2 Pages12>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
madisonx  
#1 Posted : Monday, May 19, 2014 3:30:22 AM(UTC)
madisonx

First off, this is a FANTASTIC product. Probably one of the best values I have ever seen on here. Great gens, plus cum, creative morphs, and couples poses! Wow!

Only issue I am having is fine pose control. Most male gens I have used include morphs for small adjustments which helps gets the right angle. I don't see any morphs for that, however. Am I missing something obvious? The included pose presets are nice, but it is hard to really do fine adjustments without basic erect / flacid / bend type sliders.

Also, would be wonderful to have a seperate product (prop or LIE or something) to match the cum, designed for Daz Studio 4.6+.

Thanks!
Sledgehammer  
#2 Posted : Thursday, August 7, 2014 6:53:07 PM(UTC)
Sledgehammer

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 7 post(s)
Sorry, in this version there's no fine pose control, you have to pose every segment manually, is not as simple as adding a morph, but I have some ideas to add a control and release it as an update. Just in the middle of something else, but in the next couple of weeks I'll work on that. Tnx 
DavidGB  
#3 Posted : Friday, August 8, 2014 10:58:57 AM(UTC)
DavidGB

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 14 post(s)
Sledgehammer wrote:
Sorry, in this version there's no fine pose control, you have to pose every segment manually, is not as simple as adding a morph, but I have some ideas to add a control and release it as an update. Just in the middle of something else, but in the next couple of weeks I'll work on that. Tnx 

If you're after suggestions, how about an OMGCondom to fit the OMGDK2 - morphs for pre-use, rolling on in stages, filled, discarded flat and rumpled etc. :)

vwrangler  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, August 20, 2014 4:48:12 PM(UTC)
vwrangler

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I was wondering, is there any chance you could make either a foreskin morph or graft/conformer for OMGDK2? I think this is a great product, regardless, but that would increase its usability a lot.
DavidGB  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, August 20, 2014 5:05:12 PM(UTC)
DavidGB

Was thanked: 17 time(s) in 14 post(s)
vwrangler wrote:
I was wondering, is there any chance you could make either a foreskin morph or graft/conformer for OMGDK2? I think this is a great product, regardless, but that would increase its usability a lot.

I'll second that request.
exeter  
#6 Posted : Sunday, August 24, 2014 10:49:12 PM(UTC)
exeter

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I also thank you, Sledgehammer, for this and all the poses and characters. Looking forward to the addon. Oh, and thank you, SFD.
GuyBcaps  
#7 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2014 6:21:40 PM(UTC)
GuyBcaps

Hey, I just bought this product. And it works pretty well (on G2M at least. I tried appling it to G2F and none of the pose or shape morphs work. Probably because its the wrong model. But it does seem to fit fine). But I'm having trouble getting textures to work. I thought the product discription said 'IT IS COMPATIBLE WITH TEXTURES DONE FOR THE DAZ GENS FOR GENESIS 2 MALE'. But applying the Torso texture (speficialy the default Philip material) to the Genitalia and Hips surfaces doesn't work. The textures are all garbled.

What's the trick here?
GuyBcaps  
#8 Posted : Sunday, September 14, 2014 8:07:41 PM(UTC)
GuyBcaps

Never mind. I just realized it just means it textures only work if the character materials already have genital texture mats. Duh.
MoToCroSs986  
#9 Posted : Friday, November 14, 2014 8:33:43 PM(UTC)
MoToCroSs986

I Can't get any textures to load, how do you do that
jester026  
#10 Posted : Saturday, January 10, 2015 1:28:07 PM(UTC)
jester026

I am also having issues trying to get textures to work on this, can someone please explain how this process works? normally I would just double click on the material and it would load on the object.  I am very new to this so any help would be very appreciated! great product! I really want to get this to work
Sledgehammer  
#11 Posted : Saturday, January 10, 2015 3:01:47 PM(UTC)
Sledgehammer

Readme file has a little explanation. Anyways, the OMGDK2 is Daz Genitals textures compatible. So first your G2M character must have a genital MAT. And you must be sure to select the OMGDK2 figure and then click on the MAT pose for the genitals. If you have your G2Male character selected and then click on the MAT fr genital, it won't work.

Let me know if work it out. Tnx
jester026  
#12 Posted : Saturday, January 10, 2015 4:48:39 PM(UTC)
jester026

ok first off thanks for responding!  

now, im kinda confused as to how this all works, so i'll ask questions individually and hopefully you can help me understand this better.

1)  Daz Genitals Texture compatible? this basically means that your male genitalia is compatible with every male genitalia texture like the ones for sale on this website?

2) Genital MAT?  What is this and where can I find it? Does the Genital MAT come with your OMGDK2 pack? Or is this something that comes with Daz4.7? if so, where is this located and how can I apply it?

