8 Pages«<678
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
banada01  
#141 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2024 8:33:36 AM(UTC)
banada01

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Wonder if the Terminus series is currently planned to be continued, or if the Terminex is a continuation? :)

thanks 1 user thanked banada01 for this useful post.
Sutut on 4/21/2024(UTC)
M7wXgJ7HfXi  
#142 Posted : Thursday, May 9, 2024 5:03:46 PM(UTC)
M7wXgJ7HfXi

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

To expand on what SouthBlade 453 posted, I just tried something very close to his process for one of the Facility 1 G3 poses and the associated props.

1) Load G8F. 2) Find a set of Davo's cuffs in a G8 version from another product (I used the ones from Facility 4) and load those onto G8F. 3) Apply the G3F pose from Facilty 1 to the G8F (it will look wrong but will be fixed!). 4) Use Zev0's "Genesis 3 to Genesis 8 Pose Converter" (available at Daz3d) and click on the "Pose Corrector" script and let if fix all 4 limbs. 5) Load the prop from Facility 1. The G3 version cuffs will also appear; just select each G3 cuff and delete them.

I did afterwards make tiny position adjustments to the some of the G8 cuffs so they looked better hooked into the prop.

If you want to be fancy, you can also save the G8 cuffs and the parented Facilty 1 prop as a "Wearable Preset." Then delete everything but the posed G8F and save a new "Pose Preset."

Repeat for each Facility 1 pose/ prop combination you intend to use. (Yes it's a bit of work but if you save them out as presets you only have to do it that one time for each.)

Originally Posted by: SouthBlade453 Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: taimanin34 Go to Quoted Post
Hello Davo, I am a big fan of your work.

I work with genesis 8 and 8.1 models. I am new to making renders.

I wanted to ask you that do you have any plans to create Genesis 8 , 8.1 compatible version of Facility 1 and Facility 2, or do you have any assets coming in near future similar to Facility 1 and Facility 2.

I have seen Facility 4 and The Grungeonand its expansions. But I am trying to create renders on modern intelligence agency black site theme. And The Grungeon models do not exactly match with that theme. Facilty 4 is good but Facility 1 and Facility 2 would have been best if they would work with Genesi 8 and 8.1 models.

I have also seen the Devious Devices series. They are good but half of them have a glossy finish and are more suitable for a sex dungeon/play room setting.

TLDR I am looking for assets models that are suitable for goverment agency black site type theme for Genesis 8 and 8.1 models. Closest examples are Facility 1 and Facility 2. Kindly advice what would be best

I might be able to help with this as I had a similar issue.
You'll need to pick up a pose converter from Daz which is super easy to use. Install the converter and it'll add a Script tab to your toolbar. Once you apply the G3 pose to your G8 figure and it looks all weird, run the G3 pose corrector option from the scripts tab and it'll fix the pose completely to work with G8.
I've had no problems with it at all and have been using it for over a year or so.

It's on sale at the moment so you're in luck.
https://www.daz3d.com/ge...o-9-batch-pose-converter