Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ZenMaster3D  
#1 Posted : Friday, July 1, 2022 2:11:02 PM(UTC)
ZenMaster3D

Was thanked: 130 time(s) in 95 post(s)

Editorial

Last year I started sharing some renders which told a small pillory "adventure story" and thought that I could also work it out into a full story. Unfortunately my anxiety got the best of me and the story... sucked I think. It wasn't good; it felt rushed and was basically nothing more but a gang bang without any depth to it.

In the mean time I also started sharing other renders which formed a much larger story, and then I figured... why not use that for the basis of a story?

This will be the more in-depth (and sometimes silly) story behind my Zen adventure renders.

I hope you can enjoy!

It begins!

It was a Sunday afternoon when ZenMaster (a rather nerdy dude) sat behind his computer  to play a sexgame when suddenly a new e-mail popped in... hm, an invitation to visit "Renderotica", a place where you can truly live out your sexual fantasies? Interesting...  Zen clicked on the link and suddenly.. a whole new dimension opened up!

Once inside Zen noticed a registration booth and went over there. The people behind the counter welcomed him and asked him to fill out some registration work before they could allow him access to the digital realm itself. After filling out the form he was asked if he had a studio of some sorts. hmm... "Does Daz Studio count?", Zen asked. The people nodded, that would do just fine. They went over his registration form, ok'd it and off Zen went, into the erotic realms of Renderotica!

While traveling the electonic highway Zen figured that he should work on his appearance. Now that he has digital powers he should be using them! He opened Daz Studio and set to work... hmm, this female figure called "Riley" should do just the trick. Zen added Riley to his studio, dressed her up and then copied the digital info to be his new avatar. A strange sensation came over Zen as he felt his body change...  "wow, I'll actually be able to play with myself now!", Zen grinned.

Not much later ZenMaster ("ZenMistress"?) ended up in the realms of render eroticas. First things first, he obviously needed a place to live in, and some project to work on. Zen quickly got to work and used his Daz Studio to add a fashion studio, including catwalk!  Now that was out of the way he was going to need some props to work with, and maybe he could hire a sidekick of some sort? Not wanting to immediately give away his new virtual place of residence Zen opened a portal to a hellish dimension and stepped through. Sure enough, it didn't take long before he got noticed by a huge werewolf. "Ah, dinner arrived", the wolf growled as it made its way towards Zen. "Down boy!", Zen said mockingly and as the wolf looked on with a surprised look Zen continued: "I'm in need of a partner to help me set up shop on Renderotica... if you follow me I'll make you (in)famous and you'll gain access to a lot of gorgeous beauties too...".  "You mean I get to hunt again?", the wolf asked. Zen nodded.

After a snap with his fingers Zen opened the portal back into his studio and when the wolf, who was now standing behind Zen, saw the way out he got overwhelmed with anxiety; spreading out his huge claws he let out a huge howl leaving Zen with a huge smile on his/her face....  Watch out Renderotica, because the devious duo has arrived, and they're ready for action!

AnchorSteam  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 6, 2022 12:43:31 PM(UTC)
AnchorSteam

Was thanked: 2885 time(s) in 2820 post(s)

Oh HELL yeah, bring it on!