Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Communications  
#1 Posted : Monday, November 16, 2020 12:09:25 AM(UTC)
Communications

Was thanked: 163 time(s) in 116 post(s)

Well... Looks like the weekend is over and a new week is upon us, here's hoping it all goes as smoothly as possible!  Let's get this week started on the right foot by checking in with Chaosophia, SynfulMindz, kinky_Owl, kaluma, Gonzalesart, andy3dx, IWitch and lightBLUE and see what great new products they have for us!

Match Of The Year (High Risk)

The wrestling asault continues with the Genesis 8 woman's division Taking to the air to put away their opponents. High Risk moves that will make or break G8F.

Virus Lux

No, this texture expansion is not contagious, but it might infect and boost your creativity.

Cannonbolt

"Cannonbolt" is a fun and unique set of 15 passionate gay sex poses

Female Genitals For Genesis 8 Female IRAY

This product contains - A female genitals geograft - 2 UIs for an easy adjustment of the vulva and anus material - 6 basic style morphs with an UI to mix them - 1 UI to open the genitals and 1 UI to open the anus - Dozens of shape and pose morphs and jcms - A detailed tutorial (pdf)

Tough Love

A young Gothic girl falls in love with a young virgin. Unfortunately, the girl does not want to communicate with an informal person. Gothic girl decides to kidnap the girl to perform all the perverted fantasies.

Professor In Class

57-57 high-quality Standard and Textless images in JPG format

Squirt On Me-G8F

Squirt On Me G8F is a realistic pose pack for G8F. It consists of 30 poses for G8F, 30 shaping presets for NGV8.

FullHead 02

''FullHead 02'' is a set of 4 conforming strand-based hair props, it consists of 1 beard prop, 1 eyebrows prop, and 2 hair prop for G8M. Hair props can be loaded separately or together as a set. This set also includes 20 different color presets, applicable on all props.

Communications  
#2 Posted : Friday, November 20, 2020 12:05:58 AM(UTC)
Communications

Was thanked: 163 time(s) in 116 post(s)

And that's a wrap on another week (and not a moment too soon!) I hope everyone had as great a week as possible and if not, may your weekends make up for that!  Before we all head out for our weekend plans, let's check in with ROM FX, powerage, Digitalpimp69, MarcosGAB, Chaosophia, Layla and Henrika and see what great new products they have for us!

Racquel For G8F

Meet Racquel, a beautiful young lady! With her graceful face and turned body, Racquel certainly needs to be present in your collection of DAZ characters!

Pony Girl for G8F

Complete ponygirl set for G8F.

SM Crucifix Model

This Packages is a perfect toy for your SM scene, it includes a 3D Model of a modified Crucifix, that can be used as a prop for a DAZ scene. It has chains and shackles for the legs, head and hands. The model fits to Gen 8 female figures. You can set the chains to "chained" or "unchained".

Cara For Genesis 8 Female

This is Cara for Genesis 8 Female, this is a beautiful woman created by me and my wife. It was made using Hexagon 2.5 and Zbrush. She is a beautiful woman and I hope you enjoy to create your art with her.

Napped 16 G8F & G8M

Set 16 of the Napped Series for Genesis 8. More Napping action for Genesis 8 with 30 more poses of G8M taking G8F.

Fight Male And Female G3 - Director's Cut Poses

This pose set contains 50 poses for the Genesis 3 Female and Male figures.

Fight Male And Female G8 - Director's Cut Poses

This pose set contains 50 poses for the Genesis 8 Female and Male figures.

Classic Monsters: Igor

Igor is a tortured man with a spinal deformity and other corporeal defects, some better healed than others. This unique character for Michael 4 comes with a custom face and body morph which are purposely asymmetrical to reflect his extensive disfigurement and disability.