3)Which MAT Pose are you talking about exactly?
Sledgehammer  
#13 Posted : Saturday, January 10, 2015 7:00:00 PM(UTC)
Sledgehammer

1) Daz G2Male was released with the BaseMale UV Map, but when releasing new characters, they often change the UVMapping. OMGDK2 was released  to support the BaseMale UVMap only. I'm studying how to add more UVMaps and support new characters, but so far only support the BaseMale UV

2) Most of the characters made for the G2M includes the Genitalis MAT too, no textures are included with the OMGDK2

3) Well.. when buying any character set, read it includes the Genitalia MAT pose
openan77  
#14 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 10:28:01 AM(UTC)
openan77

Hi,I bought OMGDK2 Genital last week,I can open it and it work on my M6 model,but unfortunately I can't bend or use any pose.So I bought the item yesterday. (Easy-Controls-for-OMGDK2-for-Genesis2-Male),but it didn't work to my model. I use OMGDK2 Genital on my M6 figure,and my daz3d verison is 4.6. Please help me figure out this probltm,thank you.
sumigo  
#15 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 11:00:01 AM(UTC)
sumigo

Was thanked: 134 time(s) in 121 post(s)
Originally Posted by: openan77 Go to Quoted Post
Hi,I bought OMGDK2 Genital last week,I can open it and it work on my M6 model,but unfortunately I can't bend or use any pose.So I bought the item yesterday. (Easy-Controls-for-OMGDK2-for-Genesis2-Male),but it didn't work to my model. I use OMGDK2 Genital on my M6 figure,and my daz3d verison is 4.6. Please help me figure out this probltm,thank you.

What method are you using to 'bend' the genitalia? If you select the primary node of the OMGDK2 model and then go to the parameters tab there should be the stock CTRL controls as well as the easy control controls. Both of them work well for me. Plus there are poses sledge hammer has added that can be accessed through the content library and those might help you too.

Let me know if this helps.
Sledgehammer  
#16 Posted : Thursday, May 28, 2015 1:17:30 PM(UTC)
Sledgehammer

Did you get the last 2.3 version. If you've bought it before the update is free. The figure appears correctly or does it appears like boxes? If it appears like boxes I recommen to download the AutoInstall version, unzip it in your desktop and click on the purple icon (DS should be closed, the icon will open it) and follow the instructions. Let me know if it's working.

And yes to bend it, select the main figure (not parts) and in the CTRLS tab there are a lot of controls to bend it, besides you can select a particuar part and bend it for fine tuning.
Masterstroke  
#17 Posted : Wednesday, October 7, 2015 8:16:40 AM(UTC)
Masterstroke

Was thanked: 194 time(s) in 171 post(s)
So this means you have to have the G2M gen texures in order to work with this product? I was hoping to have a stand alone product here, that could completley replace the G2M genitals. Without the original DAZ textures it is useless for me. Great product though, but sorry, I have to ask for a refund here. How do I do that?
EhJay  
#18 Posted : Wednesday, October 7, 2015 9:20:41 AM(UTC)
EhJay

Was thanked: 100 time(s) in 65 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Masterstroke Go to Quoted Post
So this means you have to have the G2M gen texures in order to work with this product? I was hoping to have a stand alone product here, that could completley replace the G2M genitals. Without the original DAZ textures it is useless for me. Great product though, but sorry, I have to ask for a refund here. How do I do that?

Which character texture set are you applying to G2M?

If Sledgehammer had included a texture then it would have had seam issues with every single character texture set out there. That is why texture sets come with gens maps included, so they gens actually match the rest of the body with no seam issues.
Masterstroke  
#19 Posted : Wednesday, October 7, 2015 9:37:12 AM(UTC)
Masterstroke

Was thanked: 194 time(s) in 171 post(s)
Thx for answering. No Sledgehammer's OMGDK2 is only set for the default UV. I don't own the M6 ultimate bundle, so I'm lost with the texture. I've tryed to get some alternate M6gen textures elsewhere, but I cannot find some. Spending more 120$ fore the original bundle is not an option.
Sledgehammer  
#20 Posted : Wednesday, October 7, 2015 12:40:36 PM(UTC)
Sledgehammer

Well, I'm not suggesting you to get the M6 Pro Bundle. First Readme says the product has no textures, but in order to make it compatible with most of characters out there, I did it's UV Texture map compatible with Daz Genitals UV Texture map, meaning you got to have a character with body texture and genital texture, like these ones:

Atticus for $12 https://www.daz3d.com/atticus-for-gianni-6
Dr Shadow for 12.57 https://www.daz3d.com/doctor-shadow-for-darius-6
or Garen for 12.57 http://www.daz3d.com/garen-for-scott-6

These characters have both body and genitals textures, they're designed for Daz Genitals (included in pro bundle, too expensive), but compatible with OMGDK 2.3 (less expesinve). Just make sure yor character has both body and genitals textures.

Cheers