Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Akirael  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 2, 2022 2:58:46 AM(UTC)
Akirael

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 26 post(s)

I got my hands on Clarabella this week and thought the Cream Queen would be an excellent addition to her. 

Now I've installed everything and applied it to the Clarabelle model.

Everything looked fine until I tried to change the shape presets to remove the second breast row. I started the script and nothing happened. I tried the reset script and something worked in the background without any visual cue. I re-applied the single row script again and still, nothing changed. I read through the Readme again and thought maybe it was due to the fact that I used the Clarabelle model instead of the generic G8F. So I started anew with the G8F model, and the single row script again did nothing.

Edited by user Friday, September 2, 2022 3:05:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Akirael attached the following image(s):
Untitled-1.jpg
haruchai  
#2 Posted : Friday, September 2, 2022 6:20:27 AM(UTC)
haruchai

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 58 post(s)

Just tried this and it worked flawlessly. Only thing I can think of is to ensure you have G8F selected when using the Shape preset, basic I know but can't see anything else obvious that would stop it working.

Akirael  
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 3, 2022 10:25:03 AM(UTC)
Akirael

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 26 post(s)

So, I now reinstalled the hole thing and checked every folder and morph that is even remotely connected to this product and I can in fact say, the cl_flatten morphs are missing as well. Even if mentioned in the documentation/manual. This let me believe that "cluster bomb" in fact is a requirement to "cream queen" even if the product page says, it isn't.

If I'm correct, Meipe has either to update the product page or the product.

Edit: Yes, I can now confirm "Cluster Bomb" is in fact a requirement for the full functionality of "Cream Queen".

Edited by user Saturday, September 3, 2022 10:35:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: p.S.: