48 Pages«<4041424344>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
gohanf22  
#821 Posted : Saturday, November 4, 2023 9:27:05 AM(UTC)
gohanf22

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Not sure if anyone has said this yet, but Breastacular G9 should have an update where it works with any past g8 morphs when converting to g9 and any newer g9 morphs.  Atm, people can't really use breastacular g9 cause of the limitations of morphs it allows.  If this can be done, I would use it again, but right now I can't cause of morph limitations and making the breast area deflated tires if you load it with morphs that its not compatible with.

thanks 1 user thanked gohanf22 for this useful post.
Meipe on 11/7/2023(UTC)
BrotherHades  
#822 Posted : Saturday, November 4, 2023 7:57:06 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 304 time(s) in 241 post(s)

Originally Posted by: gohanf22 Go to Quoted Post

Not sure if anyone has said this yet, but Breastacular G9 should have an update where it works with any past g8 morphs when converting to g9 and any newer g9 morphs.  Atm, people can't really use breastacular g9 cause of the limitations of morphs it allows.  If this can be done, I would use it again, but right now I can't cause of morph limitations and making the breast area deflated tires if you load it with morphs that its not compatible with.

Sadly as most G9 grafts require rigidity maps to work with the ways Daz changed the mesh this go around, it isn't going to be a possibility getting grafts to work the way they did with G8 or G3, as rigidity mapping blocks most underlying morphs. Unless the graft creator can build the morphs into the graft (Which is hard with third party morphs as the graft vendor has to be able to get permission from the third party vendor to basically build their morph into the graft) then most of the morphs aren't going to work as well with G9 grafts. 

I mean there may be a better way of doing things that Daz Published Artists have access to, but if so Daz isn't sharing the tools or releasing the documentation on how to get grafts to work with Genesis 9 like they did with Genesis 8, so as far as the vendors here are concerned they had to use whatever methods for them to get it to work, and as most have said in threads around when they were working on the grafts for G9, or the G9 grafts first released, the workaround they found was adding rigidity to the graft surfaces. 

thanks 1 user thanked BrotherHades for this useful post.
Meipe on 11/7/2023(UTC)
Blake_Stronge  
#823 Posted : Monday, November 6, 2023 7:37:59 AM(UTC)
Blake_Stronge

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 8 post(s)

Originally Posted by: BrotherHades Go to Quoted Post

Sadly as most G9 grafts require rigidity maps to work with the ways Daz changed the mesh this go around, it isn't going to be a possibility getting grafts to work the way they did with G8 or G3, as rigidity mapping blocks most underlying morphs. Unless the graft creator can build the morphs into the graft (Which is hard with third party morphs as the graft vendor has to be able to get permission from the third party vendor to basically build their morph into the graft) then most of the morphs aren't going to work as well with G9 grafts. 

I mean there may be a better way of doing things that Daz Published Artists have access to, but if so Daz isn't sharing the tools or releasing the documentation on how to get grafts to work with Genesis 9 like they did with Genesis 8, so as far as the vendors here are concerned they had to use whatever methods for them to get it to work, and as most have said in threads around when they were working on the grafts for G9, or the G9 grafts first released, the workaround they found was adding rigidity to the graft surfaces. 

With a bit of setup work, it is quite easy to create your own morphs for free using Daz and Blender.

I first had to make a Breastacular conforming figure (not a geograft) by loading the graft into daz at base resolution, exporting that as an OBJ and exporting a base G9 figure. Import both into blender and use the shrinkwrap modifier to shrink the breastacular obj onto the G9 mesh. Export the modified breastacular and import it back into Daz and use the Transfer Utility to create a conforming figure that should now fit flush with the G9 mesh, and the shape should auto follow any character morphs you load into G9. Save this as a seperate wearble item and you can use it to create morphs for any other figure.

With this saved as a seperate wearable, whenever I get a new charater (or create/tranfer one) I load load G9, I make a note of the body morph name e.g. Victoria9_body_bs_Body and dial in that morph, make sure any other scaling, proportion, or height morphs are at zero, and load the new breastacular wearable. You'll notice some artifacts from the G9 mesh are sometimes visible in the form of odd square shaped creases, export the G9 mesh on its own at sub d 3, and the new breastacular wearable at base resolution. Import both into blender (G9 may take a while at Sub D 3) and again use the shrinkwrap modifier to smooth out any artifacts from the breastacluar mesh. Export the modified breastacular mesh, saving it with the same name as the G9 body morph that we noted earlier.

