Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ZenMaster3D  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2024 12:07:02 PM(UTC)
ZenMaster3D

Was thanked: 129 time(s) in 94 post(s)

Ey there!

I noticed that you got your own product support forum, so I'd first like to congratulate with that: if you ask me it's well deserved!

So... I enjoy making and sharing 3D renders (erotics ofc, duh!) and one theme that I often go back to is the classic "damsel in distress". Each to their own, but I think it's darn erotic (or can be). To that end I collected quite a few 'specific' assets over the years which is also when I eventually stumbled upon yours.

In specific... I'm now talking about the One Bar Prison, the Rocking Horse (omg, lol!) and after thinking this through I also treated myself to the Tennis Ball machine. Errr, which I bought for the tennis court, of course! :P

More seriously...   I really appreciate the way in which you set up those props. so... being able to load the full setup, but you also provided several separate props which can each be further customized. For example... it didn't take me much effort to change the dildo on the 'One Bar Prison' into a copper dildo (referring to the "Dildo2" prop).

Which applies to all these three props... the rocking horse? I started experimenting with the individual hand & foot constraints too (so: without the horse?) and that works pretty nicely as well. Especially because you also made sure to carefully set up the surfaces; allowing me to adjust the whole prop and/or the hoof.

And then, of course, the tennis ball machine X ;)  oh dear... which you should obviously grab if you need a tennis court prop and/or a useful collection of pool balls :P  Really though... once again that attention to detail caught me: different pool balls, spiked balls (yikes!) and for some reason even tennis balls? ;)

Solid props, solid (modular) setup and plain out fun to use, I'm very satisfied.

SO yeah. Figured I'd share!

DoctorPervic  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 29, 2024 11:31:36 AM(UTC)
DoctorPervic

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Hello ZenMaster3D,

Thank you so much for your wonderful and kind words. It is always very appreciated to hear that my products are enjoyed.

I'm very happy that you are having fun playing with them and enjoying all the detail and customization in them. I enjoy creating them a lot.

I'm always interested to hear what other people would like to see get created so If you have any desires in regards to a specific product that you want I'm all ears. :D

Again, thank you for your kind words.

Sincerely,

Doctor Pervic
DoctorPervic
thanks 1 user thanked DoctorPervic for this useful post.
ZenMaster3D on 3/29/2024(UTC)