Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
grimhaven  
#1 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 2:48:19 AM(UTC)
grimhaven

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

So I finally had some extra cash to buy Golden Palace so I didn't have to sculpt the gens myself because that is really complicated and I wouldn't know how to get it to work in DAZ only Blender and I click the complete order button after being transferred to paypal but all it did was just sit there and spin for a good bit before I decided something must be wrong and I closed the window and I looked at my shopping cart and the item is gone but no money is gone from my paypal account as of 3:44am 8/2/19 and no email telling me the transaction failed or succeeded or nothing.

I don't want to try it again right away because I don't want to screw something up and have it charge me twice, you know? I am poor, seriously I don't have money to waste like that.

At any rate, fix whatever problem there is and I might be back next month.

Cheers.

terrancew_hod  
#2 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 4:54:29 AM(UTC)
terrancew_hod

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 46 post(s)

Originally Posted by: grimhaven Go to Quoted Post

So I finally had some extra cash to buy Golden Palace so I didn't have to sculpt the gens myself because that is really complicated and I wouldn't know how to get it to work in DAZ only Blender and I click the complete order button after being transferred to paypal but all it did was just sit there and spin for a good bit before I decided something must be wrong and I closed the window and I looked at my shopping cart and the item is gone but no money is gone from my paypal account as of 3:44am 8/2/19 and no email telling me the transaction failed or succeeded or nothing.

I don't want to try it again right away because I don't want to screw something up and have it charge me twice, you know? I am poor, seriously I don't have money to waste like that.

Cheers.

I wouldn't use paypal to buy items here, if you read the blub on checkout. I won't get into the reasons why it's not a good idea for you to use paypal, but if you go to paypal with a complaint your account is going to be deleted. So work with the staff here to get the issue resolved and not go to paypal. I use a low balance credit card for my online purchases and have no issue buying products here.

thanks 1 user thanked terrancew_hod for this useful post.
grimhaven on 8/2/2019(UTC)
shadoman  
#3 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 9:33:42 AM(UTC)
shadoman

Was thanked: 285 time(s) in 229 post(s)

Cheers.

It is my understanding that Pay Pal will only work on items purchased via the CGBytes store front.  If Golden palace is not for sale there, then it must be sold in the Renderotica / Renderotique store due to the content of the item. Yes there are some products there that are not adult orientated that buying via pay pal will be ok but if the item in questions is sexual in nature like genitalia. their morphs and poses, the store would have backed you out of any Pay Pal purchase and directed you to use a credit card.

As mentioned above  do not complain to pay pal, but try to get the store to look into this [email protected]

Regards  Shadoman

Who knows what lurks in the hearts of perverted artist....
The Shado Knows
thanks 1 user thanked shadoman for this useful post.
ProtocolZero  
#4 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 11:11:03 AM(UTC)
ProtocolZero

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 18 post(s)

I've experienced this before, but only once or twice, and it's been so long ago now that I don't remember exactly when. Yeah, basically you've selected PayPal, you've clicked on "place order", the page looks like it's transferring you over, and then it just stalls out. And the item(s) you were wanting to purchase are removed from your cart, but no transaction is recorded and nothing's been added to your purchased items. Fortunately, no money has changed hands, so I wasn't out anything, and attempting the same purchase a second time works exactly like it should. DAZ's store has done something like this a time or two, as well.

Edited by user Friday, August 2, 2019 11:13:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked ProtocolZero for this useful post.
grimhaven  
#5 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 2:18:44 PM(UTC)
grimhaven

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Thanks a bunch. I was worried ordering from this site but the customer service was GREAT my emails were answered instantly and my order went through smoothly with their help. I'll just have to either use my PayPal debit card or just contact them again if I want to use funds from my paypal directly.

Now, does anybody know if there are stand alone gens for G8 males? I thought I saw something a good while ago but can't find it now.
sumigo  
#6 Posted : Friday, August 2, 2019 2:53:41 PM(UTC)
sumigo

Was thanked: 134 time(s) in 121 post(s)

Now, does anybody know if there are stand alone gens for G8 males? I thought I saw something a good while ago but can't find it now.

Take a look at Dicktator by Meipe:

http://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/57748_Dicktator-For-Genesis-8-Male

It's what I use, and he supports it, regularly updates it, etc.