8 Pages«<5678>
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
davo  
#121 Posted : Thursday, November 30, 2023 10:31:17 AM(UTC)
davo

Was thanked: 280 time(s) in 165 post(s)
I have contacted him a couple of times and there is definitely a language barrier. I think he's Chinese and definitely a poser guy. I've sent a couple of requests for specific hairstyles and he's tried to make them, but he invariably adds his own flavor on the design that makes them a little meh. Other than that, the hair is my favorite and I've made a shader that helps convert the poser textures more to daz studio standard. Sadly, it seems his latest hair styles are just re-hashes of older styles. What I like about his hair is that it's more poseable and doesn't bog down resources.
jameskong  
#122 Posted : Thursday, November 30, 2023 12:44:24 PM(UTC)
jameskong

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Any chances to make some heavy duty industrial  (such as AutomatiX) style sex prop? 

davo  
#123 Posted : Thursday, November 30, 2023 12:51:35 PM(UTC)
davo

Originally Posted by: jameskong Go to Quoted Post

Any chances to make some heavy duty industrial  (such as AutomatiX) style sex prop? 

I'm not familiar with what you are referring to, need a link or reference :-)

BrotherHades  
#124 Posted : Friday, December 1, 2023 12:00:32 AM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

Originally Posted by: davo Go to Quoted Post

I believe this is what he is looking for, but with a davo styling

Sutut  
#125 Posted : Friday, December 1, 2023 4:33:21 AM(UTC)
Sutut

Was thanked: 100 time(s) in 88 post(s)

Davo?

I'm SOOOooooOOOO eager for your crushing wall chamber thingie!

Also - issues I've had with this site aside I'd be glad to work out some morphs, dangle guts, blood pools for crushing some figures.  V4/M4 no Daz - maybe LaFemme + Pauline.

taimanin34  
#126 Posted : Wednesday, December 27, 2023 7:41:52 AM(UTC)
taimanin34

Hello Davo, I am a big fan of your work.

I work with genesis 8 and 8.1 models. I am new to making renders.

I wanted to ask you that do you have any plans to create Genesis 8 , 8.1 compatible version of Facility 1 and Facility 2, or do you have any assets coming in near future similar to Facility 1 and Facility 2.

I have seen Facility 4 and The Grungeon and its expansions. But I am trying to create renders on modern intelligence agency black site theme. And The Grungeon models do not exactly match with that theme. Facilty 4 is good but Facility 1 and Facility 2 would have been best if they would work with Genesi 8 and 8.1 models.

I have also seen the Devious Devices series. They are good but half of them have a glossy finish and are more suitable for a sex dungeon/play room setting.

TLDR I am looking for assets models that are suitable for goverment agency black site type theme for Genesis 8 and 8.1 models. Closest examples are Facility 1 and Facility 2. Kindly advice what would be best

SouthBlade453  
#127 Posted : Thursday, December 28, 2023 6:22:15 AM(UTC)
SouthBlade453

Originally Posted by: taimanin34 Go to Quoted Post
Hello Davo, I am a big fan of your work.

I work with genesis 8 and 8.1 models. I am new to making renders.

I wanted to ask you that do you have any plans to create Genesis 8 , 8.1 compatible version of Facility 1 and Facility 2, or do you have any assets coming in near future similar to Facility 1 and Facility 2.

I have seen Facility 4 and The Grungeonand its expansions. But I am trying to create renders on modern intelligence agency black site theme. And The Grungeon models do not exactly match with that theme. Facilty 4 is good but Facility 1 and Facility 2 would have been best if they would work with Genesi 8 and 8.1 models.

I have also seen the Devious Devices series. They are good but half of them have a glossy finish and are more suitable for a sex dungeon/play room setting.

TLDR I am looking for assets models that are suitable for goverment agency black site type theme for Genesis 8 and 8.1 models. Closest examples are Facility 1 and Facility 2. Kindly advice what would be best

I might be able to help with this as I had a similar issue.
You'll need to pick up a pose converter from Daz which is super easy to use. Install the converter and it'll add a Script tab to your toolbar. Once you apply the G3 pose to your G8 figure and it looks all weird, run the G3 pose corrector option from the scripts tab and it'll fix the pose completely to work with G8.
I've had no problems with it at all and have been using it for over a year or so.

