41 Pages«<2021222324>»
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Sae  
#421 Posted : Monday, October 24, 2016 9:08:43 AM(UTC)
Sae

Thank you for G2F Update, any chance for support V6 UV?

Edited by user Monday, October 24, 2016 1:42:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3feetwolf  
#422 Posted : Tuesday, October 25, 2016 8:06:40 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Was thanked: 259 time(s) in 144 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Sae Go to Quoted Post

Sure, I can make a V6 update. But because now I am focused on pubic hair prop for NGV7, you might need to wait for a long time. Is this ok with you?

Sae  
#423 Posted : Thursday, October 27, 2016 11:46:22 PM(UTC)
Sae

Originally Posted by: 3feetwolf Go to Quoted Post

Sure, I can make a V6 update. But because now I am focused on pubic hair prop for NGV7, you might need to wait for a long time. Is this ok with you?

Sure i will wait.

That would be great, Thank you.
Mrduck  
#424 Posted : Sunday, October 30, 2016 5:52:44 PM(UTC)
Mrduck

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hi and thanks for this great mod, any progress on the update for Nata 3
3feetwolf  
#425 Posted : Monday, October 31, 2016 11:23:37 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: Mrduck Go to Quoted Post
Hi and thanks for this great mod, any progress on the update for Nata 3

I am still working on it :)

RastaHuis  
#426 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 1:34:14 PM(UTC)
RastaHuis

i have a bit of a problem, i just bought the new gens and the update for star 2.0 but it doesn't seem to want to update, same goes with the update for bethany 7, coppied the files where they are supposed to go and then run the update script but it keeps saying i still need the update the UV for said figures.

any one know what i might be doing wrong or has a solution for this?
3feetwolf  
#427 Posted : Tuesday, November 1, 2016 11:48:18 PM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: RastaHuis Go to Quoted Post
i have a bit of a problem, i just bought the new gens and the update for star 2.0 but it doesn't seem to want to update, same goes with the update for bethany 7, coppied the files where they are supposed to go and then run the update script but it keeps saying i still need the update the UV for said figures.

Hello :)

This error message means that the script of NGV7 could not access the textures of star 2 update or Bethany 7 update, so you may not have properly installed these updates. Could you please describe your installation process in detail? I will find out and resolve this problem for you.

RastaHuis  
#428 Posted : Wednesday, November 2, 2016 3:29:18 AM(UTC)
RastaHuis

Hello :)

This error message means that the script of NGV7 could not access the textures of star 2 update or Bethany 7 update, so you may not have properly installed these updates. Could you please describe your installation process in detail? I will find out and resolve this problem for you.

i followed the instructions given to me on the product page and the included one, copied all the files to my daz library folder, used it on a supported model, in this case V7, that works fine, then copied the updated it by copying the new files to said location and run the update script as discribed in the text file.

it gave me the message that the update was successfull, loaded up daz again, loaded up star 2.0 and the new gen, i still get the uv error message.

i've also made a sepperate map for the new gens and applied the update to it, same problem.
3feetwolf  
#429 Posted : Wednesday, November 2, 2016 6:54:35 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

i followed the instructions given to me on the product page and the included one, copied all the files to my daz library folder, used it on a supported model, in this case V7, that works fine, then copied the updated it by copying the new files to said location and run the update script as discribed in the text file.

it gave me the message that the update was successfull, loaded up daz again, loaded up star 2.0 and the new gen, i still get the uv error message.

i've also made a sepperate map for the new gens and applied the update to it, same problem.

Hello,

Thank you for the description :)
Looks like the upgrade script is the culprit beserk
Please try this latest upgrade script and see if it can solve this problem.
https://www.dropbox.com/...ipt%20Upgrade%20Tool.zip

amid152  
#430 Posted : Thursday, November 3, 2016 7:06:24 PM(UTC)
amid152

I am also interested.
RastaHuis  
#431 Posted : Thursday, November 3, 2016 11:01:35 PM(UTC)
RastaHuis

Hello,

Thank you for the description :)
Looks like the upgrade script is the culprit beserk
Please try this latest upgrade script and see if it can solve this problem.
https://www.dropbox.com/...ipt%20Upgrade%20Tool.zip

sadly that didn't work either, it says that it upgraded it successfully but still gives me the UV message, went through all the steps again still the same.

as an extra, i've also loaded up daz in admin mode to be sure.

nightwolf1982  
#432 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 4:55:45 AM(UTC)
nightwolf1982

