Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
sam2345  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 2, 2019 4:18:20 PM(UTC)
sam2345

Was thanked: 49 time(s) in 27 post(s)

The first thing I noticed with 4.12 PB is that it freezes (to all practical purposes) when using dForce.  It was doing that in the Beta, but I had assumed that this would be fixed in the PB.  Apparently not.  

Anyone else having this issue?

vagans  
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 3, 2019 9:01:34 PM(UTC)
vagans

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I've had no issues with dForce in 4.12 so far
Mythocentric  
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 29, 2020 3:06:29 PM(UTC)
Mythocentric

Long overdue post I know but I have had similar problems with dForce which may not entirely be Daz' problem. I'm currently using two laptops, an Acer with separate graphics card which I bought because of its graphics capabilities and a newer HP with integrated graphics which I bought while the Acer was having an upgrade. The Acer has no problems with dForce, albeit some items in multiple dForce outfits may be 'invisible' (but do actually process when I apply dForce) which possibly indicates a need for more RAM. The HP with integrated graphics on the other hand quite simply freezes and will quite happily sit there all day doing zilch. Strange because the HP initially had no problems with dForce so it would appear something has changed. I know there have been a lot of complaints about MS updates causing problems with various graphics cards but, sad to say, when I asked on the Daz forum the only reply I got was a disparaging diatribe from some character about my weak laptops because he had no problems whatsoever, although he was also happy to point out that HIS computer (apparantly capable of running the average-sized planet) was specially designed (by him) for the job. As for Daz themselves it appears that no one is minding the store these days because every support request I've put in has gone unanswered. Meanwhile the search for an answer goes on!