Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
IKINNIK  
#1 Posted : Thursday, July 14, 2022 11:29:32 PM(UTC)
IKINNIK

Not sure if this would be a good place for this but I'll give it a shot as I need some creative insight on this. I am creating in Daz of an alien pregnancy scenario. It is inspired by a scene in a movie called Species 2. I've put together some snapshots of that scene and I'm looking for descriptions of either what is happening in the snapshot and/or what the character is thinking at the moment.

For those who have not seen the film the setup is a debutante named Marcy seduces and has sex with a man named Patrick. Pretty much she has no relationship with Patrick, she is just a woman he picks up at a party (She likes to seduce guys in high positions as he is an astronaut). Unknown to her Patrick is infected with an alien virus and has now impregnated her with something very dangerous.

This part is the beginning of the scene where she begins to undergo an accelerated pregnancy.
She has retired to the bathroom and is examining herself in the mirror. Like I said just looking for some insight, perspective or suggestions for telling this part of the story. The snapshots are down below for review.