Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Moxy2017  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2019 2:23:58 AM(UTC)
Moxy2017

Hey there 3feetwolf. I have a issue with HD nipples. This seems to have happened since my switch to windows 10 from 7. All went well. My conten folder works perfect but on several characters when I try to create a the textures, a wrong texture folder will be created. I used your script linked earlier and indeed, it is saving to the Default texture folder under the Name: Erevan airy and one of the characters ive tried recent is Inna. Links below. Basically. Its overwriting itself now on every character almost that I create which is a real problem if I want 2 characters with the HD Nipples in the same scene or to save characters.

Note: Ive Tried removing: Erevan airy all together and then it defaults to the Standard: Genesis 8 female folder

https://www.daz3d.com/erevan-airy-for-tika-8

https://www.daz3d.com/inna-hd-for-genesis-8-female

Its basically made the product almost un-unsable. I pretty good at diagnosing issues with morphs or anything but this has battled me.

Release version of Daz Studio also. 4.10. Ill try the beta when I get back. See if that makes a difference. Also. In the switch which was a complete switch from 7 to 10, not a overinstall. I kept all externals and internal drives on the same drive letters. If that helps any. I know with daz and how it works, it probably doesnt.

Please help. typing before work so. If you need more....

Edited by user Tuesday, April 30, 2019 2:31:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Moxy2017  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2019 5:53:24 AM(UTC)
Moxy2017

Just a note: added https://www.daz3d.com/erevan-airy-for-tika-8 again and some characters just default to naming the texture folder under her name for some unknown reason despite to my knowledge, not using any of her assets.

I removed all her files again and I can again create textures for a few of my premade characters. Its hit and miss. The script that shows where the folders will be created that you made in another thread really helps but it still means that a fast amount of my characters cant use the HD Nipples. Perhaps it was a issue with windows 7 also and the 10 swap is coincidence because I had only really used it on a couple of characters up to that point including: https://www.daz3d.com/demona and https://www.daz3d.com/alexandra-8-pro-bundle those work perfect and do indeed create an appropriate folder for their names.

EDIT: Seems to be only some characters and not the actual textures has ive used other texture sets on the same character, changed their name and still defaults to: Genesis 8 Female folder. I could do that the change the folder name and reassign all the texture but thats a lot of work if theres a easy work around. What exactly do you use to create the folder name? the trick lies there I think. Is there anyway to let us manually name them and then assign them to the character someway?

Thanks mate. All the products of your I have have had no issue, just this one :(

Edited by user Tuesday, April 30, 2019 6:15:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

hoven4  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2019 7:03:27 AM(UTC)
hoven4

Hey guys!
I have an issue with this otherwise excellent item. My problem is a bit different, but I didn't want to start a new topic for a different issue, so I hope its ok.
For me the image will not render at all when using HD Nipples. I guess the issue has something to do with me using DAZ Studio Beta with RTX GPU on W10, but I have not tested that. Weird thing is that when I switch to Iray in my viewport (using Photorealistic mode) everything works like charm. But when I hit the render button, it says compiling shaders, then rendering... and that goes on forever, no iteration nothing, no errors even. Any advice?
Thanks a lot!
Moxy2017  
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2019 4:02:49 PM(UTC)
Moxy2017

Originally Posted by: hoven4 Go to Quoted Post
Hey guys!
I have an issue with this otherwise excellent item. My problem is a bit different, but I didn't want to start a new topic for a different issue, so I hope its ok.
For me the image will not render at all when using HD Nipples. I guess the issue has something to do with me using DAZ Studio Beta with RTX GPU on W10, but I have not tested that. Weird thing is that when I switch to Iray in my viewport (using Photorealistic mode) everything works like charm. But when I hit the render button, it says compiling shaders, then rendering... and that goes on forever, no iteration nothing, no errors even. Any advice?
Thanks a lot!

Would help a lot if you started your own thread as your issue is completely unrelated to mine im afraid.

Moxy2017  
#5 Posted : Tuesday, May 7, 2019 5:37:46 PM(UTC)
Moxy2017

Would be great to get a response Mr Wolf?