Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
KINKYGR  
#1 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2020 9:34:57 AM(UTC)
KINKYGR

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

After following the instructions carefully i think there is a shell conflict between these products. I have brestacualr , fnder blender and oil addon. Butt and Genitals are white. If i hop to dictator will it get fixed? Anyone knows?

ps addon looks awesome!

ps2 tried with water, same thing happent. It might possibly be on fenders end the problem

Edited by user Friday, November 13, 2020 9:40:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

BrotherHades  
#2 Posted : Friday, November 13, 2020 4:42:35 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 301 time(s) in 239 post(s)

My guess would be the issue is a two fold problem. 

First when grafts are added to a figure and shells are applied the shells pick up all the surfaces on the figure and grafts, in most cases the additional surfaces are turned off automatically but not usually with graft surfaces, so you get the white shell issue due to the additional surfaces being active, this part is usually pretty easy to fix by running one of Meipe's shell fix scripts while the shells are selected.

Second issue here would deal with the Ultimate Skin Moisture system itself, namely until it is updated it will lack the ability of the script for the shell to apply to Fender Blender automatically, so if you use the system with Fender Blender you would have to manually add the shader for the Fender Blender surfaces on the Ultimate Moisture Shell. To do this select the USM Shell in the Scene tab, now go to surfaces tab, look for the fender blender surface (It will differ depending on which version of the Fender Blender you use but it should start with Fender Blender) select it, and apply the Daz Uber Iray shader to it (It will be set to Daz Default), now go to the Torso surface of the USM shell, right click and choose copy selected surface(s), now return to and select the fender blender surface in the USM shell again, right click and choose paste to selected surface(s). USM should now be covering the added Fender Blender surface as well. Sadly you will have to repeat the copy/paste settings every time you change presets but it will at least let you use Fender Blender with USM.

Edited by user Friday, November 13, 2020 4:44:38 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked BrotherHades for this useful post.
KINKYGR on 11/14/2020(UTC), Akirael on 12/4/2020(UTC)
KINKYGR  
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2020 3:47:46 AM(UTC)
KINKYGR

Thanks BH will try this in a bit, will report later
Thunder-3D  
#4 Posted : Saturday, November 14, 2020 8:31:36 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 158 post(s)

Sorry for the delayed response :)

For now, the method described above works, just apply the ireay uber shader to the "fender blender" area on the USM shell, and right click copy/paste the torso area to the fender blender area.

I've been working on an update for all 8 packages that will also enhance the default shaders on the moisture, it's just taking more time than I had planned. :)

thanks 1 user thanked Thunder-3D for this useful post.
KINKYGR on 11/15/2020(UTC)
KINKYGR  
#5 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 1:58:20 AM(UTC)
KINKYGR

Hey guys just wanted to say i got around to doing this and it runs ok, the above method yes works