2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Thunder-3D  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, June 9, 2020 12:19:56 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 158 post(s)

Body blush is pretty much done, but we're working on some bonus goodies to include with the package so this should be in the store middle of next week :)

Body Blush will be a separate, stand-alone product which is COMPATIBLE with Ultimate Skin Moisture, but does not require it. Body Blush will use it's own shell, plus we've added a special shell for "Rosy Cheeks" to give the butt and/or groin a blush which can be used with the main blush shell or by itself :)

More info coming soon!

thanks 1 user thanked Thunder-3D for this useful post.
BrimstoneOmega on 6/9/2020(UTC)
kstar8008  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 1:29:04 PM(UTC)
kstar8008

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
This looks promising! Just curious why geoshell and not L.I.E?
Thunder-3D  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, June 10, 2020 4:27:12 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Originally Posted by: kstar8008 Go to Quoted Post

I've used a lot of L.I.E. kits and the problem with those is the time it takes to apply them and the added load time when loading a scene that has L.I.E. in it. LIE is really good in theory but in practice it's very limited and difficult for most users to edit.

By using a shell I'm able to make it easy to switch on/off, as well as give the user a huge amount of control over the finished image. The Body Blush set will contain tools to change the color and opacity on the fly, and because it's a shell the changes show up instantly.

My other issue with L.I.E is it's not very easy to remove. Maybe there is an easy way but I've never seen another PA include a LIE remover in their products, so you usually have to re-apply all your figure materials OR keep multiple backups, and if you forget to backup you're stuck. With this stystem I recommend 1 backup of the figure mats just in case you have an accident, but it's not required to remove the blush ;)

Lastly, a lot of people use the lie channel for make-up on their girls, and putting the blush on the LIE channel would just compound the problems for those users.

I think you're going to like what's coming, there will be a pose set and a special fun prop from Chameleon to go along with the orgasm blush, it's going to be a lot of fun :D

Edited by user Wednesday, June 10, 2020 4:29:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

kstar8008 on 6/11/2020(UTC)
kstar8008  
#4 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2020 8:21:00 AM(UTC)
kstar8008

I am looking forward to it! Thanks so much for the detailed explanation!
BrimstoneOmega  
#5 Posted : Thursday, June 11, 2020 1:53:34 PM(UTC)
BrimstoneOmega

Was thanked: 125 time(s) in 86 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Thunder-3D Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: kstar8008 Go to Quoted Post

I've used a lot of L.I.E. kits and the problem with those is the time it takes to apply them and the added load time when loading a scene that has L.I.E. in it. LIE is really good in theory but in practice it's very limited and difficult for most users to edit.

By using a shell I'm able to make it easy to switch on/off, as well as give the user a huge amount of control over the finished image. The Body Blush set will contain tools to change the color and opacity on the fly, and because it's a shell the changes show up instantly.

My other issue with L.I.E is it's not very easy to remove. Maybe there is an easy way but I've never seen another PA include a LIE remover in their products, so you usually have to re-apply all your figure materials OR keep multiple backups, and if you forget to backup you're stuck. With this stystem I recommend 1 backup of the figure mats just in case you have an accident, but it's not required to remove the blush ;)

Lastly, a lot of people use the lie channel for make-up on their girls, and putting the blush on the LIE channel would just compound the problems for those users.

I think you're going to like what's coming, there will be a pose set and a special fun prop from Chameleon to go along with the orgasm blush, it's going to be a lot of fun :D

I can remove this if it's too off-topic, and besides, I totally agree that using a geoshell is a much better way to go about a product like this, but I felt I could share a bit on what I do when I use LIE stuff.

I only really tend to use LIE for makeup or tattoos, which aren't something dynamic like a body blush, so again, I agree completely about this using a geoshell.

That all said, there is a way to edit, remove, add, ext. LIE presets that is easy, if a bit un-intuitive. And, it's also only easy if you know how to do it. So not easy for someone that is buying a product and want's to test things out-of-the-box. You need to do this from the surfaces tab, using the LIE editor, which for a while I didn't even know existed. When setting up a character with tattoos, I tend to toss a bunch on them and then go through and move/delete them till I find a setup I like.

Go to the surfaces tab, and find the Base texture of whatever has the LIE  you want to edit/remove/add

Click on the little icon of the map and it will open this window that lists all the image maps in the scene. Click on the Layered Image Editor, ie, LIE

From here it will open a dialogue window where you have a range of options pertaining to the LIE stuff you have over that base map.

I would recommend clicking on "Zoom to Fit" so you can see what you're doing. Then you can do whatever with the LIE images you have on there or add your own. You can scale, rotate, move, set opacity, ext. And by clicking the checkboxes on what is already there you can hide specific things, and the minus button will remove what you have selected. Conversely the plus will add new ones where you can make your own tattoos ext.

I'm looking forward to this product! and again, I'll delete this post if it's taking away from the discussion.

Edited by user Thursday, June 11, 2020 1:56:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked BrimstoneOmega for this useful post.
Thunder-3D on 6/11/2020(UTC), kstar8008 on 6/11/2020(UTC)
okario  
#6 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2020 7:53:55 AM(UTC)
okario

Still an amazing product to come :)

No change to have it for G3 too ? ;)
Thunder-3D  
#7 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2020 10:02:44 AM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Originally Posted by: okario Go to Quoted Post
Still an amazing product to come :)

No change to have it for G3 too ? ;)

After Body Blush, I'm working with Meipe on G8 Male/Futalicious/Cluster Bomb and then plan to get it working on G3 Male/Female :)

okario on 6/15/2020(UTC)
simontemplar  
#8 Posted : Friday, June 12, 2020 1:27:47 PM(UTC)
simontemplar

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 100 post(s)
Hopefully, this will also be true for Dicktator? :3
"That was fun. Let's do it again."
Akirael  
#9 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2020 5:07:56 AM(UTC)
Akirael

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 26 post(s)

Ok, You've got my interest. But now I'm thinking, how can I abuse this system  for other purposes like . Especially whipping and spanking marks coming into my mind here. I know there are other "love taps" products out there, but they didn't play nicely with GP or NGV8. 

rbug02  
#10 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2020 8:24:04 AM(UTC)
rbug02

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 51 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Akirael Go to Quoted Post

Ok, You've got my interest. But now I'm thinking, how can I abuse this system  for other purposes like . Especially whipping and spanking marks coming into my mind here. I know there are other "love taps" products out there, but they didn't play nicely with GP or NGV8. 

I got that product, and well it did not play nice with anything other than the basic textures for Genesis 8 Female. Everything else turned to some glow stuff. thats "love taps" not the blush thingy

Edited by user Saturday, June 13, 2020 8:32:23 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

I'm here for the donuts.....
Where are they??
Thunder-3D  
#11 Posted : Saturday, June 13, 2020 6:24:54 PM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Originally Posted by: simontemplar Go to Quoted Post

Yes :)

simontemplar  
#12 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 4:28:37 AM(UTC)
simontemplar

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 100 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Thunder-3D Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: simontemplar Go to Quoted Post

Yes :)

"That was fun. Let's do it again."
Akirael  
#13 Posted : Sunday, June 14, 2020 3:40:34 PM(UTC)
Akirael

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 26 post(s)

Originally Posted by: rbug02 Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: Akirael Go to Quoted Post

I got that product, and well it did not play nice with anything other than the basic textures for Genesis 8 Female. Everything else turned to some glow stuff. thats "love taps" not the blush thingy

That is the exact reason, why I hope to find a way to "abuse" this system here, to achieve a similar effect to "love taps" but on a broader range of models

Spanko  
#14 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 9:49:16 AM(UTC)
Spanko

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Oh I see a red butt, for me as Spanking Artists, variations of red slapped butts are always welcome ;)
Thunder-3D  
#15 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 11:07:41 AM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

A few quick updates:

Meipe has a working script to copy Displacement Maps from the figure to the shell for characters that use displacement, this will be released in an update soon.

Body Blush (just released this morning) has a utility to apply DIRECTLY to your figure to turn figure displacement OFF, this is a temporary fix until we're ready to release official updates with the script.

Now that Body Blush is out, Meipe and I are already working on G8 Male support, Futalicious (and sub-grafts) support, Dicktator support, and cluster bomb support for the full Ultimate Skin series. Most likely, G8 Male + Dicktator will be a separate product, and a graft support pack for females will be a separate product that will work for BOTH Ultimate Moisture AND Body Blush.

This is all to be decided once they're completed. Once these are done, I'll evaluate G3 support. I do plan to do it at this time, but it will be after all the G8 support is complete.

I've had a few people asking about New Gens, I haven't really looked at it but I don't think it will take too much to get it working. Currently New Gens is very low priority in the workload, and I'm not very familliar with how New Gens shells are set up, but I would assume you can just copy the torso mats (on the USM shell) to the graft area (new gens area on the USM shell) and set the UV to whatever New Gens uses.

If someone familliar with new Gens could test this I'd very much appreciate it :)

Now go have some wet orgasmic fun! :D

Spanko  
#16 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 11:12:51 AM(UTC)
Spanko

about new gens: it would be awesome if someone could finally create gens for Male chars which does just copy the base skin, without any hair on it, for adding hair peoples could/should add them via addons how they like it, if they want a monkey then they can make it hairy :P (I dont like hairs, on any genders).

For Females, the new Gens for V8 are perfect.
Thanks for the product, I will take a look on it, lets see if it is something for a spanky like me.

Could you make some more/better promo images for the butt? :3

https://www.renderotica.com/getmetafile/6b4b4d73-77d6-4f8e-aa91-f263ae5330f6/Main-Promo.aspx

That is the only that shows a "bit" the butt.

And how variable is it?

Thunder-3D  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 11:17:24 AM(UTC)
Thunder-3D

Originally Posted by: Spanko Go to Quoted Post

about new gens: it would be awesome if someone could finally create gens for Male chars which does just copy the base skin, without any hair on it, for adding hair peoples could/should add them via addons how they like it, if they want a monkey then they can make it hairy :P (I dont like hairs, on any genders).

For Females, the new Gens for V8 are perfect.
Thanks for the product, I will take a look on it, lets see if it is something for a spanky like me.

Could you make some more/better promo images for the butt? :3

https://www.renderotica.com/getmetafile/6b4b4d73-77d6-4f8e-aa91-f263ae5330f6/Main-Promo.aspx

That is the only that shows a "bit" the butt.

And how variable is it?

The butt/groin is a separate shell, so it can be used alone without the upper body/face blush if you wish, It's a single blush with 3 settings. 1 for Butt only, 1 for groin only, 1 for butt and groin together. :)

Spanko  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, June 17, 2020 11:18:54 AM(UTC)
Spanko

show me, please :) images says more as 1.000 words.
strangebricks  
#19 Posted : Thursday, June 18, 2020 4:51:43 PM(UTC)
strangebricks

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Just bought this. Excellent work. Hope to see expansions for sunburns, tans, bruises and rope marks. 

thanks 1 user thanked strangebricks for this useful post.
Thunder-3D on 6/18/2020(UTC)
Spanko  
#20 Posted : Sunday, June 21, 2020 2:28:11 PM(UTC)
Spanko

still waiting on some images which show what I can add to the butt region :P