Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
matt  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 12:12:17 AM(UTC)
matt

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 211 post(s)

Originally Posted by: SanKapo Go to Quoted Post

Hi,

I am interested in writing for anyone who is looking for stories in these categories

Family Taboo

Transexual

Black BBW - This is a fetish story

I have developed mutliple story lines for each of the categories and am hoing to find someone willing to turn it into a graphic novel

I'm also someone that has played around with writing and stories, and all I can say is keep doing it, keep proofreading it, and enjoy yourself. 

But, why have someone else interpret your work? That story, whatever it may be, came from YOUR head. You and only you know what the characters 'look' like, right? The environments that you've put them in are in your head, so why not take a stab at it yourself? Daz Studio is free, the base models are free, and you can get a fair amount of content for not a whole lot if you shop right. A good image is one that is lit correctly, has good camera angles, and frames the subjects properly. You can do that, if you take the time to learn it. There's a lot of good info about Studio that's only a google search away, and YouTube has plenty of videos that explain step by step how to do things. Keep your stories 100% yours.

matt  
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 12:34:17 AM(UTC)
matt

Was thanked: 312 time(s) in 211 post(s)

Yes I agree with you conceptually, but I dont do this full time, its more of a hobby but I would love to see my stories come alive. For me that would be satisfying enough.

LOL! I work 40+ hours a week in automotive. I still find time to write and render. All of it is a hobby to me, I just do it for fun. 

I've written pages and pages of a story, gone off the rails with it, and deleted it. But...the ideas that I came up with are still mine. I've rendered image sets to go along with these ideas, and scrapped them, because the direction wasn't something I could easily see wrapping up into an ending. But, I had fun doing it, and one of these days, I'll put something together that I can call a complete story. Until then, I just enjoy it as something that makes me happy, both the writing and the rendering. 

DarkCowBoy  
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 6:35:26 AM(UTC)
DarkCowBoy

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)

Doing visual art is an all different exercise than writing, and it can be not only very time consuming, but also very frustrating. I totally understand someone who only feels like writing stuff, and wishing someone else could create visuals around that. 

I'm not the best artist myself, I work on Poser because I'm old, used to it, and I spent a lot of money buying stuff that only work with Poser, but if you don't find anyone else, maybe we'll try to do something together ?

I can work outside of my comfort zone and challenge myself by trying different stuff, but I prefer to warn ahead that what I really prefer is consensual sex, characters who enjoy sex together. For me, sex is fun and great, not something bad that happen to you.

DarkCowBoy  
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 16, 2020 9:44:03 AM(UTC)
DarkCowBoy

I had to google the acronyms because I didn't know what they meant. These represents a special challenge that I suspect those who have more recent software don't have : It is very hard to make clothes fits on characters who don't have a classic physic. Once they're naked, it's fine, but that can be a mess to dress. Now, that technical point aside, to create some beautiful characters of the plus size would be very interesting and motivating. 

And, on another note, I'm not at all against a bit of dark and twisted, you can look at my gallery. 

DarkCowBoy  
#5 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2020 10:30:24 AM(UTC)
DarkCowBoy

I wanted to answer to your PM, but your Private Message Inbox is full, so I couldn't. 

Nothing urgent, don't worry. 

wurger  
#6 Posted : Thursday, December 17, 2020 7:42:09 PM(UTC)
wurger

Was thanked: 77 time(s) in 62 post(s)

Originally Posted by: matt Go to Quoted Post

Hi,

I am interested in writing for anyone who is looking for stories in these categories

Family Taboo

Transexual

Black BBW - This is a fetish story

I have developed mutliple story lines for each of the categories and am hoing to find someone willing to turn it into a graphic novel

I'm also someone that has played around with writing and stories, and all I can say is keep doing it, keep proofreading it, and enjoy yourself. 