It's on sale at the moment so you're in luck.
https://www.daz3d.com/ge...o-9-batch-pose-converter
Akirael  
#128 Posted : Tuesday, January 9, 2024 8:51:41 AM(UTC)
Akirael

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 26 post(s)
Hello there and welcome everybody to a new year of GPU melting.
I want to ask how reasonable it is to expect new additions to the "vendo-box" line. I'm a big fan of it, especially the "toy box". :) Also I want to ask, if we will see some less industrial/cyberpunk-themed designs and maybe smth more in line with the "backstreet bang" or fair/carnival/circus-themed in the future. That would be great.
davo  
#129 Posted : Thursday, January 25, 2024 3:59:39 PM(UTC)
davo

Originally Posted by: Akirael Go to Quoted Post
I want to ask how reasonable it is to expect new additions to the "vendo-box" line. I'm a big fan of it, especially the "toy box". :) Also I want to ask, if we will see some less industrial/cyberpunk-themed designs and maybe smth more in line with the "backstreet bang" or fair/carnival/circus-themed in the future. That would be great.

I'm not apposed to new vendo box items or backstreet bang style items.  I just need some images with ideas along the lines you are interested in.  You can email me from any of my readme's in my products. (address in the readme)

Cheers,

Davo

thanks 2 users thanked davo for this useful post.
Sutut on 1/25/2024(UTC), Akirael on 1/28/2024(UTC)
Sutut  
#130 Posted : Thursday, January 25, 2024 4:11:06 PM(UTC)
Sutut

I'm not apposed to new vendo box items or backstreet bang style items.  I just need some images with ideas along the lines you are interested in.  You can email me from any of my readme's in my products. (address in the readme)

Cheers,

Davo

Heh, going to scan my Hustler magazine archive (and online) for BJ machine jokes..!

For one - we had a simple blowjob machine that was automated so a line around for it.  Just a hole you stuck your... into with signs assuring was cleaned automatically each time, etc.

Next one was - well the same machine was deserted and there was dried blood sprayed over the front and the ground in front and uneven footsteps away from it and there was a bored uncaring "Service" guy affixing a sign that said "Temporarily out of order" on it! 

those were the two I remember, but have some ideas...lots of neat ideas for vending options, bots, sex bots etc.

Rossum  
#131 Posted : Wednesday, February 28, 2024 8:12:03 PM(UTC)
Rossum

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Ugh.. sorry Rossum, I had written a reply to your comment about riding a human and hit the post button, but now see that it wasn't updated or uploaded, so here goes again.. lol.

I am always open to suggestions and it's always helpful for reference images.  My contact info is in any of my products, feel free to use that for correspondence.

I did create this chopper way back in the days of House of Gord, it was kind of fun.

Looks great, though I am thinking pedal powered....

Rossum  
#132 Posted : Wednesday, February 28, 2024 8:14:14 PM(UTC)
Rossum

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I would love to see items for a modern slave coffle.
thanks 1 user thanked Rossum for this useful post.
Sutut on 2/28/2024(UTC)
Sutut  
#133 Posted : Wednesday, February 28, 2024 9:15:32 PM(UTC)
Sutut

Originally Posted by: Rossum Go to Quoted Post
I would love to see items for a modern slave coffle.

Davo's "The Dungeon" set 9 and 7 would work pretty good for most of it.  Davo's items are simple to change with materials.  I often give them more modern looks with some of Parrot-Dolphin's kits ...  And the logos can be modified with any software though I'm prime for Affinity by Serif. (1)

Having said that, new and creative ideas might work well.  Note also his "Cattle Drive" set.  Today's computers can handle massive scenes though some morphs and poses for low impact figures like Polly-Gon and stock figures might help for filling a scene with nude bound figures in the background.  There could be massive trains of people chained up, perhaps cables could be used with a simple connector to avoid the tangling the drag tool uses?