Was thanked: 66 time(s) in 55 post(s)
RastaHuis: Which error are you getting specifically? If it's "You need to install the update package for this UV " error, this means the script is updated, but it can't find the UV file or the texture folder. You'd need to double check the installation folders and make sure that the files are installed correctly. For the UVs, the installation path is "data\3feetwolf\New Genitalia For Victoria 7\UV Sets\3feetwolf\Character Name" where Character Name is the name of the character you're using (Star, Bethany, etc...). For the textures, the path is "Runtime\textures\3feetwolf\NewGenitaliaForVictoria7\Character Name".
thanks 1 user thanked nightwolf1982 for this useful post.
3feetwolf on 11/4/2016(UTC)
3feetwolf  
#433 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 8:56:57 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

sadly that didn't work either, it says that it upgraded it successfully but still gives me the UV message, went through all the steps again still the same.

as an extra, i've also loaded up daz in admin mode to be sure.

I agree with nightwolf, please check if the corresponding folders are located in the correct file path.

Another possibility I can think of is that you have also installed the NGV7 in another daz library.
The script is actually accessing the "Runtime\Textures\3feetwolf\NewGenitaliaForVictoria7" folder in that daz library.
So it can not find the textures of star2...

IconXG  
#434 Posted : Friday, November 4, 2016 11:38:36 PM(UTC)
IconXG

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Haha, I was just coming here to ask if you had plans for a NGV7 pubic hair prop. I really loved your last one so this was great to see.
simontemplar  
#435 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2016 12:56:19 PM(UTC)
simontemplar

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 100 post(s)
Okay then two questions here, not directly related.

1- That pubic prop you are working on, will it be scripted and work like the one you had made for V6? (please please please :p it was GREAT)

2- Trying a new product today the "N.S.G. Anagenessis" shader system, I found that although kicking ass, it doesn't do well with your NGV7.
There is a blinding white over the clitoral hood, the labia minora and the anus. It is to be noted that this system uses only the diffuse map.

Test render below:

Would you have any suggestions as to how I can amend this?  :)

"That was fun. Let's do it again."
thanks 1 user thanked simontemplar for this useful post.
3feetwolf on 11/6/2016(UTC)
Knarf  
#436 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2016 4:41:46 PM(UTC)
Knarf

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

I bought this great product (N.S.G. Anagenesis) this morning, tryed it a few hours ago with the 3feetwolf-gens and have exact the

same problem as on the pic of Simontemplar...

thanks 1 user thanked Knarf for this useful post.
simontemplar  
#437 Posted : Saturday, November 5, 2016 8:01:14 PM(UTC)
simontemplar

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 100 post(s)
A quick addendum: the exact product name is "N.S.G. Anagenesis 2: revolution". It is not to be confused with the first
product in this line, which was genesis 3 only and not based on the same mechanics.
"That was fun. Let's do it again."
therat1200  
#438 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 1:37:35 AM(UTC)
therat1200

Was thanked: 1464 time(s) in 1460 post(s)
Just loving your New Genitalia for Victoria 7. I've just started playing around with transferring Vicky 4 textures over to Vicky 7 but unfortunately when i try to load up the genitals I get the UV error as well. I tried loading just a pain old V7, add the genitals, then prepared V7 for V4 UV, loaded the tV4 texture I wanted, copied the hip texture & pasted it on to the torso of the genitals but the anus area just ends up wrong. I end up going back to the original V7 genitals but they just don't cut the mustard, So I guess what I'm asking is, is there any chance in the future for a V4 UV support or did I miss something?

Cheers

nightwolf1982  
#439 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 8:18:23 AM(UTC)
nightwolf1982

Was thanked: 66 time(s) in 55 post(s)
simontemplar: The white areas are probably happening because those areas are textured using a LIE (layered image editor) texture. But, you can spawn a diffuse map easily:

Set up your figure with NGV7

After everything is loaded, go to your DAZ temp folder: C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\DAZ 3D\Studio4\temp

Copy the diffuse texture to a different location, rename it so you can find it easily

In DS, swap the diffuse map with the one you just copied

Apply N.S.G. Anagenesis 2: Revolution

I can't guarantee results, as I don't have N.S.G. Anagenesis 2, but I think this will work. Good Luck!
thanks 1 user thanked nightwolf1982 for this useful post.
3feetwolf  
#440 Posted : Sunday, November 6, 2016 8:51:31 AM(UTC)
3feetwolf

Originally Posted by: IconXG Go to Quoted Post

Haha, I was just coming here to ask if you had plans for a NGV7 pubic hair prop. I really loved your last one so this was great to see.

Thanks, the pubic hair for NGV7 will be much power than the V6 version(At least this is my purpose). It will provide maximum freedom for users to create the hairstyles they desire.