Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
brookes  
#1 Posted : Monday, July 15, 2019 5:54:15 AM(UTC)
brookes

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 28 post(s)

I bought this set so fast my PayPal account has scorch marks on it.  What piqued my interest was the restraints (obviously for cadavers that are putting up a fight?) and the overhead tools.  

Not long ago you asked for feedback so here's some from someone who's probably more sick, twisted and messed up that you are (and that's a scary thought).  :-)

1) I like items to be realistic or feasible.  The machines on the overhead post don't have power cables.  I'm not sure, however, if it would be possible to include these since they'd have to drape and move as the tool is slid along the bars.  Dforce might be needed.

2) I'd love to see an expansion set that would include a table with a longitudinal slot (or a table split down the middle).  An additional tool would be much larger and have several different styles of large saws to slice the cadaver down the middle.  My favourite would be a traditional wood saw operated by a reciprocating mechanism with exposed gears and levers.

3) A long spike for longitudinal impalement.

4) Sets of vertical spikes for vertical impalement.

Thanks a bunch for your set!

Sutut  
#2 Posted : Monday, July 15, 2019 8:40:13 PM(UTC)
Sutut

Was thanked: 100 time(s) in 88 post(s)

Second that - was "Take my money NOW!!!" the second I saw it!

Not sure about power cables and such - now that tons of things are Li-Ion powered and can casually recharge.  But check back to his 'interrogation' set - lots of cables for the shock stuff - also Quonset hut I think.

Ditto on the Impale set - need more Impale and stuff.

Awesome set and works great in Poser - I did finally upgrade to latest version.

WizArt  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2019 4:47:00 AM(UTC)
WizArt

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

An expansion with poses for G8F and G8M would be great.

Speaking of expansions ... G8F and G8M poses for The Arena and The Tower of Pain would be nice, too.

davo  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2019 10:52:51 AM(UTC)
davo

Was thanked: 279 time(s) in 165 post(s)

Hi guys! Thank you for the feedback :-)

Cables would be nice, and I do try to include some hoses/cables on my equipment, but I'm kind of limited to where I can put them as making them articulated is a real pain. That's why most of them are static and built into the piece of equipment. It's pretty much eye candy.  Some of the stuff I've made in the past has some easypose tubing that has a starting point and a separate receptacle you can pose the tubing back into.  Some people find this very cumbersome though. 

Brookes: I've love to see some links to the wood saw you are talking about.

I'm working on Facility 4 right now, it's an upper/ground level prison/security checkpoint and holding area with some restriants for the "cargo" to be inspected and sorted out. There will be a new Terminus 5 set of "rejected cargo" execution equipment. I'm always up for cool new and unique design ideas. I'm really struggling with the hanging stuff because again, noose is like a cable/hose. Every character used is different in terms of size and shape so articulating a rope is difficult, so chocking devices that don't require articulated rope ideas would be great too.

Cheers,

Davo

PS, Freeone is the DS version merchant on my stuff and G8 requests can be sent to him.  He usually follows up with the G8 stuff on my newer sets after then get put out.

Sutut  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2019 5:43:10 PM(UTC)
Sutut

Was thanked: 100 time(s) in 88 post(s)

Originally Posted by: davo Go to Quoted Post

Hi guys! Thank you for the feedback :-)

Cables would be nice, and I do try to include some hoses/cables on my equipment, but I'm kind of limited to where I can put them as making them articulated is a real pain. That's why most of them are static and built into the piece of equipment. It's pretty much eye candy.  Some of the stuff I've made in the past has some easypose tubing that has a starting point and a separate receptacle you can pose the tubing back into.  Some people find this very cumbersome though. 

Brookes: I've love to see some links to the wood saw you are talking about.

I'm working on Facility 4 right now, it's an upper/ground level prison/security checkpoint and holding area with some restriants for the "cargo" to be inspected and sorted out. There will be a new Terminus 5 set of "rejected cargo" execution equipment. I'm always up for cool new and unique design ideas. I'm really struggling with the hanging stuff because again, noose is like a cable/hose. Every character used is different in terms of size and shape so articulating a rope is difficult, so chocking devices that don't require articulated rope ideas would be great too.

Cheers,

Davo

PS, Freeone is the DS version merchant on my stuff and G8 requests can be sent to him.  He usually follows up with the G8 stuff on my newer sets after then get put out.

Davo,

Anyone doing LaFemme fits?

I got said character and am working on Pose paks.

If I made a LaFemme fit for your Morgue and other stuff would it be OK?

