Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Fluffybutt  
#1 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2022 2:49:17 PM(UTC)
Fluffybutt

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)

I've had Futalicious for a while now (v 3.2), but have mostly been using the G8.1 gens from Daz to do futa images. I found that the Daz product makes a more seamless look than others like XXY or Futalicious. I'm trying Futalicious again because I want to use the androgeny add-on.

I tend to like the Daz gens because they're human-scaled and seamless through having specific mats for the gens that match the character mat. Although with a bit of fiddling , the shaders for the other products geoshell are OK. Products like Dicktator, XY/XXY, and Futalicious are intended to add great huge priapic monster cocks to the characters, which is rarely what I'm after. Even though you can scale them down, the scaled down version (i.e., what a real human might pack) looks distorted. The particular thing I'm seeing now with Futalicious is that the gens look pushed in. There's one control (Genitalia_Backwards) that can make it move in or out a wee bit, but even out as far as it goes, it still looks like it's pushed into the pubic mound. There's a very noticeable seam where the gens meets the torso.

I have renders I created for comparison, but the image insertion for the forum baffles me.

In any case, does anyone have advice for working with Futalicious generally. It just isn't providing the look I want.

Fluffybutt  
#2 Posted : Friday, August 26, 2022 3:53:25 PM(UTC)
Fluffybutt

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I've tried Futalicious with a different G8F character and it looks good. I guess it works on some characters and not on others.