Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Rezkel  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 19, 2020 10:20:04 AM(UTC)
Rezkel

I'm working on an image set commission and your pose pack along with the original one by Davos would be perfect for the request, but the characters I'm using are all G8 and I only know how to work with Daz. 

https://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/45664_SledgeHammer-s-StrangleMe-V4M4-Poses-for-V4

https://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/47052_Davo-s-Strangler-Pack

On Davos support forum I saw he mention you as someone to reach out to.for this type of work, I think for this very pack. I am of-course more then willing to pay for your time and work. 

I understand if you are busy, I have a bit of a time table so just telling me how I can do it myself would be extraordinarily helpful.

Hope to hear from you soon

Sledgehammer  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 19, 2020 11:15:33 PM(UTC)
Sledgehammer

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Well, actually I work only doing G8 poses set, the main problem here will be if the strangles pack works with G8, cause I think that may not, it was made for V4 and M4, I really don't have M4 nor V4 installed in my computer. Please check if there's any strangler product compatible with G8 and then maybe I could make the poses.
BrotherHades  
#3 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2020 7:31:20 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

You could also contact Freeone to see if he might be interested in updating Davo's Strangler pack for Daz Studio. I only say this as he has been doing the Daz Studio versions of Davo's recent products. Though I'm not sure how much he has plans to update the older Davo products, but it is worth a shot if nothing else.

Rezkel  
#4 Posted : Monday, March 23, 2020 3:28:03 PM(UTC)
Rezkel

Sorry for the late reply, thanks to both of you for you time, I will see about inquiring Freezone.