Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
jameskong  
#1 Posted : Thursday, April 13, 2023 11:43:42 AM(UTC)
jameskong

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)

Really wish to have a new set of extreme fantasy madlab/factory/experiment equipment

davo  
#2 Posted : Thursday, April 13, 2023 2:33:32 PM(UTC)
davo

Was thanked: 280 time(s) in 165 post(s)

I've had Labworks 2 in the works for a while, kind of broke away from it to start the Grand Inquisitor.  This is only in Poser format currently and there are no poses yet.  It's the only thing I got mad-labish going on at the moment.  Not sure if there is a lot of interest in this kind of thing.

davo attached the following image(s):
LABWORKS2.jpg
thanks 2 users thanked davo for this useful post.
Sutut on 4/15/2023(UTC), ZenMaster3D on 9/29/2023(UTC)
jameskong  
#3 Posted : Friday, April 14, 2023 8:29:25 PM(UTC)
jameskong

Absolutely! and if is there any plan for a more medical-like device that would be sweet!
BrotherHades  
#4 Posted : Saturday, April 15, 2023 2:40:31 AM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 299 time(s) in 238 post(s)

Looks good

scormus  
#5 Posted : Saturday, April 15, 2023 1:13:36 PM(UTC)
scormus

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)

A "branding rack" - to hold a slave, heretic or condemned prisoner completely immobile - made of wood and iron hoops - would be fun to play with, if such a device were to become available.

scormus  
#6 Posted : Saturday, April 15, 2023 1:17:28 PM(UTC)
scormus

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 2 post(s)

Likewise a "service rack" - in which former citizens of a captured city can be deployed as reward to the soldiers (plural) of the victorious army before being shipped off into slavery... again construction would be basic and portable, of wood and iron.

SouthBlade453  
#7 Posted : Saturday, April 15, 2023 1:47:08 PM(UTC)
SouthBlade453

Originally Posted by: davo Go to Quoted Post
I've had Labworks 2 in the works for a while, kind of broke away from it to start the Grand Inquisitor. This is only in Poser format currently and there are no poses yet. It's the only thing I got mad-labish going on at the moment. Not sure if there is a lot of interest in this kind of thing.

That Form Machine and Unit 3 look interesting, what are those?
davo  
#8 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2023 12:02:58 PM(UTC)
davo

The labworks 2 started out as kind of a laboratory where you can experiment on people and do 'transforming' surgeries and stuff.  The Form Unit is specifically for V4 to kind of make a display for various female 'shells' that can be applied to other people for disguises for transformative surgery. Kind of like going into a store and picking your new 'exterior' so to speak. I haven't made for Genesis 8 yet as I'm not familiar with how the figure is mapped. I have to make a trans map to hide the rest of the body when you pose it into the shell so you only see the skin for the head and torso. Again this was all made before I migrated to DS.

The unit 3 is one of various holding or transformation units you can use to your creative imagination.

davo attached the following image(s):
formUnit3.jpg
thanks 1 user thanked davo for this useful post.
ZenMaster3D on 9/29/2023(UTC)
SouthBlade453  
#9 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2023 12:31:03 PM(UTC)
SouthBlade453

The labworks 2 started out as kind of a laboratory where you can experiment on people and do 'transforming' surgeries and stuff. The Form Unit is specifically for V4 to kind of make a display for various female 'shells' that can be applied to other people for disguises for transformative surgery. Kind of like going into a store and picking your new 'exterior' so to speak. I haven't made for Genesis 8 yet as I'm not familiar with how the figure is mapped. I have to make a trans map to hide the rest of the body when you pose it into the shell so you only see the skin for the head and torso. Again this was all made before I migrated to DS.

The unit 3 is one of various holding or transformation units you can use to your creative imagination.