But, why have someone else interpret your work? That story, whatever it may be, came from YOUR head. You and only you know what the characters 'look' like, right? The environments that you've put them in are in your head, so why not take a stab at it yourself? Daz Studio is free, the base models are free, and you can get a fair amount of content for not a whole lot if you shop right. A good image is one that is lit correctly, has good camera angles, and frames the subjects properly. You can do that, if you take the time to learn it. There's a lot of good info about Studio that's only a google search away, and YouTube has plenty of videos that explain step by step how to do things. Keep your stories 100% yours.

I agree with matt. There is a utter shit-ton of assets available in the Daz world. And lots of kink fantasy items can be had here, and other sites as well. Daz documentation is shit, but you can easily find a lot of training on YT for free. That said, if you find someone who is simpatico with your interests and wants to visualize your stories, go for it.

DarkCowBoy  
#7 Posted : Friday, December 18, 2020 4:32:43 AM(UTC)
DarkCowBoy

You should be able to write now

Sorry, still not working. Again with this message :

Quote:
User SanKapo has a full Private Message Inbox. Sorry, they will not receive your PM until they free up space.

I know I could join you through email, and maybe that's what we'll end up do, but I'd really REALLY prefer to communicate through Renderotica. I have tons of emails, for me it's more a stress and a chore than anything. If I see an email, I'm stressed to answer it right away, because if I don't, it's forgotten or drown under the piles of others emails that come after. Here, I can come and relax, cool down, see that I have a message, answer without stress, knowing what it will be about, not having to do that while seeing at the very same time urgent professionals mail arriving. It's just way way way better for me to just do it here. It's like going to a special place to relax, unwind, without having to think about the rest.

shadoman  
#8 Posted : Saturday, December 19, 2020 9:14:53 AM(UTC)
shadoman

Was thanked: 285 time(s) in 229 post(s)

The Gift of storytelling is something to be considered as a blessing.  When you can dream up thoughts of how this or that can be in another light, or at times without you even are aware of your mind begins to wander off and an idea pops into your head that is so vast it quickly brings you back to reality and you say to yourself,  wow!  i have to write that down.

Numerous times while playing something as simple as a Mah Jong game on the computer that is timed for completion, i will be matching the tiles and suddenly just drift off and an idea comes to me about a possible story and then I came back and upon finishing the game some four minutes of time has elasped and I must start the game over.

It's so hard to explain why this happens but I am blessed with a very vivid imagination. So for many years I wrote on legal pads for hours upon end when free time allowed and we are talking from the age of 14 here. 

Yet I also had some artist skills and loved to sketch,  but getting my ideas into a storybook or comic required more time that I had available but over the years I still wrote and mostly for myself as my ideas would be considered rather kinky to some , and then many years ago I was bless again by seeing software where i could create images and apply them to my stories.

And so just after the turn of the century, I began creating comics.  Kinky comic mind you, but as the years progressed and the software improved I got better.

Right now at the age of 71 my desire is to get to the century mark in comic submissions at Renderotica and I am very close but I do work at two sites now and slightly torn between doing BDSM comics and Stories involving Transgender Relationships 

This site has a terrific  writers guilds but should you ever want to collaborate with a 3D artist you should explore that as well and post your desires here in the forums.

if you are having issues posting your stories here use the help and contact us links found at the bottom of the page.  people are here to help you

Do not every give up on writing even as a hobby, 

best of luck to you Shadoman  

Who knows what lurks in the hearts of perverted artist....
The Shado Knows
thanks 1 user thanked shadoman for this useful post.
SanKapo on 12/20/2020(UTC)
diogenese19348  
#9 Posted : Sunday, December 20, 2020 8:15:55 PM(UTC)
diogenese19348

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Is there anyplace we can read some of your stories? I could be interested in working with you on a Family Taboo one. I'm not much on the other two topics at least as far as creating a comic.
They make clothes for V4? Why??
diogenese19348  
#10 Posted : Thursday, December 24, 2020 1:27:46 PM(UTC)
diogenese19348

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Your mailbox here is still full ;) sent you an e-mail
They make clothes for V4? Why??