2 Pages<12
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
dbxxx  
#21 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 10:10:43 AM(UTC)
dbxxx

Was thanked: 50 time(s) in 38 post(s)
I'm not clear about what you guys are talking about. Do you mean vertex instead of node? Objects with more vertices will take longer to simulate and are more likely to explode. It seams to me that you refer to "calculating springs" before the simulation which can take time depending on the number of vertices but also on the dForce settings.

What I can see in rbug02's screenshots is that you have a very steep surface, my advice is the same, rotate your genesis by X axis until her ass is more leveled and her forehead touches the floor, simulate and then parent the cum figure to her and rotate her back. Your pose and location of the cum figure is like it was designed to make the cum roll and i guess that's what happens. dForce is designed for cloth simulation as you know and it can not flow, instead it rolls and then explodes.

Please have in mind that this is a PRO pack, meaning it is not too easy to use (look at the first PRO pack) but can achieve things that were not possible before. When I said there will be some tinkering required I meant all of this(rotating your genesis, moving cum figures, combining cum figures, simulating them separately...).

As I said I'm in the process of tweaking it and it will be updated but it will still be limited by the limitations of the dForce engine.

I hope that
dbxxx  
#22 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 10:18:53 AM(UTC)
dbxxx

Helps

SnarltheWerewolf  
#23 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 10:45:46 AM(UTC)
SnarltheWerewolf

Was thanked: 122 time(s) in 77 post(s)

Umm... I mean this in the nicest way possible, something being hard to impossible to use and clumsily set up does not = pro because you have to exert more effort to get it to work correctly (or from what I've seen in this thread, to get it to work at all)

I do not use your first one anymore because it was badly setup. Like having to select the hip of the prop to move it correctly instead of the prop as a whole. The amount of bad implementation in that first product is why didn't buy this new one automatically and have been following this thread to see what issues there were with your second product.

For an example of something that's "Pro" would be SquarePeg's tutorial for making cumshots in Blender. That's something requires more work and a working knowledge of additional programs most people wouldn't use on their own, but all the instructions and the process flow works. That would be something I would expect a "Pro" to use

dbxxx  
#24 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 11:16:52 AM(UTC)
dbxxx

I'd say that being a PRO is having the knowledge to use something to it's full extent, thus being able to get the results that an amateur won't be able to get.

That being said this product is maybe a bit fiddly to use but it's far more easy to use then the first one and if you stick to the instructions you will be able to get the result right.
It uses the technology that was not designed to do fluid simulation so it can't be able to do the full fluid simulation but it can get the right effect if used correctly.

I have used it much and it works but you just need to learn its limitations and how to get around them.
That is not that big of an deal but it makes it a bit less convenient to use and thus the PRO label implying that you need to learn how to use it and what not to do.

rbug02  
#25 Posted : Sunday, June 9, 2019 1:38:45 PM(UTC)
rbug02

Was thanked: 58 time(s) in 51 post(s)
well unfortunately that it is way too fidgety for daz studio that is for sure.
I'm here for the donuts.....
Where are they??
gooHero  
#26 Posted : Friday, August 9, 2019 3:54:30 PM(UTC)
gooHero

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 20 post(s)

I was here lurking as to why it exploded for me all the time too, but I figured it out and thought I wanted to share immediately.

I am using a character with the new breastacular graft from Meipe, and I was following the tutorial from this pack and colliding it with genesis 8; but that doesn't work because the graft is not a part of G8 when you want the cum to land on the breasts... I set it to collide with the breastacular shell, and it worked and took only 30 seconds to simulate instead of 15 minutes. HOWEVER... the first time I made a simulation with a cum prop it also worked, and I did NOTHING at all. Didn't set it to collide or anything... in between these two examples the props just kept exploding :-P Hope it helps someone.

Cumshot Prop 2 and the XL one 7. Prop 7 crashed the dforce simulation, BUT that was just because it is so big that most of it missed I guess :-P I rather like the result; and this is with almost no work at all. Thank you for this ^^

Edited by user Friday, August 9, 2019 4:36:56 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

gooHero attached the following image(s):
Scarlett Cumblast.png