Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Fluffybutt  
#1 Posted : Friday, June 23, 2023 1:46:45 PM(UTC)
Fluffybutt

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I’m a big fan of the DAZ male gens. It’s a natural-looking product that doesn’t make the character look like they’ve grown a third leg. I really like the G8 and G9 additional controls that are available from X-Design.

What I’d love is to have additional morphs for the G9M gens and also the G8M and G8 male gens for G8F, such as:

An androgyny slider that goes from M to F genitalia. For people doing TG transformation art, it’s a must have.

A micropenis morph, that takes the little feller down to button size. Someone did a morph like this for M4 maybe, but there’s nothing like it for G8 or G9.

A castration morph that entirely removes the testicles. This is more of a great to have than a must have for TG art. Henrika makes a Big Clit and Futa morph for G9 that’s excellent, but it replaces the testicles with a vagina, so not actually a smooth removal. Also, the G8 versions are separated between M and F. You can’t apply the Futa morph to the G8 male gens for female characters.

Unfortunately, Diktator 9 left out the androgyny morph that come with Diktator 8.

Edited by user Saturday, June 24, 2023 9:30:55 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified