2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
birdlikefellow  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, February 7, 2018 11:44:08 PM(UTC)
birdlikefellow

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Tested on G8F.

This product has huge problems with the morphs. Genital Open crushes the entire genitalia up inside the body. Pull Clit Hood Up also looks scary. Genital Shape Standing 1 smashes the inner labia together like tissue paper with all kinds of broken intersecting geometry, and pulls the perineum down far into a point. A lot of the other morphs have problems too. This is not a working product.

The UV map is a free one from Cayman Studios with no attribution given which is strange too.

When I brought this up to the vendor in their related thread they deleted it.

So I can assume this means they have no care to make the product functional. How do I get a refund?

blackbeardthemeercat  
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 8, 2018 8:14:50 AM(UTC)
blackbeardthemeercat

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 5 post(s)

Sorry you are not happy with the product. This is my first product and issues are bound to arise and your observations are duly noted.
I tested the morphs on the 2 systems I have and the product was tested and approved by Renderotica. The morphs you mention are not meant to be used at 100% but used sparingly to enhance and tweek the genital prop shape if necessary, and the standing ones only work well when the figure is standing hence the names but as as I say in the instructions not necessary and only included just in case they might be useful to tweek to the shape desired. I personally tend to only use the groin tendon morphs the mons and the thigh curves which I think work very well and they have produced some very nice renders for me (all the promo images use my morphs and those shapes can all be recreated experimenting using varying percentages of my morphs) , that is why I originally created them but have found the others useful and so included them. I decided to leave them unlimited to give users more options, but maybe I should have said all that in the instructions so it was clearer, The Pull Clit Hood Up morph works well for me when I want that effect (it simulates the pressing down of a hand above the pubic bone) but also generally used at 30ish% works best, it depends what you want and some users want more extreme shaping. I did create my own UV map but I will check the files anyway as mistakes can and do happen. There are many other aspects to the package like the wetness and color presets which work well and I assume you are happy with so its not a compleat disaster however I am sorry you are not pleased, I have had other much more favorable feedback as well but if you require a refund you need to contact Renderotica customer support. The related thread you mention was deleted, not to avoid addressing your concerns but because the product showcase forum wasn't the appropriate place to deal with support issues whereas this thread is.
regards E

Edited by user Thursday, February 8, 2018 1:00:59 PM(UTC)  | Reason: formating

loafhammer  
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 8, 2018 8:41:41 AM(UTC)
loafhammer

Hi,

Please can you help

I'm new to Daz 3d. Just purchased juicy camel toe. I've installed all folder but get this error when opening g3f

Assets missing data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female genitalia/genesis8femalegenitalia.dsf

I have g8f but just the basic one that comes free

Many thanks
L
Absinthe  
#4 Posted : Thursday, February 8, 2018 10:29:34 AM(UTC)
Absinthe

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 30 post(s)

Originally Posted by: loafhammer Go to Quoted Post
Hi,

Please can you help

I'm new to Daz 3d. Just purchased juicy camel toe. I've installed all folder but get this error when opening g3f

Assets missing data/daz 3d/genesis 8/female genitalia/genesis8femalegenitalia.dsf

I have g8f but just the basic one that comes free

Many thanks
L

Hi Loafhammer,

You must own the Pro version of the G3 and G8 female as that is what contains the genital mesh.

thanks 1 user thanked Absinthe for this useful post.
loafhammer on 2/8/2018(UTC)
loafhammer  
#5 Posted : Thursday, February 8, 2018 10:39:41 AM(UTC)
loafhammer

Hi Absinthe,

Many thanks. you saved me time looking for it

Regards
L

Optika  
#6 Posted : Thursday, February 8, 2018 4:58:38 PM(UTC)
Optika

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
@loafhammer

As already stated, you just need one G3 and/or G8 Pro Bundle to get the genitals - for either G3F/G8F or G3M/G8M. If you're not in a hurry, I'd recommend to wait a little. DAZ gave away G3 Pro Bundles for free with the release of recent G8 Pro Bundles. So if you don't have any, you can maybe get them for free that way. Or wait a little until March Madness. You should be able to get good deals on G3 Pro Bundles then as well.
Optika  
#7 Posted : Thursday, February 8, 2018 5:10:34 PM(UTC)
Optika