For "Modern" how about gross and degrading ways they could be bound to pass an easily bribeable but wants "Plausible Deniability" in case of trouble police/border guard?  Like they lie in stocks in "Pits of gross worms and bugs" for a movie production?  Or are in a false wall in a truck's trailer?  Tunnel scenes and wilderness border crossing with dungeon torture chambers and holding cells in tunnels? 

An old decommissioned for commercial transport ship tricked up to be a dungeon, slave ship and brothel underneath it's rusting seeming exterior though it has new paint and pontoons just under the water?

Note - 1 - The anti-ai crowd might like them also since they spent 100% of their time the last decade fighting to be 99% of what most people would use "The Shop for" they didn't have the "Machine automation permission" in EULA and had no idea what AIart was so now they are 100% "We'll likely never mess with it save a module to help users use it, but 100% opt in and spelled out openly IF we do.  Unlikely" - I'm for Ai use of course, noting the  same hatred was used on us 3DCG people, but like Affinity as otherwise I hate Adobe.

Edited by moderator Thursday, February 29, 2024 4:17:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

davo  
#134 Posted : Wednesday, February 28, 2024 9:45:38 PM(UTC)
davo

Funny this conversation, I just dropped Public Parade in the store. I looked up the coffle online and not sure what's appealing, the chained up like a train or the yokes aspect of it.
thanks 1 user thanked davo for this useful post.
ZenMaster3D on 2/29/2024(UTC)
FuegoAhegao3dx  
#135 Posted : Saturday, March 9, 2024 11:03:21 PM(UTC)
FuegoAhegao3dx

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 6 post(s)

Hey Davo sorry to bother you but i was wondering what hair you used in the Spanker 1 main promo image? I read here in the forum you usually use Ali's products but I searched through his site and the other site he posts on and didnt see anything that matches. Could you please point me in the direction of that figure. Thank you. BTW been loving your releases lately Ive always bought your products but lately their design and atmosphere have been top notch! 

davo  
#136 Posted : Saturday, March 9, 2024 11:29:39 PM(UTC)
davo

Originally Posted by: FuegoAhegao3dx Go to Quoted Post

Hey Davo sorry to bother you but i was wondering what hair you used in the Spanker 1 main promo image? I read here in the forum you usually use Ali's products but I searched through his site and the other site he posts on and didnt see anything that matches. Could you please point me in the direction of that figure. Thank you. BTW been loving your releases lately Ive always bought your products but lately their design and atmosphere have been top notch! 

Hiya,

They are both Ali's hair, girl on table is hair number 152 and the girl with the cane is hair number 044.  I had to modify the textures to work in Daz Studio better.

Cheers!

SouthBlade453  
#137 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2024 10:58:29 AM(UTC)
SouthBlade453

Wondering what's next in the pipeline?

davo  
#138 Posted : Sunday, March 24, 2024 11:58:25 AM(UTC)
davo

Next releases will be the Sub-Z Station 1 set and the Vendo Box "Fun Boxes" set.  I'm working on Sub-Z "Terminex" (name could change, maybe Madlab 7 "Alien Abduction II")  That's on the agenda. If I get in a pinch I could do another small restraint set of some kind for Bondage Furnishings or Devious Devices, I tend to throw those in on a whim.

davo attached the following image(s):
pipeline.jpg
thanks 3 users thanked davo for this useful post.
Sutut on 3/24/2024(UTC), jerriecan on 3/25/2024(UTC), Akirael on 4/2/2024(UTC)
Akirael  
#139 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2024 10:06:55 AM(UTC)
Akirael

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 26 post(s)

Thank you, the Fun Boxes were an instant buy. This is pretty much the right ballpark for me.  Bring more of this and I will need a second job. 

thanks 1 user thanked Akirael for this useful post.
Sutut on 4/2/2024(UTC)
Sutut  
#140 Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2024 11:38:10 AM(UTC)
Sutut

Thank you, the Fun Boxes were an instant buy. This is pretty much the right ballpark for me.  Bring more of this and I will need a second job. 

With respect Davo's stuff is about the ONLY stuff I buy from here now due to too many DAZ vs Poser items...