Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
SinisterSh0t  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2024 5:28:24 PM(UTC)
SinisterSh0t

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)

So i've noticed apart from one v3 or 4 gyaru character i found on another merchant site, that there's basically zero Japanese gyaru or ganguro content out there for daz studio.

Not just characters/models themselves in G8/8.1/9F but in general stuff like varying dark skin tones, facial makeup, hairstyles as well varying hair-dyes, that sort of thing.

I know it's quite a niche thing, i get that so i wasn't expecting there to be much content for daz or blender, but instead i've found basically zero of that so far.

On *deleted*, R34, etc i've noted in the past 3D Ganguro Content being made however it's either been with software like HoneySelect 1 & 2, or just custom stuff built from the ground up.

Tried myself to modify characters from street-fighter to have a similar look using stuff like "Wet & Tanned Skins" from V3Digitimes on Daz3D.

as well using varying facial makeup's i've tried to mash together, plus tattoo's and jewelry, skimpy clothes.

It's been more of a miss than a hit though, Some of it meshes well and some just wasn't suited for that style i'm going for.

Been a bit of a pain, So i'm curious if anyone has any advice or could guide me to content i'm looking for like this for Daz. 

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13bx8dPqozsxeNCamD9eWHTjm04GbBw92?usp=sharing

Or if content like that can be made?, I have no idea if there is a commissioning or bounty section on renderotica for content.

Edited by moderator Thursday, April 18, 2024 8:35:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Community Policy Violation - Links and/or External Website

thanks 1 user thanked SinisterSh0t for this useful post.
gooHero on 4/21/2024(UTC)
gooHero  
#2 Posted : Sunday, April 21, 2024 3:34:12 AM(UTC)
gooHero

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 20 post(s)

I agree. I have been looking around the web and in particular on asset sites for what you describe because I find it super sexy too, but haven't found anything either. You may be able to commission "Shinteo" or "Dazwraps" for an anime character using the make-up though. And then maybe apply it to other characters and use it for what you want. I suggest going on either their Patr   eons or their DeviantArt pages and contact them. As per usual I can't link anything here on this site, so you would have to find them yourself.

If you google "shinteo deviantart" or "dazwraps deviantart" they pop up as the first result, and you can check out their previous work too. I do not know how long the queue is at the moment though. When I commissioned Totocandy it took a couple of months and €50 or thereabouts. And it took 6+ months for my FoRender commission to be completed (€500), as their artists are situated in Ukraine. I can't recommend FoRender as they are unable to understand plain, clear English and their prices are ridiculously high compared to all the work you have to put in yourself to even get close to what you want (again, I can't link it but I have some examples on my deviantart if you google "gooHero deviantart" it is in the gallery called X - Rachel - Deprecated waaaaay at the end to the right :-P). I haven't seen any anime from them either.

I honestly don't think that you can find anyone up to the task on renderotica. Most of the characters here are very underwhelming with VERY few exceptions; sorry for being rude if anyone takes offense to that statement, but that is the truth as I see it.

Sonne (you can find his stuff on Render      hub), is also a very talented porter but I do not know if he does commissions at all or anything about the pricing if he does (I did ask him directly if he would make Starlight from The Boys at some point, and he initially said no, but then she just popped up on the hub one day =D). I chose Dazwraps and Shinteo first because their characters are fairly cheap as far as I know. Do tell if you decide to commission them, because I honestly do not have the money to do so myself at the moment, and am also VERY interested in making a ganguro/gyaru character.

(you can insert this goohero/gallery/86884017/x-rachel-deprecated after deviantart . com to jump to the gallery)

regards,
gooHero

Edited by user Sunday, April 21, 2024 4:25:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

k_shiro  
#3 Posted : Monday, April 22, 2024 2:36:52 AM(UTC)
k_shiro

A simple ganguro girl. Like this?

k_shiro attached the following image(s):
ganguro girl.jpg