Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
littlefuckboy  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 26, 2023 3:53:03 AM(UTC)
littlefuckboy

Hey everyone, I am into any gay 3d artwork. I really love hardcore Master/slave, big black cock, interracial, gay bdsm and anything with hot men. I am wanting to start doing 3d gay artwork and looking for guidance.

I belong to several artists on *deleted* and my favorite artist is Rusty McPhee. If anyone knows of any other artists like Rusty McPhee please let me know.

What is your thoughts on joining Premier Advantage on this site. Also can this site be accessed anyway through any Android apps.

Thank you crazy
BrotherHades  
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 26, 2023 7:07:08 PM(UTC)
BrotherHades

Was thanked: 301 time(s) in 239 post(s)

I will answer the one question I can. While there are no specific Android apps, the site is accessible on Android by using one of the web browser options (I tend to use Chrome) 

ZenMaster3D  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 4, 2023 10:37:13 AM(UTC)
ZenMaster3D

Was thanked: 136 time(s) in 97 post(s)
Welcome!

Can't really comment on the artists you mentioned (probably because I have other erotic interests) but as to premiere.. it helps the website (obviously!), it gives you more ways to enhance your profile and this can also make it a bit easier to share your own stuff. That's basically how I've been using it for a while. I suppose you can check my profile to get a bit of an idea as to what is possible; some of those features are only accessible when you have premiere.

IMO worth it if you want to be serious about sharing stuff.