Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Meipe  
#1 Posted : Saturday, December 3, 2022 5:13:24 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 1234 time(s) in 614 post(s)

Hey Guys,

Many have asked to be able to fit clothes to Breastacular G9... It wasn't the primary goal of the graft to be clothed ;) ...but I provide here a fix (for bras).

I provided the fix ASAP, and I'm the only one who tested it yet so tell me if it needs improvements ;)

***What is the cause of the issue (you can skip this)***

G9 beeing gender-neutral, it doesn't come with a breast shape, but Breastacular does.
It gives better result with the rigidity maps to start from a rounder look than the default pectorals (RM is required because otherwise G9's morphs tansfer with a blocky look on Breastacular [as BL has a higher resolution than the poor G9's pectorals]).
Long story short, the clothings will clip inside BL  as BL by default is bigger than the pectorals.

***How to fix it (don't skip this)***

Install these morphs first:
https://www.dropbox.com/...acular_Clothing.zip?dl=0

1- Set Breastacular and the cloth on G9.

2- With G9 selected in the scene, in the parameters tab, locate the three "BL_Breastacular Fit" morphs (see pic for reference). Dial them to any value to transfer the morphs to the cloth. Reset the three morphs.

3- Either fit your piece of clothing to Breastacular (choose it, right-click "fit to") OR use the transfer utility tool (menu edit/object/transfer utility), choose Breastacular as source and the cloth as target. The second choice is best with bras as BL's bones will be transfered to it... consider that some BL shapes are posed by default in order to align the downward-looking nipples to the breast shape.

4- On G9 you can now dial the three fit morphs. They will shape the cloth.

Cheers

Meipe attached the following image(s):
clothing params.jpg
Breastacular_Clothed.png
clothing test 2.jpg
thanks 5 users thanked Meipe for this useful post.
haruchai on 12/3/2022(UTC), Akirael on 12/3/2022(UTC), grimologist on 12/3/2022(UTC), sentionaut on 12/5/2022(UTC), BrimstoneOmega on 12/19/2022(UTC)
Nottione  
#2 Posted : Saturday, December 3, 2022 9:12:17 AM(UTC)
Nottione

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Thank you for the fix :).   
Ouote : "Many have asked to be able to fit clothes to Breastacular G9... It wasn't the primary goal of the graft to be clothed ;) ...but I provide here a fix (for bras).."

Lol  While I prefer my characters to eventually wind up nekkid,, I also prefer to have them clothed as well from time to time.   And the 3d comic community  will also appreciate this :)

thanks 1 user thanked Nottione for this useful post.
Meipe on 12/3/2022(UTC)
GroundSpyder  
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 6, 2023 12:01:14 PM(UTC)
GroundSpyder

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Meipe Go to Quoted Post

1- Set Breastacular and the cloth on G9.

2- With G9 selected in the scene, in the parameters tab, locate the three "BL_Breastacular Fit" morphs (see pic for reference). Dial them to any value to transfer the morphs to the cloth. Reset the three morphs.

3- Either fit your piece of clothing to Breastacular (choose it, right-click "fit to") OR use the transfer utility tool (menu edit/object/transfer utility), choose Breastacular as source and the cloth as target. The second choice is best with bras as BL's bones will be transfered to it... consider that some BL shapes are posed by default in order to align the downward-looking nipples to the breast shape.

4- On G9 you can now dial the three fit morphs. They will shape the cloth.

I must be missing something, can you help? I did step 1 (super clear). Step two, do I dial all 3 morphs to some value larger than 0 then do step 3 using the transfer utility? Step 2 is confusing to me, do I instead dial them up to something, then back to zero, then do a transfer? I have tried both ways, to no success.

Once I do step 3 I get super distorted cloth and no messing with the 3 morphs will fix it, but each morph does effect the cloth.

Anyone willing to explain one more time, except in more detail? Thanks!