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

In general there might be room for improvement with one or the other morph. But lots of products are not totally polished and could be improved one way or the other. I had fun playing around with it so far and would not call it a non working product at all. // btw. only tested on G3F so far

birdlikefellow  
#8 Posted : Thursday, February 8, 2018 8:44:44 PM(UTC)
birdlikefellow

This is not a "room for improvement" matter. This is a "several morphs are completely broken" matter. If morphs are meant to be used at certain percentages there should be limits on them and the full dial should not have thoroughly distorted geometry. These are not minor little details I'm talking about. Genital Open is still broken at even 25%.

I tested the standing morphs in a standing position and don't really appreciate the implication I didn't. Why would I test standing morphs on spread legs? Genital adjustment morphs should not be making the perineum into a point. This is not a matter of debate. Women do not have a dagger between their anus and vagina.

I am not impressed but rather the opposite to hear Renderotica QA tested this. I am equally not impressed to have a vendor tell me my concerns are noted after they deleted their own launch thread to try to be sure my concerns could not be noted. My post was not removed by mods for being in the wrong place as implied, the vendor deleted the entirety of their launch thread to make my post go away. There was no private message nor any attempt to contact me, not even a note that I should post in the support forum.

It seems that here we cannot attach images to the forums which means if I am to provide a demonstration of how messed up these morphs are I will need to upload many images of how this product is broken directly to the gallery. I am trying very hard to avoid uploading many images of how this product is broken directly to the gallery.

Optika, what does your G3F look like when you load her in and apply Genital Open at 100%? It is possible the problems are only with G8F?

Ptrope  
#9 Posted : Friday, February 9, 2018 2:04:33 AM(UTC)
Ptrope

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

I'm trying to use this for G3, and I don't even see the morphs when I have the genital figure selected. I've closed and reopened D|S, I've updated the Content DB, and still nothing. I've checked the path to the morphs inside the zip and verified that they are in the same location inside D|S, nothing. Not knowing how the contents of the "Data" folder are read and organized by D|S, I don't really know where else to look to try to troubleshoot this.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. As of right now, I feel like I wasted my money.

Hamer66  
#10 Posted : Friday, February 9, 2018 2:24:51 AM(UTC)
Hamer66

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Been playing around with it (G8F/G3F) and like the product overlays. the morphs could have done better, but are nice to give some extra effect with other morphs. I have been using the morphs to give a little more detail in combination with Laudanum extreme Penetration Morphs (for some more swelling etc) that works fine/ gives some nice effects. Most morphs work up to 50%, any higer and it go's "wrong"

@Ptrope

- Select G3 -> parameters tab -> Morphs -> Erocalist (several groin correction morphs)
- Select G3 Female genital ->parameters tab -> Erocalist -> several opening morphs/swell morphs
Ptrope  
#11 Posted : Friday, February 9, 2018 2:47:45 AM(UTC)
Ptrope

>> - Select G3 Female genital ->parameters tab -> Erocalist -> several opening morphs/swell morphs

Nope - the morphs for G3 appear as shown, but there are no Eroticalist morphs for the G3 Female Genital, other than ones that are applied to G3.
Hamer66  
#12 Posted : Friday, February 9, 2018 3:29:48 AM(UTC)
Hamer66

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Ptrope Go to Quoted Post
>> - Select G3 Female genital ->parameters tab -> Erocalist -> several opening morphs/swell morphs

Nope - the morphs for G3 appear as shown, but there are no Eroticalist morphs for the G3 Female Genital, other than ones that are applied to G3.

weird, you should find them in the following directory

My Library\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 3\Female Genitalia\Morphs\Eroticalist\G3Fgenital\

Where "My library"is your base directory. Maybe check you're download and reinstall/copy the content to you're daz content folder.

