Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Rev3D  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2024 6:59:10 PM(UTC)
Rev3D

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 5 post(s)

Hey,

Hoping someone can help me out with something.

I want to know if it's possible with dicktator to get detailed penises like in this image?

How would I be able to do it? The skin textures that come with dicktator don't look like this or maybe I'm just being stupid and I'm doing it wrong. Also how would I go about matching the textures to the body of a model?

Thank you

BrotherHades  
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2024 7:50:50 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

All of Meipe's grafts are set to use a material copy to cover the graft (MAT copy basically pulls the texture from the map closest to the graft region ie torso or body depending on figure) and then the

Shell is usually a detail map, containing the glans on Dicktator and Futalicious, and Labia minora on Golden Palace, with a graduated transparency map. So basic matching of graft to figure should be easy. There are also Texture Wizard and Pumping Pole Palette which gives additional

material options. 

The image you show looks like user did the material copy, added shell, possibly used a Texture Wizard or Pumping Pole Palette preset on the Graft shell, and then upped bump settings on shell.

thanks 2 users thanked BrotherHades for this useful post.
Meipe on 4/6/2024(UTC), Rev3D on 4/6/2024(UTC)
Rev3D  
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 6, 2024 3:55:05 PM(UTC)
Rev3D

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 5 post(s)

Originally Posted by: BrotherHades Go to Quoted Post

All of Meipe's grafts are set to use a material copy to cover the graft (MAT copy basically pulls the texture from the map closest to the graft region ie torso or body depending on figure) and then the

Shell is usually a detail map, containing the glans on Dicktator and Futalicious, and Labia minora on Golden Palace, with a graduated transparency map. So basic matching of graft to figure should be easy. There are also Texture Wizard and Pumping Pole Palette which gives additional

material options. 

The image you show looks like user did the material copy, added shell, possibly used a Texture Wizard or Pumping Pole Palette preset on the Graft shell, and then upped bump settings on shell.

Thank you I shall look into this and see how it looks.