Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Marter1  
#1 Posted : Saturday, July 1, 2023 12:53:46 AM(UTC)
Marter1

Its unclear when it started but the GP genitals are largely hidden by an extra layer of tissue/skin; this problem suddenly popped up. When looking at the mesh there are now two meshes above each other in the pubic region while you would expect GP to replace or reshape the mesh already existing in the pubic region. But it appears to be added instead. This is the case when applying the GP scripts to new instances of Genesis Female as well as in all my previous saved scenes with F8 and GP applied; scenes that had no problem previously now are also affected by this phenomenon. I deinstalled products that might influence the public region and reinstalled F8 starter essentials but it did not help.  

BrotherHades  
#2 Posted : Saturday, July 1, 2023 11:26:25 AM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

Sounds like the scene saves or your loading methods aren't conforming/Fit to the graft to the figure or a tool is breaking the graft connection.

First make sure G8F is selected in the scene and then load the graft.

If it has become non Fit To the figure, just select the graft and fit it to the figure again.

Alternately look at what tool you have selected as several tools while selected will break graft connections to the figure (Geometry Editor, Mesh Grabber, Joint Editor to name a few will break connections of grafts while selected, makes things a real bitch to work with trying to fix problems when it does it as well)

thanks 2 users thanked BrotherHades for this useful post.
Meipe on 7/1/2023(UTC), Marter1 on 7/2/2023(UTC)
Marter1  
#3 Posted : Sunday, July 2, 2023 1:13:47 PM(UTC)
Marter1

Thank you for your quick reply ! And it sure did the trick, it had to do with Mesh Grabber. I did not realise it was automatically selected when I reopened DAZ studio and I could not imagine that just by being active mesh grabber could influence GP. Thx again.
ezvids  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, July 12, 2023 11:28:41 PM(UTC)
ezvids

Golden palace for g8 vagina is missing shell attachment for vagina, and storming the palace only has left glove right glove attachment which isn't compatible to attach vagina I purchased both golden palace and storming for G8 two days ago and I can't attach anything to my GENESIS 8 F model but the golden palace for G9 works perfectly. Pls post female attachment so I can complete vaginal area, thanks..
TheBitterGent  
#5 Posted : Thursday, July 13, 2023 3:00:22 AM(UTC)
TheBitterGent

Was thanked: 142 time(s) in 112 post(s)

Originally Posted by: ezvids Go to Quoted Post
Golden palace for g8 vagina is missing shell attachment for vagina, and storming the palace only has left glove right glove attachment which isn't compatible to attach vagina I purchased both golden palace and storming for G8 two days ago and I can't attach anything to my GENESIS 8 F model but the golden palace for G9 works perfectly. Pls post female attachment so I can complete vaginal area, thanks..

Should be a new/different post.

Did it download completely? Did you install it correctly? Did you apply/load it properly? Are you actually trying to use it on a G8.1F and not using the 9-Mat Copy 8_1?

There is a multi-surfaced single UV shell for the G8F GPv.2. An additional majora shell and color presets are included in the Pussy Wizard expansion product.

The Storming the Palace hidden gloves attach to the figure not the vagina.Then the "vagina" (and anus) collide with other objects/figures in the scene. However, you don't want a graft to collide with the figure its attached to, hence the use of invisible gloves to collide with in a masturbation scenario scene.

thanks 1 user thanked TheBitterGent for this useful post.
Meipe on 7/15/2023(UTC)