Are you sure that you are using the female genital from a DAZ G3 pro bundle and not some other genital ?

Hamer66 attached the following image(s):
Knipsel.jpg
Absinthe  
#13 Posted : Friday, February 9, 2018 10:24:37 AM(UTC)
Absinthe

Originally Posted by: birdlikefellow Go to Quoted Post

This is not a "room for improvement" matter. This is a "several morphs are completely broken" matter. If morphs are meant to be used at certain percentages there should be limits on them and the full dial should not have thoroughly distorted geometry. These are not minor little details I'm talking about. Genital Open is still broken at even 25%.

I tested the standing morphs in a standing position and don't really appreciate the implication I didn't. Why would I test standing morphs on spread legs? Genital adjustment morphs should not be making the perineum into a point. This is not a matter of debate. Women do not have a dagger between their anus and vagina.

I am not impressed but rather the opposite to hear Renderotica QA tested this. I am equally not impressed to have a vendor tell me my concerns are noted after they deleted their own launch thread to try to be sure my concerns could not be noted. My post was not removed by mods for being in the wrong place as implied, the vendor deleted the entirety of their launch thread to make my post go away. There was no private message nor any attempt to contact me, not even a note that I should post in the support forum.

It seems that here we cannot attach images to the forums which means if I am to provide a demonstration of how messed up these morphs are I will need to upload many images of how this product is broken directly to the gallery. I am trying very hard to avoid uploading many images of how this product is broken directly to the gallery.

Optika, what does your G3F look like when you load her in and apply Genital Open at 100%? It is possible the problems are only with G8F?

birdlikefellow,

If you need this resolved, please contact me. *I* removed the thread because it was the incorrect forum for this sort of thing. If you will note, your posts have NOT been removed from this (the CORRECT) forum.

It is not necessary to continue bashing a new vendor.

Absinthe

Ptrope  
#14 Posted : Friday, February 9, 2018 11:56:44 AM(UTC)
Ptrope

The only Eroticalist folder that shows for the G3FG appears under "Morphs" when any of the morphs for the actual G3F are applied; this is what I see, along with the path within the vendor's zip and the installed path. Everything is where it should be, and like I said, the morphs for Vicky show up, just not her 'bits' - and those are why I bought the set. :(

Ptrope  
#15 Posted : Friday, February 9, 2018 12:14:32 PM(UTC)
Ptrope

Thinking aloud: is this possibly due to the product being designed with bad dependencies? Since I installed it, now whenever I load G3F genitalia, I get the error message the previous poster mentioned, that the G8 Genitalia .DSF file is missing. There should be no dependency on an additional product for a completely different figure, but since it seems this was designed for g8 and then 'retrofit' to the G3 genitals, I wonder if there is stray code looking for something I don't have, and that's why the morphs don't load. I have no intention of buying a pro bundle just because Daz wants to rip off all of their customers for genitals.

EDIT: I believe that's the problem - I deleted the Eroticalist folder from the G3F genitalia morphs, and no longer get the error of the missing G8f genitalia. This definitely is on the vendor to fix.

Edited by user Friday, February 9, 2018 12:18:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Absinthe  
#16 Posted : Friday, February 9, 2018 4:21:23 PM(UTC)
Absinthe

I tested ths product myself, along with two senior testing staff. I encountered no issues with the product. Yes, there could be limits on the morph dials, but that has never been a requirement on products here at Renderotica. I understand that some customers require ths sort of limitation for their use, but it does not invalidate the product usability or quality.

I understand that several users have encountered error screens. This has not happened on either my PC or MAC and neither testers encountered this issue. I cannot verify or deny this issue is present on custom installation paths.

