Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Macron2  
#1 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2019 2:14:08 PM(UTC)
Macron2

I had had just bought Bondage Furnishings Core Pack for Daz Studio and installed on Daz3d Studio but the bending morphs on  whipper paddlers and crop are not working very well.The bending morphs on all two paddlers(paddle 1 and paddle 2 and crop) distortion the object itself, instead of bending the object.

Perhaps the bending morphs are working very well in Poser, but on Daz3d the bending morphs are wrong.

This is a great product and I think that those morphs could be fixed.

Thank you very much.

davo  
#2 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2019 2:52:21 PM(UTC)
davo

Was thanked: 279 time(s) in 165 post(s)

Hi Macron2,

I don't manage the DS portion, but just to be sure, the paddle/crop either bend forward or bend back, you never want to use a combination of the 2 morphs.  Also, the maximum bend you would want to do is 1.0 in poser, so that would probably be a 100% in DS.  If this is not helpful, Freeone can help you further.

Cheers,

Davo

freeone  
#3 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2019 2:52:49 PM(UTC)
freeone

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Greetings and thank you for your purchase of the product and sorry that you are having issue with part of it. Do note that the whipper bend morphs have direction there is bend
BACK and bend FORWARD the slides will allow you to for example bend BACK with a FORWARD bend morph but does it poorly. Check and see if maybe that is what is happening.
UserPostedImage
Macron2  
#4 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2019 3:26:37 PM(UTC)
Macron2

Thank you, Davo and freeone1 for your quick and prompt replay to my post.

Exactly as  freeone1 already mention, the morphs: Bend back and Bend forward, are not fully bend in their respective direction (forward and backward).

The morph starts bending correctly in the right direction, but if we increase of the percentage of morph, it actually scale the object instead of bending it.

I do not know if this will be fixed  in the future, but I would like to be fixed if it possible.

Thank you, once more.

davo  
#5 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2019 3:30:03 PM(UTC)
davo

Was thanked: 279 time(s) in 165 post(s)
Yes,it will scale the prop oddly if you bend it more than 100%. Be sure to only bend it up to 100% and never in the negative value.
Macron2  
#6 Posted : Monday, September 23, 2019 4:00:15 PM(UTC)
Macron2

You are right, Davo, if each morph is increased over 100%, it is scaling instead of bending.

I was accustomed from other Poser/Daz3d products and freebies where bending is done by one morph( BendAft,SSideAft,TwistAft).I had tried only bending forward for example, and because there was no limit, the morph increased over 100%.Now I had put an interval 0-100% for each morph and the scaling is no more and it is bending correctly.

Now I am using both of them with a limit interval and its working.

Thank you very much.