Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SMC1015  
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 20, 2015 10:53:16 PM(UTC)
SMC1015

I have probably a gross of stories that could be easily converted into graphic novel type things if anyone is interested. I reserve the story rights, and will offer input if you have any questions about anything. By the way a gross is a dozen dozen... so that's right around 144 just depends on what your tastes are and what you want to work on. We can negotiate everything, I'm completely open to whatever. Message me here or pm me or whatever you want to do... how big a story you want to work on how many scenes ect... I still haven't figured all of this 3d playground out and while I like Daz... they are only R rated and most of my stories... are Hmmmm, not. Just need to know where you draw your lines as to what you will illustrate and what you want to do. I write about almost everything... I do have a few lines drawn, but only a few.
smanimation  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2015 2:56:21 AM(UTC)
smanimation

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
It's funny. There seem to be an endless number of people who want to get into making manga/comics/graphic novels, but it seems nearly impossible to get together and actually get something done. Every one wants to do their own thing or in more cases the idea of doing it is apparently more fun then the doing. Some people/groups do manage to pull it off. I guess the trick is getting others excited enough to join you and then keep them in, excited and moving. Totally amazes me, the people who pull off a game start up or the early guys doing animation. Even the people who manage to do comics as a group. Stan Lee is amazing. Sure he had a publisher backing him and putting up money, but he managed to work with lots of people and put out a really huge body of work.

SMC1015  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 22, 2015 6:17:14 AM(UTC)
SMC1015

Well Stan is a legend and will always be a legend but people saw vision in his writing. You have to follow the vision. not just worry about your own idea's, you can talk about them but until they have flesh and bones it's best to keep them as ideas. If you read up on him you will find that they gave him creative license within limits... Want to? you know that maybe a bit too much, my stories are successful, I know they are good 100k+ hits does not make for a bad story, so it's more a matter of does anyone want to look at them and play with the idea's I had and develop them further?
sonofsailor  
#4 Posted : Thursday, October 11, 2018 5:41:44 AM(UTC)
sonofsailor

Originally Posted by: SMC1015 Go to Quoted Post
I have probably a gross of stories that could be easily converted into graphic novel type things if anyone is interested. I reserve the story rights, and will offer input if you have any questions about anything. By the way a gross is a dozen dozen... so that's right around 144 just depends on what your tastes are and what you want to work on. We can negotiate everything, I'm completely open to whatever. Message me here or pm me or whatever you want to do... how big a story you want to work on how many scenes ect... I still haven't figured all of this 3d playground out and while I like Daz... they are only R rated and most of my stories... are Hmmmm, not. Just need to know where you draw your lines as to what you will illustrate and what you want to do. I write about almost everything... I do have a few lines drawn, but only a few.

I'm looking for a story to make into a graphic novel.  I've done some of this stuff already and you can look at my work here and give me a critique or perhaps give me an idea of the types of stories you have.