Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
pschroed  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 9:56:38 PM(UTC)
pschroed

Hello,

so I bought headlights for G3 some time ago (a great product by the way) and now futalicous v 0.3 for G3. I thought since these two products are from the same creator they should work together well.

But it seems I was wrong.

Futalicious alone works well, but after applying headlights and the shell-fix on both the headlight shell and the futalicious shell there are strange artifacts on the futalicous genital in the finished rendered image and the genital has changed colors somewhat (these artifacts are not visible in the daz viewport). I followed the instructions for futalicious and headlights exactly. That means I first added the genital then the shell and then l clicked on material copy and then injected the the shell DK texture for iray. After that I loaded the headlight grafts, the headlight shell and executed the headlight material copy script. Now there is a white ring around the nipple area and the genital has changed color so I apply the shell-fix on the genital shell and the headlight shell. Now everything seems in order in the viewport, but alas I have these strange artifacts in the rendered image. 

I have attached first an image of futalicious alone and then the exact same scene with headlights added. One can clearly see the artifacts I am speaking of in the second picture.

Maybe I have overseen something but I am an absolute beginner and at the end of my tether, so help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by user Wednesday, July 11, 2018 10:43:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: added another image

pschroed attached the following image(s):
renderwithoutheadlights.png
renderwithheadlights2.png
thridimage.png
matt  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 10:34:13 PM(UTC)
matt

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 39 post(s)

Go into your scene tab and select the futalicious geoshell. Select the parameters tab and select the geoshell in there. Look for the shell offset slider and bump it up about .1 or .2 or so, and rerender. You might have to bump it up about .5 but that should be all it takes. For some reason adding headlights causes the base geometry to poke through a bit, but it's an easy fix.

Meipe  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 10:39:08 PM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 171 time(s) in 127 post(s)

With the Headlights shell selected, try to turn off the values in the Parameters tab as pic attached..

Meipe attached the following image(s):
HL Shell fix.jpg
Grafts for the Garden of Earthly Delights
pschroed  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 11, 2018 10:55:21 PM(UTC)
pschroed

Wow, that was quick.

Both solutions seem to work.

Thanks a lot.

Zaavaleta  
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 12, 2018 5:15:39 PM(UTC)
Zaavaleta

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 14 post(s)

Those 2nd and 3rd pics look like the public health films they made us watch in 7th grade. I just assumed you were going for added realism, Meipe. "Don't let this happen to you!"

My Specs: i5-6600 3.3Ghz, 16Gb ram, GTX 1080ti, GTX 770 4Gb
My Gallery
Meipe  
#6 Posted : Friday, July 13, 2018 3:04:17 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 171 time(s) in 127 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Zaavaleta Go to Quoted Post

Those 2nd and 3rd pics look like the public health films they made us watch in 7th grade. I just assumed you were going for added realism, Meipe. "Don't let this happen to you!"

I'll never work for the establishment, I promise! :D

Grafts for the Garden of Earthly Delights