png
Screenshot 2020-12-06 110557.png
Screenshot 2020-12-06 112558.png
Screenshot (13).png
thanks 2 users thanked BrimstoneOmega for this useful post.
kanshinin on 12/6/2020(UTC), 59Burst on 8/23/2022(UTC)
kanshinin  
#3 Posted : Sunday, December 6, 2020 4:47:40 PM(UTC)
kanshinin

Was thanked: 38 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Thank you!

I'll have to try this
Optika  
#4 Posted : Sunday, December 6, 2020 6:11:26 PM(UTC)
Optika

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 36 post(s)

Other - costly, but maybe easier - method:

Get some morphs which will apply a cameltoe on G3F/G8F without the need for any gens product. Look for example for products of Nirvy or TwiztedMetal at *deleted*. Send me a PM if you need to names of the products. Would need to check in my library.

Once you have the proper gens dialed in to the figure just apply whatever clothing. It should adopt to the cameltoe by auto-follow.

But I'll check out the method by Brimstone myself ;-)

BrimstoneOmega  
#5 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2020 1:04:03 AM(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega

Originally Posted by: Optika Go to Quoted Post

Other - costly, but maybe easier - method:

Get some morphs which will apply a cameltoe on G3F/G8F without the need for any gens product. Look for example for products of Nirvy or TwiztedMetal at Renderotica. Send me a PM if you need to names of the products. Would need to check in my library.

Once you have the proper gens dialed in to the figure just apply whatever clothing. It should adopt to the cameltoe by auto-follow.

But I'll check out the method by Brimstone myself ;-)

Yes! This would also be a viable option, and would actually make posing and working with your character clothed probably a bit faster. I tend to find the more things I add to a character ( genitals, breasts, tails ext.) make posing more sluggish. But I'm a sucker for things being there all the time so I can make stories with images, like she may be clothed and then undress and I want there to be continuity. Same with guys, though this is less doable with a big ass dong in his pants. Sometimes you can get away with it, but usually, you need to go with your route for this @Optika . 

The nice thing about the geometry shell trick is that it will also work with products like Breastacular when things get unruly. I like to go (not too crazy) but a bit extreme with nipple and areola morphs, and I'll end up with a lot of poke through on the shirts, but you can use this to force the shirt to adapt to the breast a little better. I find I need to hide the nipple a lot still, but the rest of the shape usually works out fairly well, where the normal auto-follow fails.

thanks 1 user thanked BrimstoneOmega for this useful post.
59Burst on 8/23/2022(UTC)
Bumper2  
#6 Posted : Monday, December 7, 2020 2:08:06 PM(UTC)
Bumper2

Was thanked: 183 time(s) in 139 post(s)
I've also found that the mesh grabber tool works pretty well for both poke through and pulling objects. Much more time consuming that the other ways listed, but also helpful for custom morphs.
59Burst  
#7 Posted : Tuesday, August 23, 2022 9:48:22 PM(UTC)
59Burst

Was thanked: 214 time(s) in 211 post(s)

Originally Posted by: BrimstoneOmega Go to Quoted Post

Not sure about clothing that has a morph specifically for a cameltoe built in, but you can make clothing fit a cameltoe with a few steps.

Here's something you can try;

Add a new geometry shell to your character; you can do this from the "Create" menu and then "New Geometry Shell". Name it whatever you want or go with the default auto name. Now if you're using other geometry shells this new one is going to look bad and have weird stuff going on which will be instantly apparent. You can either fix it manually, with a script or since it serves no purpose other than being there for intersection, just hide it by clicking the eye in the scene tab. 

Now set your leggings collisions to intersect with this new geometry shell. If the leggings don't have collisions you can add them to it. With the leggings selected in the scene tab, right click the actual tab, go to edit>geometry>add smoothing modifier. Give it a second and in your properties tab you'll now be able to set the geometry shell for collisions.

Set the smoothing to like 1 or 2 and the collisions to like 5 or so. Should work. If the leggings are still intersecting with you character you can change the mesh offset of the geometry shell a little higher. THis is found in the parameters tab.

