Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
inquire  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2023 4:23:12 PM(UTC)
inquire

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)

I'm on a Macintosh, running OS 12.6.2 (Monterey). I'm using DAZ Studio 4.21.0.5, 64 bit. 

I'm trying to learn to use Cocky Clackers. I've read the tutorial, viewed the video on the D-Force folder.

When I try setting the Timeline and Skin, I get a warning "Cocky Clackers_G8M_5576 not found. Remember to load it on G8F first. (see first file) Actually, I'm using a G8M,  not a G8F. But I don't know where G8M _5576 is. I've tried "Creating" a dForce Modifier for Cocky Clackers (in the Scene Tab), then for the Dicktator, then for the G8M. None of this works. 

When I click "GO Start Simulation," I get the message "No objects to Simulate." I'm told to do one of the following: Add a dForce modifier to an object that is already in the scene. . . . Add a dForce compatible object to the scene." (see second file)

So, I don't know what to do. How do I handle this?

inquire attached the following image(s):
when I click GO Start Simulation.png
inquire  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 10, 2023 4:24:58 PM(UTC)
inquire

I didn't get the first file to upload. Let me try again.

inquire attached the following image(s):
setting Tmeline and Skin warning.png
inquire  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, January 11, 2023 2:02:10 PM(UTC)
inquire

The above happened when I used the Cocky Clackers Manual Install on Dicktator. Today, used the Smart Install, and it worked. But, I did go through all the steps for the Manual Install, so I'm still seeking help about why this happened.

As to why I tried the Manual Install: I had Cocky Clackers set up on one character, using the Smart Install. Then, I deleted that character from the scene. I added another character, and again used Cocky Clackers, the Smart Install. This happened: the previous Dicktator and Cocky Clackers with all the mats and morphs appeared. I didn't want that. So, I deleted Dicktator and Cocky Clackers. I then installed Dicktator anew and used the Manual Install for Cocky Clackers.

So, is the reappearance of Cocky Clackers, as previously used, with all the mats and morphs a bug? If so, is it a bug in Cocky Clackers or a bug in DAZ Studio? Would quitting DAZ Studio and then reopening it refreshen Cocky Clackers so that it would not load a previously morphed and version with previously used mats?

inquire  
#4 Posted : Sunday, January 15, 2023 1:49:14 PM(UTC)
inquire

Still no reply to this. In case I wanted to set up Cocky Clackers after using Dicktator, I'd need to know: When I try setting the Timeline and Skin, I get a warning "Cocky Clackers_G8M_5576 not found. Remember to load it on G8F first. (see first file) Actually, I'm using a G8M,  not a G8F. But I don't know where G8M _5576 is. I've tried "Creating" a dForce Modifier for Cocky Clackers (in the Scene Tab), then for the Dicktator, then for the G8M. None of this works. 

I especially do not know what this means:  "Cocky Clackers_G8M_5576 not found. Remember to load it on G8F first."

How do I load Cocky Clackers_G8M_5576?

TheBitterGent  
#5 Posted : Wednesday, January 18, 2023 4:16:51 AM(UTC)
TheBitterGent

Was thanked: 142 time(s) in 112 post(s)
IDK man the usual steps
- Make sure you own the correct product (Dicktator's v Futalicious's), any required products, and have the latest products versions updates.
- Make sure its installed properly to the correct library.

There should be a PDF you can extract from the document file with additional notes for Mac Users.

- Make sure your GPU's drivers are up to date.
- Make sure you are loading the correct graft sets for your figure (ie. G8M v G8.1M)
- Make sure you Load it correctly (figure selected and that it's parented to the figure)
The Dicktator should load with the Clackers Smart so there's no need to additionally load Dicktator. These graft geometries might clash on the figure or Daz might be getting confused with 2
instances idk.

I'm on PC Windows 10.
On G8M I was able to load Clacker Smart, run the G8M Mat Copy, pose the figure and the graft, and run a single frame dforce sim on G8M without that error message.