Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
The_Martian  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 22, 2023 6:03:00 PM(UTC)
The_Martian

I've been shopping here for a years, but that's all I know about this site. I have been posting 3D bondage images on *deleted* for over a year and they deactivated my account saying the images depict women in trouble without consent. I post no nudity, no rape, no sex, and no kids. It seems they will allow images of an orgy but not my art. Where's the deviant in their name.

Anyhow, I'm looking for a new site where I can post my images and sell collections as well. With Renderotica I will be able to include more 'fun' images. Is there a way I can learn what this site can do and my options? What's the difference between "non" *deleted* and Renderotica?

Edited by moderator Thursday, November 23, 2023 1:00:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Community Policy Violation - Links and/or Site References

Bumper2  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, November 22, 2023 8:52:39 PM(UTC)
Bumper2

Was thanked: 182 time(s) in 138 post(s)
'Rotica is a good site for posting if you just want to post! It's mainly demonitized for artwork though. You can make money off of it but that requires premium status and it's not much. I've personally never sold pictures here because I enjoy it as a hobby.

You can find the posting rules under the terms of service, but for hard and fast rules: No kids. No copywrited works. That's basically it. Don't post an eleven year old (that's fucking sick) as minimum age is 20. Don't post Captain America reaming Black Widow or Galadriel enjoying hobbit dick. If you're conflicted e-mail the mods, they're pretty good at getting back to you quickly.

Have fun, welcome, and happy posting!
The_Martian  
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2023 12:45:06 PM(UTC)
The_Martian

Thanks for the info. Earlier this year i start having subscriptions for some of my larger artwork on *deleted* to make some mailbox money. Then they deactivated the account.

I checked about the premium package and, like you said, it's not that much. In fact, it's cheaper that *deleted* Core+ package.

I wonder if anyone is making money selling their artwork here.

Edited by moderator Thursday, November 23, 2023 1:02:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Community Policy Violation - Links and/or Site References

ContentModerator  
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 23, 2023 1:07:51 PM(UTC)
ContentModerator

Was thanked: 19 time(s) in 15 post(s)
Good day,

As per the information provided above, I would recommend you review our Community Policies and Terms of Service:

https://www.renderotica....ity/CommunityPolicy.aspx

https://www.renderotica....lp/terms-of-service.aspx

You also mentioned being interested in selling your artwork at Renderotica. You may apply to become a Content Artist her: https://www.renderotica....count/new-content-artist

If you have any further questions, you may also contact me at [email protected]
The_Martian  
#5 Posted : Friday, November 24, 2023 4:31:32 PM(UTC)
The_Martian

Thank you, ContentModerator, for the info I needed. I do have another question off topic for topics I hope you can answer. I had trouble finding this page, 'Topic'. I just lucked onto it. Is there a better way to view my topics without having to search all over for it?

Thanks again and have a fun weekend.