3 Pages<123
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
2scoops5  
#41 Posted : Thursday, March 9, 2023 3:56:34 AM(UTC)
2scoops5

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 13 post(s)

Put me down for another who'd immediately purchase a version for G8M/G8.1M. I've little interest in G9 at this point in time.

I imagine the big issue is the lack of mesh density in G8's groin, making a smooth transition whilst morphed and posed tricky. But if anyone can do it... ;)

thanks 1 user thanked 2scoops5 for this useful post.
Meipe on 3/12/2023(UTC)
jerife  
#42 Posted : Tuesday, March 21, 2023 1:58:19 PM(UTC)
jerife

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)

Thanks for your products Meipe, I have most of them for G3 and G8. I am using Dicktator9 and Breastacular9 and are as good as previous or more. 

*deleted*

I must confess you that since a month ago I open several times a week your shop in Renderotica hoping to see Golden Palace for G9

Do I have to wait much more? I have images series waiting to continue only when your prop will be done *wink*

Congrats for your work

Edited by moderator Tuesday, March 21, 2023 2:29:42 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Community Policy Violation - Links and/or Site References

Meipe  
#43 Posted : Wednesday, March 22, 2023 1:57:17 PM(UTC)
Meipe

Was thanked: 1237 time(s) in 615 post(s)

Originally Posted by: jerife Go to Quoted Post

Thanks for your products Meipe, I have most of them for G3 and G8. I am using Dicktator9 and Breastacular9 and are as good as previous or more. 

*deleted*

I must confess you that since a month ago I open several times a week your shop in Renderotica hoping to see Golden Palace for G9

Do I have to wait much more? I have images series waiting to continue only when your prop will be done *wink*

Congrats for your work

It's coming! :)

Cryphius3DX  
#44 Posted : Wednesday, March 22, 2023 3:03:29 PM(UTC)
Cryphius3DX

Was thanked: 54 time(s) in 37 post(s)
Meipe, might i suggest a publically viewable google doc or sheet? This way you and everyone can see whats coming up the pipline, and then you can just say "look at the roadmap google doc". I personally think it will make everyone happy AND cut down on the duplicate requests on here. Hope you are well!
Meipe  
#45 Posted : Friday, March 24, 2023 3:59:14 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Originally Posted by: Cryphius3DX Go to Quoted Post
Meipe, might i suggest a publically viewable google doc or sheet? This way you and everyone can see whats coming up the pipline, and then you can just say "look at the roadmap google doc". I personally think it will make everyone happy AND cut down on the duplicate requests on here. Hope you are well!

Interesting idea...

bobgbob  
#46 Posted : Saturday, April 8, 2023 1:36:41 PM(UTC)
bobgbob

Hello, there seems to be a problem with this product and animate2, whenever I try to create a new aniblock for this product daz studio crashes. There is nothing in the logs for daz, so I have no idea why.

Is this something you can look into? Thank you.

vwrangler  
#47 Posted : Tuesday, May 2, 2023 7:56:23 PM(UTC)
vwrangler

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)
A question about how Dicktator G9 works. I had a character laying on his back, and I was trying to move the scrotum back between his legs. However, using the bend morph just made the scrotum fly out in the wrong direction and deform spectacularly. There doesn't seem to be a bone at the base of the scrotum that would allow this. Is there something I'm missing about how to maybe make this work?
Meipe  
#48 Posted : Saturday, May 6, 2023 11:46:01 AM(UTC)
Meipe

Originally Posted by: vwrangler Go to Quoted Post
A question about how Dicktator G9 works. I had a character laying on his back, and I was trying to move the scrotum back between his legs. However, using the bend morph just made the scrotum fly out in the wrong direction and deform spectacularly. There doesn't seem to be a bone at the base of the scrotum that would allow this. Is there something I'm missing about how to maybe make this work?

Did you try to translate the scrotum/testicle bones?

Meipe attached the following image(s):
pose scrot.jpg
thanks 1 user thanked Meipe for this useful post.
vwrangler on 5/6/2023(UTC)
vwrangler  
#49 Posted : Saturday, May 6, 2023 1:07:36 PM(UTC)
vwrangler

Originally Posted by: Meipe Go to Quoted Post

Originally Posted by: vwrangler Go to Quoted Post

Did you try to translate the scrotum/testicle bones?

No, it didn't occur to me that it would work. I thought that would make it just slide back in an odd way.

Actually, I think there may be something about how the rigging of Dicktator is reacting to Chioke, the character I was using. (https://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/67147_PN-Chioke-for-Genesis-9)
When I put it on him, the Bend slider does what I described, deforming the scrotum and pulling out from the body. When I put Dicktator in the scene by itself, or put it on Dikembe, the bend slider does exactly as expected and rotates the testicles back.

And it turns out that if I use the "Adjust Rigging Shaft" preset, it fixes that issue. Sorry; I didn't think to use that before.

Meipe  
#50 Posted : Sunday, May 7, 2023 10:44:55 AM(UTC)
Meipe

vwrangler  
#51 Posted : Sunday, May 7, 2023 2:29:47 PM(UTC)
vwrangler

Originally Posted by: Meipe Go to Quoted Post
Chioke, the one on RHub?

Yes,and the same character sold here.

https://www.renderotica.com/store/sku/67147_PN-Chioke-for-Genesis-9

The vendor sells as Pendragon here, and as Marcius at RHub.

Edited by user Sunday, May 7, 2023 5:23:19 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified