Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Plasticz  
#1 Posted : Saturday, October 17, 2020 8:55:35 AM(UTC)
Plasticz

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 19 post(s)

Hiya folks,

so a while back I have bought Synfulmindz' Horsebank DS. After I did I strolled across the internet to find a shop which sells stuff like it in real life and of course I found a variety of very interesting bdsm furniture. Since I was intrigued and wanted some I got to work. And you know me, I do like to try myself with using primitives to create stuff... so this is what I came up with. It is basically a copy of afore mentioned prop, sort of a proof of concept project since I intend to build myself some more. I hope Synfulmindz doesn't get mad at me for posting it, but to be honest it is lightyears away from the quality that is provided with the real thing you can buy in the store. So if you ever wondered how your favorite 3D-model would look like bent over one of these here is your chance. If you then like what you see please consider buying the prop from Synfulmindz.

Included is the bank obj plus mtl file (though I think you'll have to change surfaces manually) and the pose in the image below.

LINK:
https://gofile.io/d/V46M1G

Hope you put it to good use and don't forget to post your images. I'm curious what you come up with.
So long

Plasticz

- Shout out to Synfulmindz for some great creations. (Please give us some more bdsm furniture)
- Credit also goes to Zoro_D whose Kitten was used in the images. Love the snatch! (You ought to work with Meipe to create some shells for Kitten)

PS:
In order to change the surfaces go into the scene tab and select all pads+padding (wood) respectively all längs+hoch (metal) to then change the shaders in the surface tab to your liking.

Edited by user Monday, April 11, 2022 2:47:51 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked Plasticz for this useful post.
banditcameraman on 1/13/2022(UTC)
scsp22  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 12, 2022 12:40:28 AM(UTC)
scsp22

Says the file doesn't exist :(
Plasticz  
#3 Posted : Monday, April 11, 2022 2:54:20 PM(UTC)
Plasticz

Was thanked: 25 time(s) in 19 post(s)

Originally Posted by: Plasticz Go to Quoted Post

- Shout out to Synfulmindz for some great creations. (Please give us some more bdsm furniture)
- Credit also goes to Zoro_D whose Kitten was used in the images. Love the snatch! (You ought to work with Meipe to create some shells for Kitten)

PS:
In order to change the surfaces go into the scene tab and select all pads+padding (wood) respectively all längs+hoch (metal) to then change the shaders in the surface tab to your liking.

No more obj. but a library

Enjoy

Re-Up 04/22:
https://gofile.io/d/V46M1G

zx96  
#4 Posted : Saturday, December 3, 2022 3:29:50 PM(UTC)
zx96

offline again, could u kindly reup ?