In Daz load the original Breastacular graft (not fitted to G9) and use Morphloader Pro to import your newly smoothed morph you just created in blender. Use the Joint editor to Adjust Rigging to Shape, in the rigging dialogue box uncheck everything except the two Breast bones, Areola, and Nipple bones for each side for both the "Bones to Adjust" and "Influencing Face Groups" windows. Run an ERC Freeze, scrolling through the dialogue window to check that only bone start/end points are checked, uncheck any smoothing modifiers that may be present, then save the morph as a morph asset. Start a new scene with your new character, load the original Breastacular graft and your new morph should be loaded following your base character perfectly.

Note that this will need to be done for every morph you want to use with Breastacular fitted, I spent a day using this mrthod to transfer over all of Zevo's breast utility morphs, as well as a couple of HD nipple morphs and some custom bend morphs I'd made for G9, but I consider it time well spent given the end results, and as I am not going to be re-selling any of the morphs I have created for my own personal use, I wont run into any copyright issues.

Maybe Meipe could include a similar type of wearable as a Dev Load option in a future update with a similar set of instructions for people to be able to create their own character morphs in the future.

thanks 1 user thanked Blake_Stronge for this useful post.
Meipe on 11/7/2023(UTC)
Meipe  
#824 Posted : Tuesday, November 7, 2023 12:20:22 PM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 1245 time(s) in 618 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Blake_Stronge Go to Quoted Post

I first had to make a Breastacular conforming figure (not a geograft) by loading the graft into daz at base resolution, exporting that as an OBJ and exporting a base G9 figure. Import both into blender and use the shrinkwrap modifier to shrink the breastacular obj onto the G9 mesh. Export the modified breastacular and import it back into Daz and use the Transfer Utility to create a conforming figure that should now fit flush with the G9 mesh, and the shape should auto follow any character morphs you load into G9. Save this as a seperate wearble item and you can use it to create morphs for any other figure.

With this saved as a seperate wearable, whenever I get a new charater (or create/tranfer one) I load load G9, I make a note of the body morph name e.g. Victoria9_body_bs_Body and dial in that morph, make sure any other scaling, proportion, or height morphs are at zero, and load the new breastacular wearable.

Otherwise, just load Breastacular on G9, and remove its rigidity map. Then dial the morph on G9, hide everything in the scene and export the bugged BL to be smoothed in Blender.

Meipe attached the following image(s):
rigidityremiove2.jpg
thanks 1 user thanked Meipe for this useful post.
Blake_Stronge on 11/7/2023(UTC)
Pit_Icarus  
#825 Posted : Sunday, November 19, 2023 3:44:11 PM(UTC)
Pit_Icarus

Was thanked: 24 time(s) in 20 post(s)
prehensile cock? for gen 8 when :(
thanks 1 user thanked Pit_Icarus for this useful post.
Meipe on 11/24/2023(UTC)
funfun92  
#826 Posted : Monday, November 27, 2023 4:03:14 PM(UTC)
funfun92

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 4 post(s)

Would love a multi-dick (and balls) version / addon for Dicktator G9 or Futalicious & Dicktator G8!

thanks 4 users thanked funfun92 for this useful post.
CyberPox on 11/28/2023(UTC), Pit_Icarus on 11/29/2023(UTC), Meipe on 11/30/2023(UTC), Ikitsumatatsu on 12/2/2023(UTC)
Pit_Icarus  
#827 Posted : Wednesday, November 29, 2023 3:54:52 AM(UTC)
Pit_Icarus

yeees goood idea and that can be long enough to coil like a python
Meipe  
#828 Posted : Thursday, November 30, 2023 2:10:35 PM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 1245 time(s) in 618 post(s)
thanks 2 users thanked Meipe for this useful post.
funfun92 on 11/30/2023(UTC), Ikitsumatatsu on 12/2/2023(UTC)
Pit_Icarus  
#829 Posted : Thursday, November 30, 2023 2:42:15 PM(UTC)
Pit_Icarus

But waht about the hyper anus puffy and the longer dick like Python can coil?
vehemental  
#830 Posted : Thursday, November 30, 2023 7:18:01 PM(UTC)
vehemental

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I greatly appreciated the update to Dicktator 8 that added Genitalia_Backwards, it was a huge improvement.

Now, I am begging for a revision to the anus for Dicktator 8 that doesn't have the odd skin flaps that make it look like a vagina when closed. It could even be a super-simple, non-functional morph, as long as it looked smooth and normal. Please please please!

Making Dicktator 9 available for G8M, as has been discussed previously, would do the same thing but I know that would be a much more involved project.