Also, gots lots of ideas for impalement and stuff, could draw out stuff and send you a PM...?  Be PERFECT for upcoming Facility...!

davo  
#6 Posted : Tuesday, July 16, 2019 8:32:15 PM(UTC)
davo

I have fitted the smart prop basic iron and basic scifi cuffs to LaFemme, but that's about as far as I've gone. I hoped that somebody would do a vagina/anus for her, but nobody will take up that cross, so I put her on hold. Please feel free to LaFemme anything that I put out.

As for ideas, you can email me at the email in the readme file for the poser version of my stuff or PM me here at the site :-) Email works best if you want to send pics.

Cheers,
D
Floor13  
#7 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2019 1:28:22 AM(UTC)
Floor13

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 65 post(s)
Love the new Morgue set (table restraints look fabulous, I love a cold medical setting). I'll be buying as soon as I have my new PC next week I hope.

I have a question Mr Davo: On one of the promo-images, you show a flayed body, musculature showing, is that a standard skin from somewhere? I've had a quick look on this site, but it's tricky on my phone. The DAZ store just refuses to open on my phone, so i can't check there.
My CGBytes Store: Use Me
My Renderotique Store: Read Me
My NSFW Renderotica Gallery WARNING!: Obey Me
davo  
#8 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2019 11:00:36 AM(UTC)
davo

Hi Floor13 :-)

That would be the Victoria 4 Muscle Maps from Daz3d.  Maybe if you do an image search in google for Victoria 4 Muscle Maps you might get a direct link to it.  They are also muscle morphs as well and an anatomy package with kidneys and gibblets (my term for guts, lol).  I think if somebody is a DS user only, having V4 works well in DS and would be good to have around for stuff like this.

D

thanks 1 user thanked davo for this useful post.
Floor13 on 7/21/2019(UTC)
cheesymaid  
#9 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2019 11:27:28 AM(UTC)
cheesymaid

Was thanked: 219 time(s) in 183 post(s)

Although I know the question comes out of the V4 universe, I would just point out that we have them through Genesis 8 as well...

https://www.daz3d.com/muscle-maps-for-genesis-3-and-8-female

That's an interesting use of them for sure, although that is not specifically my kink.

EDIT: Not sure about Genesis 2, but Genesis 3/8 are the standard today, anyway.

Edited by user Saturday, July 20, 2019 11:29:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked cheesymaid for this useful post.
Floor13 on 7/21/2019(UTC)
davo  
#10 Posted : Saturday, July 20, 2019 11:30:55 AM(UTC)
davo

Ahsoooo.... I wasn't aware there was a genesis version of those, thanks for pointing that out :-)

Floor13  
#11 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2019 5:29:02 AM(UTC)
Floor13

Was thanked: 69 time(s) in 65 post(s)

Originally Posted by: davo Go to Quoted Post

Hi Floor13 :-)

That would be the Victoria 4 Muscle Maps from Daz3d.  Maybe if you do an image search in google for Victoria 4 Muscle Maps you might get a direct link to it.  They are also muscle morphs as well and an anatomy package with kidneys and gibblets (my term for guts, lol).  I think if somebody is a DS user only, having V4 works well in DS and would be good to have around for stuff like this.

D

Thanks Davo. As soon as I get my new PC (29th July I hope, assuming the new Ryzen CPUs are actually in stock), i can set up Poser again and buy the morgue set. Maybe even allowed to access the DAZ3d site. Practically living off my phone at the moment as my PC lasts about 20 minutes then bluescreens.

My CGBytes Store: Use Me
My Renderotique Store: Read Me
My NSFW Renderotica Gallery WARNING!: Obey Me
davo  
#12 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2019 9:07:19 AM(UTC)
davo

Ohhh nooo Floor13, the BSOD! I remember getting those back in the day. Funny thing about it though, it was always fixed by somebody telling me "update your graphics drivers". Ahh.. the good old days. I hope your new PC will be your dream station :-)
cheesymaid  
#13 Posted : Sunday, July 21, 2019 10:10:10 AM(UTC)
cheesymaid

Was thanked: 219 time(s) in 183 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Floor13 Go to Quoted Post

Thanks Davo. As soon as I get my new PC (29th July I hope, assuming the new Ryzen CPUs are actually in stock), i can set up Poser again and buy the morgue set. Maybe even allowed to access the DAZ3d site. Practically living off my phone at the moment as my PC lasts about 20 minutes then bluescreens.

I love my Ryzen laptop. I do all my rendering on it, and I do okay even though it's not a cutting edge Nvidia Titan coal-burning machine. Plus, the AMD Ryzen APU is capable of some nice graphics for gaming. 

There might be better or fancier, but this does the job.