Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ezvids  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 13, 2023 7:58:06 AM(UTC)
ezvids

Golden palace for Genesis 8 vagina is missing (((GRAFT ATTACHMENT))) for vagina, and storming the palace for Genesis 8 as well is missing (((GRAFT ATTACHMENT))) to place the vagina. It only has left glove right glove attachment which isn't compatible to attach vagina. I purchased both golden palace and storming for G8 two days ago and I can't attach anything to my GENESIS 8 F model but the golden palace for G9 works perfectly. Pls post  or add (((GRAFT ATTACHMENT))) for Genesis 8 female so I can complete vaginal area, thanks..

TheBitterGent  
#2 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2023 1:55:27 AM(UTC)
TheBitterGent

Was thanked: 142 time(s) in 112 post(s)

Originally Posted by: TheBitterGent Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: ezvids Go to Quoted Post

Golden palace for Genesis 8 vagina is missing (((GRAFT ATTACHMENT))) for vagina, and storming the palace for Genesis 8 as well is missing (((GRAFT ATTACHMENT))) to place the vagina. It only has left glove right glove attachment which isn't compatible to attach vagina. I purchased both golden palace and storming for G8 two days ago and I can't attach anything to my GENESIS 8 F model but the golden palace for G9 works perfectly. Pls post  or add (((GRAFT ATTACHMENT))) for Genesis 8 female so I can complete vaginal area, thanks..

I just refreshed and re-downloaded download files for GP for G8F. The Graft is there. The shell is there. Double check your download or install.

Storming the Palace is a shaping morphs expansion for the GP graft. There's no additional genital graft included, nor is there supposed to be. Attach gloves to G8, pose G8 fingers into GP hole. Collide with gloves, hole go around fingers.

Just to clarify.

You purchased, https://www.renderotica....ce-For-Genesis-8-Female?

Are you using .dsx download and manager install OR .zip download and manual install? 

Are you applying directly through DS's Content Tab, or are you trying to find it by searching for it in "Smart Content"?

How you get one to work GP for G9, but not other GP for G8? While they are different grafts for different figures, they function the same. 

Edited by user Friday, July 14, 2023 2:24:03 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Additional questions.

thanks 1 user thanked TheBitterGent for this useful post.
Meipe on 7/15/2023(UTC)
ezvids  
#3 Posted : Friday, July 14, 2023 7:58:40 AM(UTC)
ezvids

Because for some reason the DIM only downloads GP for G9 with dsx because its zipped in one folder, for some reason the DIM doesn't pic up GP For G8 and its separate dsx that you have to download separate. I'm thinking that could be the reason, that the dsx for G8's Golden palace and enter the palace is not zipped in the same folder. You have to download separate and paste it into your own folder, so I manually put the Golden Palace for G8 in my DAZ 3D Library as a second option because DIM doesn't pick it up, the DIM only acknowledges Golden Palace for G9 on my side. Also what I noticed when I put golden palace for G8 in MY DAZ 3D library folder last night after playing with it' I got the graft to show up but it doesn't land properly on the figure, it lands itself in my Genesis 8F's stomach and I have to manually pull it downward to show even though its parented to the (HIP) and it doesn't blend well like Genesis 9 vagina, this one looks like a separate attachment that has nothing to do with the body almost like the mixture of oil and water, it doesn't mix. Maybe if you updated both folders and include the dsx in the zipped folder like how you did with genesis 9 it will pick up instantly? I'm not the expert but I can tell you that it worked for genesis 9 that way, and g9 works perfect. And yes i purchase from renderotica.

TheBitterGent  
#4 Posted : Saturday, July 15, 2023 2:09:57 AM(UTC)
TheBitterGent

Was thanked: 142 time(s) in 112 post(s)

Originally Posted by: ezvids Go to Quoted Post

Because for some reason the DIM only downloads GP for G9 with dsx because its zipped in one folder, for some reason the DIM doesn't pic up GP For G8 and its separate dsx that you have to download separate. I'm thinking that could be the reason, that the dsx for G8's Golden palace and enter the palace is not zipped in the same folder. You have to download separate and paste it into your own folder, so I manually put the Golden Palace for G8 in my DAZ 3D Library as a second option because DIM doesn't pick it up, the DIM only acknowledges Golden Palace for G9 on my side. Also what I noticed when I put golden palace for G8 in MY DAZ 3D library folder last night after playing with it' I got the graft to show up but it doesn't land properly on the figure, it lands itself in my Genesis 8F's stomach and I have to manually pull it downward to show even though its parented to the (HIP) and it doesn't blend well like Genesis 9 vagina, this one looks like a separate attachment that has nothing to do with the body almost like the mixture of oil and water, it doesn't mix. Maybe if you updated both folders and include the dsx in the zipped folder like how you did with genesis 9 it will pick up instantly? I'm not the expert but I can tell you that it worked for genesis 9 that way, and g9 works perfect. And yes i purchase from renderotica.

I personally would recommend using manual install of .zip files from anywhere but DAZ. Its not that much more work, you'll need to most of the time anyway, and you'll have more control over the install.

The 2 product files wont be zipped together as they are 2 separate products. Otherwise everyone would get 2 (or more) for the price of just one.

There should be no reason to have to adjust GP8 on default G8F. Make sure you have extracted files before install. That you are applying it to an un-morphed default G8F when testing. That you have the figure selected when applying the graft. Also check you don't have an an editor tool (ie. geometry editor, bone editor, surfaces, mesh grabber,...) vs node selector when applying.

IF it doesn't simply snap in place correctly after that, then you may be dealing with a non-zeroed character morph or erroneous figure save. Where the figure's (or graft's) default values have been overwritten. 

thanks 1 user thanked TheBitterGent for this useful post.
Meipe on 7/15/2023(UTC)
Twisted_Pencil  
#5 Posted : Saturday, July 15, 2023 6:06:36 AM(UTC)
Twisted_Pencil

Was thanked: 102 time(s) in 82 post(s)

Good advice from TBG above but I would just like to add if I may that it's a good idea to test on the Basic figures from Starter Essentials first, nothing extra, just to confirm the install.
I'm just here by mistake, for a friend, for science... anyway you can't prove nuffin'.
thanks 1 user thanked Twisted_Pencil for this useful post.
Meipe on 7/15/2023(UTC)