Thank you!
thanks 3 users thanked vehemental for this useful post.
gmretoica623 on 11/30/2023(UTC), Pit_Icarus on 11/30/2023(UTC), Cryphius3DX on 12/23/2023(UTC)
Pit_Icarus  
#831 Posted : Thursday, November 30, 2023 7:37:39 PM(UTC)
Pit_Icarus

Yes, like puffy anus as soft really soft
Cryphius3DX on 12/23/2023(UTC)
kcam001  
#832 Posted : Saturday, December 2, 2023 12:24:11 AM(UTC)
kcam001

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 24 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Meipe Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: funfun92 Go to Quoted Post

Would love a multi-dick (and balls) version / addon for Dicktator G9 or Futalicious & Dicktator G8!

Stay tuned ;)

Believe it or not I've been trying to see if it was possible to do this by having the two futalicious grafts on the same body. I got mixed results and eventually managed to get something more or less to what I wanted by hiding what I didn't need. Once the grafts were sorted applying the shells wasn't too much of an issue. The problems start when you have to exit DAZ and things start to go uppedy fuckeddy particuarly in the MATT copying. I'd say that from my experience in trying this the main issue is trying to get the grafts and shells working together. Took a bit of a round about way and no where near perfect but can't deny the results. Never the less an addition like this from the master would definitely be worth the money

Edited by user Saturday, December 2, 2023 12:40:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 2 users thanked kcam001 for this useful post.
Pit_Icarus on 12/2/2023(UTC), Rycharde on 12/28/2023(UTC)
Pit_Icarus  
#833 Posted : Saturday, December 2, 2023 12:54:01 AM(UTC)
Pit_Icarus

and there will be a solution of a cock that stretches enough like a snake, a prehensile cock?
kcam001  
#834 Posted : Sunday, December 3, 2023 11:58:16 AM(UTC)
kcam001

Was thanked: 35 time(s) in 24 post(s)

There is sinful mynds dildo tail but its specifically made for poser. I did manage to convert it to Daz but sorting the bones and getting it to bend and twist properly is taking a hell of a learning curve. If there was a thing as a prehensile snake cock i'd be using it as a tail or ovipositor

Pit_Icarus  
#835 Posted : Tuesday, December 5, 2023 2:37:26 PM(UTC)
Pit_Icarus

Meipe please, prehensile cock and double donut anus :'(
Meipe on 12/8/2023(UTC)
aiwoiut  
#836 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2023 3:59:10 PM(UTC)
aiwoiut

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 15 post(s)

How about extending the Dicklones product, so we can use existing Cream Cascade figures on Dicktator 9.
I'm currently parenting them to a null and moving them in manually. If it isn't too much trouble that is. I wouldn't want to delay anything cool you're working on :) .

thanks 1 user thanked aiwoiut for this useful post.
Meipe on 12/11/2023(UTC)
Rycharde  
#837 Posted : Thursday, December 28, 2023 4:35:12 AM(UTC)
Rycharde

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Meipe Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: vancana Go to Quoted Post

I'm also eagerly waiting for Roasty, Full Monty BBQ, and Androgyny for Genesis 9. Any chance we will see these anytime soon?

Yes I'll build them, but it's just that I try to balance new assets and, on the other side, G8F stuff migrating to G9 (and to balance G8F and G9 stuff as well as I'm not a G9 fan)

;)

I am not a G9 fan, either, but it seems the only way I can make a mutanari (male futanari) with both sets of genitalia is using Futalicious G9. Unless, of course, you release Futalicious G8M? ▼ω▼

thanks 1 user thanked Rycharde for this useful post.
Meipe on 12/28/2023(UTC)
LukeSP  
#838 Posted : Thursday, December 28, 2023 9:17:48 PM(UTC)
LukeSP

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 5 post(s)

Originally Posted by: vancana Go to Quoted Post

I'm also eagerly waiting for Roasty, Full Monty BBQ, and Androgyny for Genesis 9. Any chance we will see these anytime soon?

+1

Really loves your G8 products. I also waiting for Full Monty BBQ and Androgyny for Genesis 9. 

thanks 1 user thanked LukeSP for this useful post.
Meipe on 12/29/2023(UTC)
Pit_Icarus  
#839 Posted : Saturday, December 30, 2023 6:58:30 PM(UTC)
Pit_Icarus

I'm still waiting for a prehensile cock and big donuts anus for G8
Ikitsumatatsu  
#840 Posted : Saturday, December 30, 2023 11:06:19 PM(UTC)
Ikitsumatatsu

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Let the man cook!
thanks 2 users thanked Ikitsumatatsu for this useful post.
kanshinin on 12/31/2023(UTC), smith.j on 1/1/2024(UTC)