Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
S1020  
#1 Posted : Sunday, November 20, 2022 3:29:38 AM(UTC)
S1020

I like my men hairy, but my computer cant really handle fiber mesh hairs in scenes with a lot going on, so I often use Jepe's G8.1 body hair geoshell. The problem is this causes a weird mottled, almost diseased look with Texture Wizard. So any advices on getting the two to work together would be much appreciated. 

S1020 attached the following image(s):
2022-11-20.png
gmretoica623  
#2 Posted : Monday, November 28, 2022 8:57:57 PM(UTC)
gmretoica623

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 31 post(s)

Use the Jepe preset with BHNG instead of BHG so that you have the full body hair texture on hand rather than the one that has the pubic hair cut out.
Make sure to click the body hair shell and use Dicktator's shell fix omni.

Click on the body hair shell, and go to to the torso/body surface and go to file save as shader preset and save the shader. 

On the body hair shell, select the shaft, testicles, torso back, torso front, torso middle surfaces and apply the shader you saved to it.

After that, for those surfaces you just copied the shader to, you are going to edit the cut out opacity texture so that there is a smooth transition between the hair skin and non-hairy skin/the shaft/etc.
On the texture white shows up and black doesnt show up. For a smooth transition there are multiple ways of doing it. Yuo can use a brush with 0% hardness, you can play around with photoshop's layer masks, etc. Now the question is how to know where to color things black so that there is no hair on the penis shaft. You can use 3d texturing programs like substance painter. You can do it by trial and error like making a mark on the texture and then seeing how it looks in iray. You can do it by referencing the Dicktator UVs. Etc.