Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
aiwoiut  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2023 4:18:25 PM(UTC)
aiwoiut

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 15 post(s)

I guess the vendor Deepspace3D has left this store. All the figures and poses are gone. I was kinda hoping for a sale of those items this year, but I'll settle to know what happened. Is Deepspace3D ok ? Changing stores ? Real life issues ?

Shame. The figures were great.

Anyone know what happened and can share ?

thanks 1 user thanked aiwoiut for this useful post.
ZenMaster3D on 1/21/2024(UTC)
RangerRabbit  
#2 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2023 7:14:21 PM(UTC)
RangerRabbit

Was thanked: 240 time(s) in 112 post(s)

Originally Posted by: aiwoiut Go to Quoted Post

I guess the vendor Deepspace3D has left this store. All the figures and poses are gone. I was kinda hoping for a sale of those items this year, but I'll settle to know what happened. Is Deepspace3D ok ? Changing stores ? Real life issues ?

Shame. The figures were great.

Anyone know what happened and can share ?

We were contacted by DeepSpace3D in November and asked to remove their store. We don't question why anyone is leaving so can't answer these questions for you. We were unhappy to see them leave and did let them know that we'd be happy to see them return any time. I'm sure if you just post well wishes, they will likely see them since their membership is still active and they can still log in and see the forums.

RangerRabbit
Renderotica Management
thanks 1 user thanked RangerRabbit for this useful post.
aiwoiut  
#3 Posted : Friday, December 8, 2023 5:07:05 AM(UTC)
aiwoiut

Thank you for letting us know about this.

Certainly a shame to see them go, and I do hope they return.

Deepspace3D , whatever is keeping you away right now, I for one would very well like to see you return and post more interesting figures and fun poses(though I do love to create my own).

Hope to see you here again , and anywhere else of course.
strangebricks  
#4 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2023 3:46:35 PM(UTC)
strangebricks

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
As Deepspace3d was also on *deleted* I asked if they would be moving content they had from here there. The response was no they are shutting down due to health/family reasons.
thanks 1 user thanked strangebricks for this useful post.
aiwoiut  
#5 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2023 8:58:24 AM(UTC)
aiwoiut

Dann that's a shame. I looked up that store as well and presumed Deepspace3D wasn't on there to begin with

Hope all goes well for them.
BrotherHades  
#6 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2023 11:18:41 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

While I can understand the health/family reasons aspect, it would have been nice had a deal of some sort been reached where either catalog was bought out, store kept open but warning about no support for items in store (ie buy as is) or something rather than the store just going poof. I mean those that already had DeepSpace3d's figures can carry on using them, but anyone who had them wish-listed or wanted some are now S.O.L.

I really feel sorry for DarkDesire, as his sales of certain sets are now going to be automatically lower, since the figures they require to work are no longer legally available. 

thanks 1 user thanked BrotherHades for this useful post.
Anonymous3102  
#7 Posted : Monday, December 11, 2023 5:53:12 PM(UTC)
Anonymous3102

Originally Posted by: BrotherHades Go to Quoted Post

While I can understand the health/family reasons aspect, it would have been nice had a deal of some sort been reached where either catalog was bought out, store kept open but warning about no support for items in store (ie buy as is) or something rather than the store just going poof. I mean those that already had DeepSpace3d's figures can carry on using them, but anyone who had them wish-listed or wanted some are now S.O.L.

I really feel sorry for DarkDesire, as his sales of certain sets are now going to be automatically lower, since the figures they require to work are no longer legally available. 

If I had known, I definitely would have purchased all the Moneyshotz stuff missing from my collection. Their products were so good!

Still wish them nothing but the best though and can definitely understanding needing to make changes for personal reasons

Lednah  
#8 Posted : Saturday, January 6, 2024 5:46:25 AM(UTC)
Lednah

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Damn, I was wondering the same.
Thanks for clarifying.
ZenMaster3D  
#9 Posted : Sunday, January 21, 2024 2:14:33 PM(UTC)
ZenMaster3D

Was thanked: 132 time(s) in 95 post(s)

Unfortunately (but understandly!!) you can't tell from your receipts who the artist(s) of your purchase was (/were).

