Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Seuchensturm  
#1 Posted : Thursday, December 7, 2023 9:18:46 PM(UTC)
Seuchensturm

Hello, can somebody make a detailed anus morph for G3F and G8F/G8.1F that is standalone? With standalone I mean that it doesn't belong to one of the existing genital graft and can be used without them. Just a morph or a set of morphs for the G3F and G8F body that shape an anus. And it would be nice if it's not just a simple hole, but also has some detail, e.g. the typical wrinkled skin creases. In case this is only possible with an additional geoshell, it would be also fine. But it has to be independent from any genital geografts/products. And if it needs to be an anus geoshell it could even come with some texture options.

Would be nice if someone can make such a product and either officially publish it in the store or as a private commission.

Edited by user Thursday, December 7, 2023 9:24:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Cruzer  
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 9, 2023 4:29:34 PM(UTC)
Cruzer

I don't see a morph working very well as there is not really enough geometry in the area for that. A geoshell would let you use high-resolution textures for the region which could well be enough for some use cases. But in case you need a proper opening then I think geograft is the only option.

Can you tell a bit more what you would need the mod to do? Does it need to be posable for gaping or just look nice in closeup renders?
Seuchensturm  
#3 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2023 5:27:23 AM(UTC)
Seuchensturm

Originally Posted by: Cruzer Go to Quoted Post
I don't see a morph working very well as there is not really enough geometry in the area for that. A geoshell would let you use high-resolution textures for the region which could well be enough for some use cases. But in case you need a proper opening then I think geograft is the only option.

Can you tell a bit more what you would need the mod to do? Does it need to be posable for gaping or just look nice in closeup renders?

If it's necessary to make a geoshell or even a geograft to realize that, it's okay. How do I want to use it?

I don't have the intention to use it for gaping. So in the first place, it needs to look good in bend over and closeup renders with its wrinkles. I don't need wide or extreme openings, but nevertheless it should be possible to at least slightly open it or to open it to a normal extent (e.g. as it would open when pooping). And it would be cool if it comes with some customizable colors, such as skin tonish, brownish, reddish, pinkish. But the colors should not be too intense and look natural.

Edited by user Sunday, December 10, 2023 9:16:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Seuchensturm  
#4 Posted : Sunday, December 10, 2023 9:09:06 AM(UTC)
Seuchensturm

Originally Posted by: Cruzer Go to Quoted Post

So in the first place, I need a good-looking anus for bend over poses and closeups that comes with some color options and which can be opened a bit.

Seuchensturm  
#5 Posted : Friday, December 15, 2023 6:43:39 AM(UTC)
Seuchensturm

Nobody there who can make it??