Ah I see, that's quite cool. That Unit 3 looks awesome, I'll most definitely be making use of that!
All of the set looks great, I'll keep an eye out for it on the store.
G315t  
#10 Posted : Sunday, April 16, 2023 12:57:16 PM(UTC)
G315t

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 21 post(s)
Transformation, Mindcontrol, Mad Laboratory stuff? Bring it on I'm in. I don't think anyone else ever made something like that Form Unit thing
jameskong  
#11 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2023 11:30:09 AM(UTC)
jameskong

Maybe consider building some heavy industrial machine like a hydraulic press that can be used for some specific part of the body? XD
davo  
#12 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2023 6:00:39 PM(UTC)
davo

At Southblade... your PM mailbox is full, I cannot reply to the message you sent me until you clear some older messages out.

D

SouthBlade453  
#13 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2023 6:17:19 PM(UTC)
SouthBlade453

At Southblade... your PM mailbox is full, I cannot reply to the message you sent me until you clear some older messages out.

D

Ah I didn't realise there was a cap. I've deleted some old ones now.
davo  
#14 Posted : Monday, April 17, 2023 6:19:31 PM(UTC)
davo

Originally Posted by: SouthBlade453 Go to Quoted Post
At Southblade... your PM mailbox is full, I cannot reply to the message you sent me until you clear some older messages out. D
Ah I didn't realise there was a cap. I've deleted some old ones now.

lol, yeah, I think a nice site feature would be the inability to send a message if your mailbox was full, that way somebody can reply.

Ebonix115  
#15 Posted : Wednesday, April 19, 2023 6:54:49 PM(UTC)
Ebonix115

Was thanked: 68 time(s) in 53 post(s)

I've had Labworks 2 in the works for a while, kind of broke away from it to start the Grand Inquisitor.  This is only in Poser format currently and there are no poses yet.  It's the only thing I got mad-labish going on at the moment.  Not sure if there is a lot of interest in this kind of thing.

I'm not on the community forums very often, but seeing this, I felt the need to comment - I will purchase just about anything you make. Any lab/science/medical content you make would be in my cart faster than the speed of sound. 

Your content is just that good. Also, I like what you've got going on and I cannot wait till it's on the store for purchase. 

davo  
#16 Posted : Wednesday, April 19, 2023 6:58:50 PM(UTC)
davo

Originally Posted by: Ebonix115 Go to Quoted Post

I'm not on the community forums very often, but seeing this, I felt the need to comment - I will purchase just about anything you make. Any lab/science/medical content you make would be in my cart faster than the speed of sound. 

Your content is just that good. Also, I like what you've got going on and I cannot wait till it's on the store for purchase. 

Aww thanks!  Just an FYI for everybody, I'm making the original Labworks sets that I did for poser into DS ready sets with support for Genesis 8 figures. I think the older and new sents will compliment each other very well.

D

G315t  
#17 Posted : Thursday, April 20, 2023 10:00:15 AM(UTC)
G315t

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 21 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Ebonix115 Go to Quoted Post

Aww thanks!  Just an FYI for everybody, I'm making the original Labworks sets that I did for poser into DS ready sets with support for Genesis 8 figures. I think the older and new sents will compliment each other very well.

D

That sounds great. Especially with the vastly superior Iray shaders we have access to nowadays over the old poser materials they will surely rise to new glory. :-) 

SouthBlade453  
#18 Posted : Monday, May 1, 2023 6:15:41 AM(UTC)
SouthBlade453

I've had Labworks 2 in the works for a while, kind of broke away from it to start the Grand Inquisitor. This is only in Poser format currently and there are no poses yet. It's the only thing I got mad-labish going on at the moment. Not sure if there is a lot of interest in this kind of thing.

As this seems to have been rather well received, are you planning to release this at some point this year? I'd love to get my hands on some of those props.
davo  
#19 Posted : Monday, May 1, 2023 10:01:03 AM(UTC)
davo

Labworks 2 is next on my schedule as I just finished the Labworks 1 DS conversions and need to package them up for release, then can move onto the Labworks 2.

thanks 1 user thanked davo for this useful post.
SouthBlade453 on 5/1/2023(UTC)