If you are unhappy with this product please contact me DIRECTLY at store.manager@renderotica.com OR support@renderotica.com

If you would like to HELP this vendor improve his product, please continue to post helpful suggestions. Remember this is his FIRST product.

Absinthe.

blackbeardthemeercat  
#17 Posted : Friday, February 9, 2018 7:49:58 PM(UTC)
blackbeardthemeercat

Originally Posted by: Absinthe Go to Quoted Post

I tested ths product myself, along with two senior testing staff. I encountered no issues with the product. Yes, there could be limits on the morph dials, but that has never been a requirement on products here at Renderotica. I understand that some customers require ths sort of limitation for their use, but it does not invalidate the product usability or quality.

I understand that several users have encountered error screens. This has not happened on either my PC or MAC and neither testers encountered this issue. I cannot verify or deny this issue is present on custom installation paths.

If you are unhappy with this product please contact me DIRECTLY at store.manager@renderotica.com OR support@renderotica.com

If you would like to HELP this vendor improve his product, please continue to post helpful suggestions. Remember this is his FIRST product.

Absinthe.

Thanks Absynthe, yes I will be looking into the issues reported , but like Absynthe I have not encountered the errors described on either of my 2 pc systems. If I find any errors in the installation I will of course do my best to fix them and provide an update along with an update to limit the morphs as requested. I thank you all for your patience, my goal has always been to provide a useful unique and quality product that I myself would be happy to buy .

Edited by user Saturday, February 10, 2018 9:00:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Ptrope  
#18 Posted : Saturday, February 10, 2018 12:38:19 PM(UTC)
Ptrope

Thanks for responding. I'd like to request that you test the product under the conditions we've reported, not simply making sure it runs on your own systems. If it's intended to work with G3F OR G8F, and I and loafhammer have both reported that it doesn't work on G3F genitalia if the G8F genitalia aren't installed, then it either needs to be tested without that product installed, and fixed, or it needs to be made clear in the product description that, if you want to use it only with G3F, you still have to also purchase a G8F pro bundle to get those genitalia. Frankly, that's a poor way to design the product, and if this can't or won't be fixed, I'll have to ask for a refund; a $15 product that requires an additional $135 purchase of unwanted products just to work is a ripoff of the highest order. Yes, I realize that the product page says that both pro bundles are required, but no reasonable person, reading that it works with both G3F and G8F, would interpret that as "... but even if you only want to use it for G3F, the G8F bundle is required." I understand this is a first-time vendor, but that's no excuse for an experienced staff to allow this sort of bait and switch, regardless of whether it was intentional or not.
blackbeardthemeercat  
#19 Posted : Saturday, February 10, 2018 3:04:35 PM(UTC)
blackbeardthemeercat

After some initial investigations it looks like there is a problem in the coding of G3F genital morphs cross referencing the G8F genital geometry, this should have been caught before publishing so you have my apologies for any inconvenience caused. This is a simple fix and after some thorough testing under the suggested conditions an update will be available very soon, The morph dials will also be set limited to not go into -% so you wont see any weirdness.

thank you for your patience. E 

Edited by user Sunday, February 11, 2018 7:43:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

birdlikefellow  
#20 Posted : Saturday, February 10, 2018 7:06:59 PM(UTC)
birdlikefellow

Originally Posted by: Absinthe Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: birdlikefellow Go to Quoted Post

birdlikefellow,

If you need this resolved, please contact me. *I* removed the thread because it was the incorrect forum for this sort of thing. If you will note, your posts have NOT been removed from this (the CORRECT) forum.

It is not necessary to continue bashing a new vendor.

Absinthe

You removed his whole thread rather than removing my post and directing me here? If that's the case I apologise, E, I don't see why your launch thread was removed.

Absinthe, well before you even posted this reply I contacted the support@renderotica.com email provided and...crickets.

Suggestion, E, perhaps in your future products you should show plain renders of the dialed morphs in addition to the artistic renders. If I had seen how they looked I would have known it was not for me and this problem would not have come up.