This method works brilliantly !!!  I'm using it on Breastacular as well.  I like to see nipples, areoles, and cameltoes pushing out against clothing.  I'm just getting started with it, but early returns look very good.  Thanks for taking the time to post it.

thanks 1 user thanked 59Burst for this useful post.
BrimstoneOmega on 8/24/2022(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega  
#8 Posted : Wednesday, August 24, 2022 1:50:01 PM(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega

Of course, you are very welcome, glad it was useful to you!

Breastaculat and cameltoes are the exact reason I use this method. It's not an end-all be-all kind of solution, but for the most part, it works quite well.

There's a product at the Daz store called "Projection Morph Manager" which is also very helpful for Breastacular. It is a script that, you guessed it, controls the projection morphs on your character. That may not mean anything to you, you said you're new, but a projection morph is part of the auto-fit for clothing when an item does not have a specific morph pre-built. It basically "projects" the morphs of a character onto the clothing item, attempting to mirror the body morphs onto the clothing. When you add a geo-graft onto a character those new body parts do not have these projection morphs to add to the character, but they are affected by them, hence why you can use the normal breast morphs for a character on Breastacular. What you're seeing on the breast are those projection morphs, so you can't just say, make her Areola Depth a higher value to pull the shift from her nipples because Breastacular will just follow the same projected morph.

That's where that product will help you. It breaks the projection morphs out to the individual items, so you can say have the areola depth be %15 on breastacular and %50 on her shirt.

You can do all this manually, but that product is a very nice time saver, and I use it all the time for Breastacular. Just set your character with an areola depth and perk of like 0.01% so the morph gets added to your character's projection package and then run the script and set the shirt to have a higher %.
thanks 1 user thanked BrimstoneOmega for this useful post.
59Burst on 8/24/2022(UTC)
59Burst  
#9 Posted : Wednesday, August 24, 2022 2:47:57 PM(UTC)
59Burst

Was thanked: 214 time(s) in 211 post(s)

Breastaculat and cameltoes are the exact reason I use this method. It's not an end-all be-all kind of solution, but for the most part, it works quite well.

There's a product at the Daz store called "Projection Morph Manager" which is also very helpful for Breastacular. It is a script that, you guessed it, controls the projection morphs on your character. That may not mean anything to you, you said you're new, but a projection morph is part of the auto-fit for clothing when an item does not have a specific morph pre-built. It basically "projects" the morphs of a character onto the clothing item, attempting to mirror the body morphs onto the clothing. When you add a geo-graft onto a character those new body parts do not have these projection morphs to add to the character, but they are affected by them, hence why you can use the normal breast morphs for a character on Breastacular. What you're seeing on the breast are those projection morphs, so you can't just say, make her Areola Depth a higher value to pull the shift from her nipples because Breastacular will just follow the same projected morph.

That's where that product will help you. It breaks the projection morphs out to the individual items, so you can say have the areola depth be %15 on breastacular and %50 on her shirt.

You can do all this manually, but that product is a very nice time saver, and I use it all the time for Breastacular. Just set your character with an areola depth and perk of like 0.01% so the morph gets added to your character's projection package and then run the script and set the shirt to have a higher %.

Projection Morph Manager looks quite useful.  Most of the Zev0 products that I have are.  Unfortunately, I missed the sale price on Projection Morph Manager by one day!  Oh well, I'll watch and wait for a few days for the lower price.  Thanks again for your assistance!

BrimstoneOmega  
#10 Posted : Wednesday, August 24, 2022 11:07:13 PM(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega

Originally Posted by: 59Burst Go to Quoted Post

Projection Morph Manager looks quite useful.  Most of the Zev0 products that I have are.  Unfortunately, I missed the sale price on Projection Morph Manager by one day!  Oh well, I'll watch and wait for a few days for the lower price.  Thanks again for your assistance!

Oh wow, I'm an idiot, I'm sorry. When you said you were just starting to mess around you meant with the empty shell, not with Daz... You've been around longer than I have.

Derp.