Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SpunkyGurl  
#1 Posted : Saturday, February 8, 2020 4:37:32 PM(UTC)
SpunkyGurl

Would love a "Monkey Rocker" prop that can be used with the Realistic Dildo prop created by DB XXX. G8M & G8F poses for it would be a bonus if also made available.  

Edited by user Saturday, February 8, 2020 4:40:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

bodo  
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 9, 2020 10:57:07 PM(UTC)
bodo

Was thanked: 122 time(s) in 116 post(s)
https://www.renderotica....out-on-her-monkey-rocker

assembled this for poser 2004 ......... no idea for DAZ.........
SpunkyGurl  
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 5, 2020 1:13:50 PM(UTC)
SpunkyGurl

bump.

Ciaran  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2020 10:40:26 PM(UTC)
Ciaran

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 60 post(s)

I've been very reluctant to say anything up till now because this project has been delayed by serious illness on my part (kidney failure) and by evacuation due to the California CZU Fire, not to mention the numerous other things life has thrown in my way. However, I'm back to work on my version of a Monkey Rocker now. Currently setting up bones for the model so it can be posed and animated. Please let me know what you think of it. The dildos shown are removable and exchangeable with other products and a few different versions I'm making. The "back door" penetration mechanism can also be removed or hidden. I'm open to suggestion or requests. Thanks.

BTW:  I had one hell of a time getting the Insert Image tool to work on this website for some reason. It has worked in the past. Just not today.

Here is a link to an image... MonkeyRockerWIP01.jpg

thanks 1 user thanked Ciaran for this useful post.
Velshtein on 11/11/2020(UTC)
Velshtein  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2020 11:07:14 PM(UTC)
Velshtein

Was thanked: 321 time(s) in 308 post(s)

That looks nice! Is it going to be for sale at the rotica store?

Sorry to hear of all the issues you've had. Hope things are going better for ya.

Ciaran  
#6 Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2020 11:13:01 PM(UTC)
Ciaran

@Velshtein... Yes, the goal is to have it available in the store.

SpunkyGurl  
#7 Posted : Thursday, November 19, 2020 5:56:55 PM(UTC)
SpunkyGurl

WOW, this looks very exciting.  Great job so far.  I love the idea of being able to swap out the dildos.  Really looking forward to seeing the finished product.  

Glad to hear you are safe.  

Cheers!

sharp8322  
#8 Posted : Sunday, November 22, 2020 4:03:20 PM(UTC)
sharp8322

Originally Posted by: Ciaran Go to Quoted Post

I've been very reluctant to say anything up till now because this project has been delayed by serious illness on my part (kidney failure) and by evacuation due to the California CZU Fire, not to mention the numerous other things life has thrown in my way. However, I'm back to work on my version of a Monkey Rocker now. Currently setting up bones for the model so it can be posed and animated. Please let me know what you think of it. The dildos shown are removable and exchangeable with other products and a few different versions I'm making. The "back door" penetration mechanism can also be removed or hidden. I'm open to suggestion or requests. Thanks.

BTW:  I had one hell of a time getting the Insert Image tool to work on this website for some reason. It has worked in the past. Just not today.

Here is a link to an image... MonkeyRockerWIP01.jpg

I like what you are doing here i'm looking forward to it as well will purchase for sure.  I"m actually learning 3d modeling now so i can make my own props for what i want i made a request on here but guess no one is interesting in doing it lol.

Ciaran  
#9 Posted : Saturday, December 5, 2020 7:31:11 PM(UTC)
Ciaran

QUICK UPDATE:  I'm still hard at work on the Monkey Rocker. I'm trying some things I've never done before, such as preparing a product for the store. It's taking time, but I'll get there eventually. Not too much longer I'm hoping. Shooting for the end of December or the beginning of January. Sooner if possible. I want to use the rocker myself in some images and animations.

-------------------------

@ SpunkyGurl... Glad you like it. You requested that the rocker work with other dildo products so I'm trying to accomomdate that request.

As for being safe... Thank you for the kind thoughts. I wouldn't say I was safe, though. I'm on dialysis and still need a kidney, but I'm doing much better overall then I was, while I wait for a transplant.

@ sharp8322... Thank you. I saw your request for the sybian device, but my plate is already full with a number of different projects I need to get done. Hope you succeed in learning 3D Modeling.

sharp8322  
#10 Posted : Thursday, December 10, 2020 8:19:30 PM(UTC)
sharp8322

Originally Posted by: Ciaran Go to Quoted Post

QUICK UPDATE:  I'm still hard at work on the Monkey Rocker. I'm trying some things I've never done before, such as preparing a product for the store. It's taking time, but I'll get there eventually. Not too much longer I'm hoping. Shooting for the end of December or the beginning of January. Sooner if possible. I want to use the rocker myself in some images and animations.

@ SpunkyGurl... Glad you like it. You requested that the rocker work with other dildo products so I'm trying to accomomdate that request.

As for being safe... Thank you for the kind thoughts. I wouldn't say I was safe, though. I'm on dialysis and still need a kidney, but I'm doing much better overall then I was, while I wait for a transplant.

@ sharp8322... Thank you. I saw your request for the sybian device, but my plate is already full with a number of different projects I need to get done. Hope you succeed in learning 3D Modeling.

I got a private seller to make some of the things i wanted atleast the attachments, when your projects are done and you have time lets talk might have some work for you then if i don't learn it myself by then. And i'm looking forward to this when you finish

Ciaran  
#11 Posted : Friday, February 5, 2021 8:24:12 PM(UTC)
Ciaran

Quick Update... I am still working on this project (rolls eyes in exasperation).  January turned out to be a condensed version of the entire 2020 year for me. If something could go wrong or interfere with life in general it did so with a vengeance. However, I'm approaching completion. Apologies for the delay.

thanks 3 users thanked Ciaran for this useful post.
kekik79 on 2/6/2021(UTC), haruchai on 2/7/2021(UTC), SpunkyGurl on 2/9/2021(UTC)
kekik79  
#12 Posted : Thursday, February 18, 2021 2:13:44 PM(UTC)
kekik79

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Can't wait to see the result, it already look's amazing! 

Stay safe and healty

SpunkyGurl  
#13 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2022 8:49:08 PM(UTC)
SpunkyGurl

bump

Ciaran  
#14 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2022 10:10:04 PM(UTC)
Ciaran

Believe it or not... I am still trying to finish this product.

Due to life, work, illness, and multiple hospital stays it has been delayed multiple times. Apologies.

Excuse me while I go bang my head against a brick wall. (*&$#!@&*!!!! Pardon my French.)