And with all due respect: the name rang a bell but ... like I said: with all due respect but unless something serious or dramatic happened most vendors are just that. Even if...  even if I ended up raving about it.

...  events like these are huge IMO and I followed up. Thing about me: I keep backups for every single Renderotica purchase I made. I also often converted archives from ZIP to RAR to save storage space..

.... which is when I noticed this: => "DpSpc3D_SerpGripper_DS.rar".

awww man :((((

The S'erpatha are my absolute favorite 'creepy' aliens for some of my "damsel in distress" renders. HECK, my whole ongoing (ever so slow) storyline is more or less centered around 'm....

I am really sorry to see Deepspace go :(

And thank you Rabbit for letting us know all you can (morally / legally) let us know.

On that subject: guys: there is this "thank" button you can press you know?  Sorry, but I am a little thrown off balance to see people thanking Rabbit while not giving him the updoo's he so rightfully deserves.

thanks 3 users thanked ZenMaster3D for this useful post.
RangerRabbit on 1/21/2024(UTC), ContentModerator on 1/22/2024(UTC), DarkDesire on 2/11/2024(UTC)
DarkDesire  
#10 Posted : Sunday, February 11, 2024 3:28:44 AM(UTC)
DarkDesire

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hello
i'm sorry for Deepspace3d. I Really like his job and was a very great inspiration for me. Hoping all goes well for him.
Best regards
When horror meets erotism
Erotico-horror store
KristinF  
#11 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2024 3:22:46 AM(UTC)
KristinF

Was thanked: 127 time(s) in 114 post(s)
I too am sad to see him/her go. I always loved the moneyshotz stuff (THE best cum shader I have seen) and they were always very amenable to suggestions for new products. Where ever you are DS3D take care, family/health issues are the worst. *hug*
"The higher and more advanced the civilisation, the more perverted the sex" Aldous Huxley
thanks 3 users thanked KristinF for this useful post.
RangerRabbit on 4/10/2024(UTC), ContentModerator on 4/10/2024(UTC), ZenMaster3D on 4/12/2024(UTC)
Anonymous3102  
#12 Posted : Wednesday, April 10, 2024 8:11:14 PM(UTC)
Anonymous3102

Originally Posted by: KristinF Go to Quoted Post
I too am sad to see him/her go. I always loved the moneyshotz stuff (THE best cum shader I have seen) and they were always very amenable to suggestions for new products. Where ever you are DS3D take care, family/health issues are the worst. *hug*

They were truly one of the best in the business (and 100% agree about the shader). Hope they're doing okay.

jimbojones  
#13 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2024 12:01:13 PM(UTC)
jimbojones

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)

I don't think this site store here is the same with out him honestly imo. He brought something different to the table on the products that still captured lifelike real qualities. I recently sent a message out but it was unanswered. So my thoughts are the worst scenario unfortunately, I do hope I am wrong. I bought many of his creatures and props luckily and have backed them up.

Seven-ol  
#14 Posted : Saturday, April 13, 2024 2:24:31 PM(UTC)
Seven-ol

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 13 post(s)
@Deepspace3D :
We are alas all aging, with all the ups and downs, sickness, relatives, life events and so on.
Daz3d is alas the only easy way to have a bit of fun with 3d, since Poser went to the ghosts.
I'm missing you.
Just like I miss Gerald Comtesse, a Frenchy, like me. His WWD dynamic addon was a real must from my POV : what's the use of clothes if it's impossible to take off a bit ?? Even if it was still a WIP. He had a severe eye sickness, unfortunately.
Were I 20 years younger, I would jump to Blender. It's way too much complicated for an old pervy guy.
Hope to see you back soon.
thanks 1 user thanked Seven-ol for this useful post.
ZenMaster3D on 4/19/2024(UTC)